Mrs Hinch #469 Chalk and cheese even if it were true, they both deserve better than you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do wonder if Ronnie was saying “there”’in ‘that’ video but maybe he’s regressed? My son could say a couple of words and then stopped and went mute for about a year. It’s really common with ASD kids. That’s actually what made the health visitor FINALLY listen to me. But what worries me is whether Sophie is actually thinking ASD and making a note of some of these symptoms for her case. Unless you emerge yourself into research and the community a lot of these little traits aren’t listened in the NHS Website like the dribbling past babyhood, regression with words. There things you pick up from other ASD mums to build your case.

Reactions: 9
Where has Ronnie’s remote controlled digger thing gone? Didn’t he also have a car at some point? It makes me so sad that she will fill her house up with tat and clog up the exterior with even more tat but she won’t spare any space in her precious home for things that were bought for him. Poor boy must be so confused when his toys just disappear
Wouldn't surprise me if the toys were all hired (gifted) for the day. 😏
Everything is smoke and mirrors with her.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Seen a few times recently articles in newspaper websites saying stuff like:

”Mrs Hinch fan shares brilliant hack for [insert some cleaning “hack”].

it’s happening more often and this tells you exactly which way the Grinch is headed - her fans are more newsworthy than she is. So much for being a cleaning account, that ship has sailed, she’s got nothing new to offer.

Reactions: 17
Has she put her tree up yet? Last year it was all a big deal with her tree and grid posts ect she’s shown us a ad for Popsa on a tree but was it hers?

Reactions: 11
She says that Ron loves his toys and loves to play, yet we never see toys eg the toy kitchen, digger etc around the house. Cue tend toy mess on living room floor today 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Guyzzzz, I've had a thought. What if she's going to use the tat outside her house for the new house reveal. Pan in on the sledge, pan out to the new house. 🤣
I think it's important that we mention every possible scenario between now and New Year just to piss on her bonfire 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I wish she would stop the constant comparisons with the boys she is building up sibling rivalry. You cannot compare a toddler to a baby! Ron is such a little cutie it’s almost as if she resents putting in the work he needs so is starting afresh with the new and improved version.... I hope Jimbo is doing everything he can for Ron as his mother is busy cleaning the hoover with a brush 🥺

Also how is gods name is she going to get a buggy in and out that door with all the crap outside 😂 pity the storm was last week!

Reactions: 27
Did Jimbob just saw off that tree and plonk it in that tin? 😂 that will last a long time then!! The postman will love trying to climb over all that - less is more Soph, less is more!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’m starting to believe Tattle is what has helped keep the Hinch brand alive!
It’s becoming very clear she reads here!!

So we pull her on stuff (rightly so)… then she adjusts and adds to her stories accordingly- then people who don’t read here, but doubt her, then question their doubts.

Her account reeks of desperation and contradictions.

Reactions: 32
I still believe she has some shares in Tesco’s or major contract to take over most of it🤣 her name is appearing on EVERYTHING and she’s not mentioned 1 word of it to her followers she’s just letting them find out themselves then she answers when they tag her in multiple posts. Saying “oh guyzzzz I’m so glad you like it and Laaaavvv it!” Then she does a huge gushing post showing more and more items her name is on.

Reactions: 17
Soph how come we haven’t seen the 2 man team montage for a while……..my pen is ready to dob 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why in the ROYAL duck is she lining up skis outside her door? Planning on skiing down to Maldon Tesco, love? Christ alive
Tbh, she doesn't need ski's her size 5 * cough* plates of meat would do the job without ...they're like bloody planks !

• Haha
Reactions: 16
@Mum of two this gives me an idea...

Let's have a tattle sweepstakes (sort of)
How will the new house be revealed?
Vote with reactions:

👍 Pan in on front door/any of the decs (in or outdoor) and out to new house
❤ Montage of going to bed in old house and waking up in new house
😂 Nothing happens because they aren't moving
😯 "Rent" a holiday cottage but reveal that they actually bought it
😟 They go away on holiday then come home to new house
😡 Montage about loving the house but needing bigger for the family/worked so hard for their dreams building up to house reveal.
🤢 Something that hasn't been listed and you're going to quote this post and tell me so we know who wins this game when the time comes!
I think she will use to to up her engagement prior to any move. She will start asking her Hinchers how they make space in her house, then saying she thinks she needs a bigger house so the sheep start firing off suggestions. Then miraculously, within the space of week, it's a done deal and she's doing a Joe and Stacey style pose with Jimbob in his onesie outside Hinch Farm, and his lack.of a knob (and general manliness) will be plain for all to see

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think she will use to to up her engagement prior to any move. She will start asking her Hinchers how they make space in her house, then saying she thinks she needs a bigger house so the sheep start firing off suggestions. Then miraculously, within the space of week, it's a done deal and she's doing a Joe and Stacey style pose with Jimbob in his onesie outside Hinch Farm, and his lack.of a knob (and general manliness) will be plain for all to see
Wouldn’t suprise me if she just starts recording herself shining her new sink in the new house, acting like nothing has happened, no explanation. It’s what she usually does 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.