Mrs Hinch #469 Chalk and cheese even if it were true, they both deserve better than you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For the tattle Christmas 🎄 party, I’ve got a game, bit harder than normal .

Take a drink when Zoph tells the truth, 😂

it’s ok, it’s just a means to slow the pace down ❤
We're all be as sober as anything! It be better to take one when she lies we be crawling along the floor pissed as a skunk 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just a thought… if she does a big reveal on her stories on Christmas Day I’ll miss it, apart from quick calls to family in the morning I don’t even know where my phone is in Christmas Day, All this build up and anticipation and I’ll miss it 😢

Reactions: 13
Just a thought… if she does a big reveal on her stories on Christmas Day I’ll miss it, apart from quick calls to family in the morning I don’t even know where my phone is in Christmas Day, All this build up and anticipation and I’ll miss it 😢
She won’t do it Xmas day. She knows people aren’t on their phones on Xmas day. It will be either before or after. That’s why she waited until new year for the baby.

Reactions: 29
House reveal Christmas Eve, all the family round the new house ready for Christmas morning I bet.

Reactions: 20
Please can someone poke Soph and get her to go scatty again as I'm in a really bad place at the moment and her antics make me feel so much better.

Come on Soph, liven up

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Let's give it up for JSP celebrating her 75th birthday on tv today.
Would love a rematch between Soph and her,such a shame that the original interview didn't delve deeper.

Reactions: 26
Remember she had Treehouse written down on one of her lists - could they have had something delivered for Ron maybe and it will be revealed on Christmas Day morning? Wonder what the neighbours think? If they follow her they will definitely know she lies, pre records etc. They could probably write their own book on the comings and goings of Mrs Hinch & all of her fabrications 😂
Do you think the neighbours have had sign some sort of non-disclosure agreement?

ETA: I don't mean specifically for the Christmas tree 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Had a night from hell son kicked off again lots of tears feeling crappy with life right about now to point I know I need to be put back on my meds, But glad to see she hasn't done much so I don't have to catch up on a whole thread!! Why doesn't she ever show Ronnie reaction to these elf set ups oh wait it's for the gram not her children. bleep see it's her usual, kids, elf and ads.
Hope you’re okay xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I thank the Lord every day that my local tesco doesn’t stock her homeware cos it all looks like absolute tat off a bric-a-brac stall

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Please can someone poke Soph and get her to go scatty again as I'm in a really bad place at the moment and her antics make me feel so much better.

Come on Soph, liven up
Hope you’re okay xxx

I agree, it’s like my grandma when I found her watching eastenders one day and was absolutely amazed (she was one to turn her nose up at soaps) - she told me it made her feel better about her life to watch an episode 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Christ I'd be so embarrassed to have my name associated with most of that shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wondering about starting a non-Hinch thread for those from here who want a bit more general chat (as well as Hinch stuff here, I mean)

I struggle not replying sometimes to people who need a virtual hug, but know we (I 🙈) need to not veer off topic on here.

Would anyone be interested? Like anti-Hinchers general support thread.
I’m not certain if it’s allowed so would need to check but no point if it’s a shite idea!

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.