Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Day release to home bargains 😂😂😂

I’m so curious about the ‘there’ video…at the time a lot of us thought it sounded fake, me included but I actually gave her the benefit of the doubt thinking surely that’s too far 😐

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 56

Andioooop

VIP Member
Some crazy hincher made a Mash potato portrait of Ronnieblessisart to celebrate the occasion. She thought it was perfickly normal babez when asked about it on her page. 🤣

The whole party was an abomination and I think she may have had the Colombian cold the next day if the live was anything to go by that night.

She also
-prepared hard curly dry ham sandwiches the day before.
-Poured cheese ball crisps out that day before.
-crushed oreos into cones, again the day before.
-had a birthday cake to feed 500 people when restrictions only allowed 6 in the garden.
-the cake was a terrifying looking Peter rabbit and that evening she showed most if the cake was gone but she cur the slices 1mm thick so obviously had more than 6 people.
-food was all set up Inside despite restrictions not allowing it
-she dressed Ronnie in a pair of shorts aged newborn for his 1st birthday while she flounced about in a £600 dress.

Sorry I don't have any other pictures. Hope that helps 🤣😘
I’ve found some, it’s where i found my fabulous display picture
B686857D-6A4C-45E9-B035-16424D622857.jpeg
4E122B44-E4C7-441E-8DD5-57AB25704096.jpeg
14D28874-93FA-42E3-B5C6-A9D7EFC0DCEB.jpeg
D31FBF5D-97CF-4705-9AA5-84B46253ED71.jpeg
DB5E37B7-22C7-4A7C-AE92-55B17471FCFA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

shoegal1982

As someone who has a toddler that is pushing all
My buttons right now. I would never call him naughty. He is discovering the world around him and things can be overwhelming as an adult let alone as a child.
She is an absolute witch. Those kids aren’t looked after or cared for. We have the most amazing playroom for my son and no where near as wealthy as her. But our son comes first. Show homes. Set table. It’s all bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
What she means is she can control Lennie, she can't control Ronnie enough for her perfect gram video! She can't parent him she doesn't know how! He's runs off too much to be able to film him is the exact translation of what she just said.
So wheres Ronnie whilst she's living her perfect life with Lennie? Inside missing out? Being held down by Mad Ma?
She's just vile 🙄

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Bellex

Going back to the whole Christmas tree saga, tescos has rebranded it 😂 still looks bloody awful
513E1503-1447-4302-9562-3526CE44F0F9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

Ejka

“Now he just wants to run off. But I get to do it all again with Lennie”
Basically my first born isn’t the perfect child I imagined and not a performing monkey so I’m trying again with the second born.

• Sad

Dysonfury

Hello tattlers, I've not posted in a long long time, I've been busy (you know like most people with a job and 2 kids are... you'll understand Soph if you are reading). I browse tattle now and again but can't keep up with you all.
Anyway, I had a browse of the last thread just now while I'm waiting for my roast tatties to cook and nearly wet myself at the "Santa stop her" mat. That would be a Christmas miracle worth celebrating.

Keep up the good work Tattlers. Hope everyone is well xx

PS massive thanks to bunnykins, your recaps keep me up to date... I'm fank you x

• Heart

Andioooop

VIP Member
I think she will use to to up her engagement prior to any move. She will start asking her Hinchers how they make space in her house, then saying she thinks she needs a bigger house so the sheep start firing off suggestions. Then miraculously, within the space of week, it's a done deal and she's doing a Joe and Stacey style pose with Jimbob in his onesie outside Hinch Farm, and his lack.of a knob (and general manliness) will be plain for all to see
Wouldn’t suprise me if she just starts recording herself shining her new sink in the new house, acting like nothing has happened, no explanation. It’s what she usually does 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 51

CoolMom

VIP Member
I'm old 🥱🥱 but need frequent pisses through the night and then I'm wide awake 😉.
I'd like Soph's response to this.
Fanny come on now this can't be coincidence...have you been Soph all along and you're actually way smarter than you look?! 🤯

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

Bunnykins

VIP Member
Those cluedo illustrations have been kindly donated by the art department of the local blind school

• Haha
Reactions: 50

HairyMaclary

Chatty Member
I’m sure this has been covered but I really have issues with people labelling toddlers as naughty even more so when there may be additional needs. Kids that age do not understand about being naughty what they do understand is testing boundaries and repeating behaviour that got them want they wanted previously, non of that is naughty it’s learning!

So if he’s naughty and that meant he either got his parents attention without a phone or having to repeat it for the gran…he’ll do it again or more likely if he gets sent to nanny fiddle or Out with dad he will repeat that behaviour because you have not shown him any alternative of getting his needs met

Your child is not naughty and in those two videos of the boys eating there really isn’t much difference.

Reactions: 49

CoolMom

VIP Member
What I want to be true:

The man is Weeping Al's oldest friend, from Primary School. They were best man at each other's wedding and Al made the ring box in his workshop.

Recently someone has approached our Fanny and said "hey..have you noticed how young Sophie Barker's offspring look a lot like Sobbing Simon*? I don't suppose old Freda the good time girl had her wicked way with him did she?" And our Fanny trotted off to do Tattles the Lord's work and screenshotted some pictures for us to ponder over. Right before bedtime I may add...

*Name supposed.

• Haha
  • Heart

Bunnykins

VIP Member
Aw me luvs, I've stayed away from the hinch thread the past few days, the constant dragging of Ronnie down really got to me, long rant so apologies but I think it was Sunday that just really did it for me tbh. I'm not leaving the thread, just taking a lil breather ... I just don't understand, as a parent myself, how another parent could speak about their own flesh and blood in such a vile way, and I think she really tones her feelings down for Instagram which is more worrying about what she says once that phone is put down, and without being too vocal about situations, because I'm not accusing her of anything and I know it comes across like it but seriously, how does she treat that little boy off camera? If she's that comfortable with ripping him apart and uploading it to her open social media account, then what the fuck is she saying to him or around him, off camera? He understands every word, he's shown that, he's very bloody bright, he just can't communicate back. He can't voice his worries or his upset to people, like his nursery teachers, and honestly.. That worries me.

She's gotton nastier and nastier about Ronnie recently and it's not sitting well with me. She's a ticking bomb and I truly believe her family need to step in ASAP to get her the support she needs.

Then you get stories of children being murdered by their family, ⚽ Arthur.. And now little 🌟 Star Hobson, and god knows how other many innocent children, I couldn't imagine doing anything to my children, or any children or anyone for that matter, I do nothing but support and lift my children up, we do daily affirmations on a morning before school, and here she is literally ripping her perfect little boy, the boy she created, a child with additional needs at that, down, for laughs, for CONTENT, for what?! She may not be physically abusing that boy, but she is in every other way. He's completely and utterly neglected, by the one person who should be his safe place.. Well 2 cos Jamies no better.

And to top it off she's been so boring lol, I've been catching up on threads today that I've lacked since being so invested on the hinch thread - and I've actually been busy getting Christmas bits finished, cos my babies break up for school on Friday!! I'm counting down the days for my last shift this upcoming Monday then I'll be off until January 10th WOOOHOOOO 💛
I’ve got to say you’ve summed it for me too. I’ve not been on too much either for the very same reasons.
I can’t even think of anything funny for the recaps at the moment because to be honest I find the way she’s treating Ron too upsetting to look past it.
She’s such a boring knobhead as well so that’s not helped 😂
I’ll still pop on and off but I’m in the same frame of mind as @Danielle0120 at the moment.
Still love you all to the moon and back though ya nusty trolls and I’m sure I’ll get back into it soon xxx

• Heart