Mrs Hinch #469 Chalk and cheese even if it were true, they both deserve better than you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine gifting someone a hamper full of tat covered in your own name ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Wondering about starting a non-Hinch thread for those from here who want a bit more general chat (as well as Hinch stuff here, I mean)

I struggle not replying sometimes to people who need a virtual hug, but know we (I ๐Ÿ™ˆ) need to not veer off topic on here.

Would anyone be interested? Like anti-Hinchers general support thread.
Iโ€™m not certain if itโ€™s allowed so would need to check but no point if itโ€™s a shite idea!
I think that's a lovely idea! We are all always wary of derailing the thread but it would be such a shame to waste all the support, love and knowledge this group has for each other.

In Hinch news - has she brought out a range of decorated take away Chinese food bags with Tesco? And are they meant to be Christmassy?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Bets all that Hinch tit sheโ€™s just put in Hinch bags is for Ronโ€™s poor nursery staff?

Reactions: 20
The cleaning days are gone now itโ€™s all about teshco. Ever gone off a supermarket โ€ฆ.the thing is after Christmas they will all be on the reduced aisle.

Reactions: 25
Wondering about starting a non-Hinch thread for those from here who want a bit more general chat (as well as Hinch stuff here, I mean)

I struggle not replying sometimes to people who need a virtual hug, but know we (I ๐Ÿ™ˆ) need to not veer off topic on here.

Would anyone be interested? Like anti-Hinchers general support thread.
Iโ€™m not certain if itโ€™s allowed so would need to check but no point if itโ€™s a shite idea!
I think this is a great idea. The support on this page is incredible

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Anti Hinch support thread is such a good idea, though I can barely keep up with this thread.
Iโ€™m still quite new to here, though a long time lurker but you are all so supportive x

• Heart
Reactions: 13
"Me and the amazing tesco team"
No soph, firstly it should be "the amazing tesco team and I" (best selling awfor n'all that ๐Ÿ™„)

Secondly, everyone knows that you done fack all but draw a couple of silly hearts and wrote bag beside a picture of a bag and ticked it ๐Ÿ–•

Imagine gifting someone a bag of your own tit tho ๐Ÿคฎ

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She could have done a give away with all that tat, it would have made some poor sheep's Christmas, it'll all be shoved in the garage till mrjoblessknobless next tip run ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So she's made Christmas all about what gifts you can give and the fancy ways to tart it all up!!! If this years tought us anything its not about gifts what so ever its about our family at Christmas. I really feel for all the people financially struggling who have to watch them clips and get made to feel like tit. A massive no from me..

Reactions: 23
So basically her account should just be called โ€œMrs Hinch works for Tescoโ€. She does NOTHING else!
Hope she knows that putting all her eggs in one barskitt could be a problem if (when) they donโ€™t renew the contract! ๐Ÿคญ

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Hahahahahaha ๐Ÿคฃ he could build Noahโ€™s ark when he floods the place with his tears, bleeping crybaby ๐Ÿคฃ man up Al!
Maybe thatโ€™s where she gets her OTT and extreme nature from, everything is so dramatic and unnecessary with her, ronnies first birthday party for example

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.