Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

or JusRollWithIt

VIP Member
Ugh. She used “chalk and cheese” to describe her relationship with Jamie in her MEmoir. I remember it because of the poor grammar. “Me and Jamie are like chalk and cheese!” There’s a screenshot somewhere.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

Bunnykins

VIP Member
How awful someone ( did they though) tell her she was wasting her time with trying things with Ronnie. It’s quite sad he’s ‘non verbal’
It’s awful if someone did say that. Doubt they did though.
I do think the troll messages are what Sophie herself wants to say and she uses them to vent her own feelings.
I’m guessing she’s not had the instant result she wanted through his speech therapy and feels like she’s wasting her time. It’s all about instant gratification with Sophie.
What she wants, she wants and she wants it now. She’s a control freak and she can’t control the outcome of Ron’s journey.
It’s very sad that she doesn’t seem to be accepting it.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Awww Ronnie!! Class work 👏 he must absolutely love being at nursery and be allowed to actually paint and colour yhe way he wants to without grabby hands taking over.

By the way zoph! How fucking rude of you to call his drawings scribbles. They may be scribbles to you but to him they are pictures and his art. Go and scribble in your shitty still over priced, not a bargain note book you absolute cunt 🖕

• Heart
  • Sad

Gemstone86

I'm living for these comments, I'm isolating with my 13yr old daughter and genuinely feeling scared. I'm scared for her, myself my other children. I'm fully vaccinated but night time is worse, sleeping for a total of 3/4 hours then I'm awake shivering with back pain. Luckily my daughter has it very mild and isn't showing symptoms but everytime I say that I'm worried I'm jinxing her.

Day 3 of seeing the same 4 walls and not being able to hug my children, having to kiss them through the phone and relying on their stepdad to do everything. This isn't a woe is me post I think I just needed to write it down

I can't stand you Sophie, you're a vile and humiliating mother and wife. Please take a look at yourself and see the harm you're doing. Get help for yourself and those boys as you so clearly need it

• Heart

chocolatestrawberry

Chatty Member
Getting some shopping at teschooo earlier with mr strawberry and he picked up the snitsuit jogger set THING asking if I wanted it because it looked snug and cosy… divorce incoming!

• Haha
  • Sick

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Anyone else think it’s strange that the newly religious Father James hasn’t shown that they have a nativity scene / advent candles / anything else relating to the actual meaning of Christmas…

• Haha
Reactions: 43

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
I've been threatened with eviction if I don't tidy up less than that😂
Just need Hercules tethered outside.

• Haha

cm1985

Chatty Member
She even dresses Jimbob like a baby. Looks like he is in a giant onesie. Chavtastic cunts

And pooof the post has gone. It’s a Christmas miracle?

“JAYMMMEEEEEEE IVE POSTED LAST YEARS CHRISTMAS CLIP. DELETE DELETE DELETE THE SHEEP EONT NOTICE” Oh but the tattlers do you fucking weirdo.

• Haha

Bobs1978

Long time lurker ;) I was a massive Hinch fan and bought everything that she ever advertised! until I was introduced to Tattle :) I have read every thread on Tattle relating to hinch and you have all opened my eyes, how could I have been so gullible?? I have also been contacted directly by Mrs Hinch 🤭 thanks for all keeping me entertained and saving me money along the way

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Bunnykins

VIP Member
If this bloke is related to them ie Tiny Tears brother it’s feasible Ron would look like him anyway.
I mean my dad looks like his uncle his mum didn’t have an affair with him.

So it must be something else surely?

• Heart
Reactions: 42

ilovepizza21

VIP Member
As a mum myself when my kids are in bed I certainly don't look back at pictures of them. I bloody enjoy the peace, I enjoy the TV to myself I use the time to unwind and prepare for another day of being a real single working mum. Maybe I'm doing it wrong 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Bunnykins

VIP Member
Does anyone have the “there” recording and her telling Vicky that Ronnie sings the wheels on the bus? I’ve had a look at the wiki and it’s not there. I must have missed those two things first time round.
All of the lies really does boil my piss!
If she was all joy and light about her special handsomes manz being non-verbal she wouldn’t bare faced lie all of the time. 🙄

Edit; just saw the “there” video - why?!? Just why?!? She is clearly doing that voice - it’s so embarrassing! His delayed speech or being non-verbal is nothing to be ashamed of. He’s a lovely little boy! Just stop with the bullshit!
It’s not even like she can be called out on her BS as she blocks people who posts how much of a duplicitous twat she is!

That’s the podcast with the Wheels on the bus comments.

There’s a news article with her saying it here too

25BB56DA-226B-4724-A92A-FEC980EE774B.png

• Angry
  • Wow

JBrown

Chatty Member
The sleigh is nearly £100 and the poles £55!!! Oh my god…..😂 she’s so real, keeping it real in realsville. You won’t see them in Home Bargains 😂

• Haha
  • Wow