Mrs Hinch #469 Chalk and cheese even if it were true, they both deserve better than you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See she’s advertising her list book at a reduced price … I’m sure the huns are raging hahahhahahah she’s probably doing herself no favours because they will all wait the next time she brings out a blank book

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well the making stuff with weeping Al died a quick death, I wonder if he will make a reappearance and have made a workshop 🤣
STOP THE PRESS!! new one… weeping al will have MADE her a real “dolls” house for Christmas 🥳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I’d love to say duck you home bargains but I just can’t commit to boycotting them 😪 arseholes whoever arranged Ralph though.

Reactions: 19
Home Bargains sent a freebie to a millionaire. And she kept it.

She could have said to them - actually why don’t we do a joint giveaway?
Sickening isn't it 😫
Hinch will never ever ever do that- she's too much of a grabby, selfish biatch 🙄

Reactions: 17
She couldn't just do a nice little story about darling little Ronnie and his lovely artwork from nursery without following it with something about her could she?! She really is a bleeping child!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think that's a lovely idea! We are all always wary of derailing the thread but it would be such a shame to waste all the support, love and knowledge this group has for each other.

In Hinch news - has she brought out a range of decorated take away Chinese food bags with Tesco? And are they meant to be Christmassy?!
This may be of use to those struggling -Escape into the Tea & Sympathy chat room thread.
It was started by someone on the Harry & Meghan thread for those having a tough time. Some wonderful advice and virtual hugs available there 💖.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Sorry but what's Christmasassy about this? There's nothing that even resembles Christmas at all. Her sheep must be a sandwich short of a picnic if they buy this bleeping crap to wrap their Christmas presents with. Nothing special or seasonal about it.

Screenshot_20211214-181012_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 33
To add to the birthday party memories, she wore a wedding dress and had a photoshoot all about herself, whilst Ronnie was stuffed into too small peter rabbit bootie shorts.
I think “sewn into the Peter Rabbit hot pants” was the best thing I have ever read in here & I laughed for days! I actually still laugh at it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I haven’t caught up yet guyshhh but how bleeping boring is she? Where’s the tree?
The elf is boring, the wrapping paper is boring. It’s all so bland!
And she’s still using the kids as filler between ads. Awful.

Reactions: 28
I haven’t caught up yet guyshhh but how bleeping boring is she? Where’s the tree?
The elf is boring, the wrapping paper is boring. It’s all so bland!
And she’s still using the kids as filler between ads. Awful.
I actually think she only ever posts Ron when she’s about to follow it with an ad

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Awww Ronnie!! Class work 👏 he must absolutely love being at nursery and be allowed to actually paint and colour yhe way he wants to without grabby hands taking over.

By the way zoph! How bleeping rude of you to call his drawings scribbles. They may be scribbles to you but to him they are pictures and his art. Go and scribble in your crappy still over priced, not a bargain note book you absolute bleep 🖕

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Sorry but what's Christmasassy about this? There's nothing that even resembles Christmas at all. Her sheep must be a sandwich short of a picnic if they buy this bleeping crap to wrap their Christmas presents with. Nothing special or seasonal about it.

View attachment 924249
God knows how much Tesco charges for that crap. I bought a pack.of about 50 brown paper bags with those string handles off Amazon in the summer for probably the cost of one of her bags. One ink pad and an ink stamp.later, I have decorated Christmas bags which look nicer than hers and are much cheaper.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.