Mrs Hinch #469 Chalk and cheese even if it were true, they both deserve better than you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhh yes! My mistake x
Mum bought me grey star design loungewear set from m&s about four years ago her new designs must be recycled ideas putting it kindly. Don't these Hunistas get sick of grey?? As a child of the 70s brown does my head in and baby pink from the 80's. But at least as far as I remember that didn't permeate into kids toys kids decor etc. Further cements my view of her and Inch as just a sales team and they got lucky. Both arch manipulators in their own way just recycling actual real designers ideas.

Reactions: 13
Hinches Christmas trees are in my local Tesco. Except they aren't branded as hinches just Tesco finest range

• Haha
Reactions: 28
For the tattle Christmas 🎄 party, I’ve got a game, bit harder than normal .

Take a drink when Zoph tells the truth, 😂

it’s ok, it’s just a means to slow the pace down ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I think the Hinch family and SS family are all going away together for Christmas 🎄 All the decorations will be there maybe 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What’s happened to the snapped in half toe? Anyone know? Or just another thing to add to the list of things that never happened? If it happened to her Bestie SS she’d have her toe out at every opportunity updating her followers by the hour 😉
It's filed in the garage in the box labelled 'excuses and attention gaining sympathy' ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I got a smaller tree this year and have put it on a small table. Partly as 3yo uses my sitting room furniture as an assault course, and partly because I’ve had to put it by patio doors and dog likes to sit there watching squirrels in the garden. So it’s up on a coffee table, hopefully meaning it doesn’t get knocked over!

If she uses Ron as the excuse, it just shows how self-centred she is and it’s all about life being easy for her, not enjoyable for the boys.
She’s waiting till her tend bestie finally decorates hers then bam hers will have gone up the same day

Reactions: 17
Imagine having two balsam hills trees that cost a small bloody fortune (gifted of course to our girl next door) and not using them, she’s truly terrified Ronnie would bring it down isn’t she? Its called being a parent Soph and redecorating the tree every evening and fishing baubles out from under the sofa is just a part of motherhood!!
I’d pull it down aswell if I was him considering she gets rid of the only area he has for toys to put it there!

Reactions: 12
All her lounge sets and clothing are back in stock now. Were they ever out of stock?
I thought they were all in the bargain bin at the back of the shop 😆

Reactions: 21
Lindsey queen of clean is on this morning. It’s so funny that hinch never got that gig. She can sit and pretend she has fake anxiety as a way to justify not getting jobs but her little Christmas tips on heart radio she actually seemed really relaxed.
As much as I don’t like Lynsey as a person I do find her much more motivating than hinch and I still follow Lynsey, Atleast her cleaning account is consistent and has stayed to cleaning

Reactions: 15
Had a night from hell son kicked off again lots of tears feeling crappy with life right about now to point I know I need to be put back on my meds, But glad to see she hasn't done much so I don't have to catch up on a whole thread!! Why doesn't she ever show Ronnie reaction to these elf set ups oh wait it's for the gram not her children. bleep see it's her usual, kids, elf and ads.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Had a night from hell son kicked off again lots of tears feeling crappy with life right about now to point I know I need to be put back on my meds, But glad to see she hasn't done much so I don't have to catch up on a whole thread!! Why doesn't she ever show Ronnie reaction to these elf set ups oh wait it's for the gram now her children. bleep see it's her usual, kids, elf and ads.
Sending you hugs. 💞

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.