Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PootleFlump

Can we have a Tattle thread friends Christmas party please? Just for us?
Ideas….
1 Cruncky snax & Pepsi max all round? (Plus mahoosive amounts of wine/baileys/fizzy schizzle if that’s your thing….count me in for the wine!)
2 Pin the gherkin on the merkin virtual party games?
3 hunt the knob on the jimbobnoknobitstinierthanakernelonacornontheCob?
4 how to be an absolute shining disaster at decorating your front (not lady) garden?

Any suggestions welcome.
Happy to host it….. we can roll out the playlist and make another one?!? :D

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Is there any footage of the live from Ronnies first birthday? I’ve never seen it but it’s the stuff of legend and I have FOMO big time 🤣
Some crazy hincher made a Mash potato portrait of Ronnieblessisart to celebrate the occasion. She thought it was perfickly normal babez when asked about it on her page. 🤣

The whole party was an abomination and I think she may have had the Colombian cold the next day if the live was anything to go by that night.

She also
-prepared hard curly dry ham sandwiches the day before.
-Poured cheese ball crisps out that day before.
-crushed oreos into cones, again the day before.
-had a birthday cake to feed 500 people when restrictions only allowed 6 in the garden.
-the cake was a terrifying looking Peter rabbit and that evening she showed most if the cake was gone but she cur the slices 1mm thick so obviously had more than 6 people.
-food was all set up Inside despite restrictions not allowing it
-she dressed Ronnie in a pair of shorts aged newborn for his 1st birthday while she flounced about in a £600 dress.

Sorry I don't have any other pictures. Hope that helps 🤣😘

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

Lez2990

I’m back guys. Been fly out at work and also had to have my cat PTS :( she had a gastric tumour and was discovered too late. For months I’ve been taking her to the vet and told “constipation”. Take her to a different vet and they X-ray her and see it straight away but too late to do anything, her organs had started to fail.

anywayyyyssss just caught up on the recap… and I can tell u now that if my OH ever gets me those flowers, il dose his dinner with laxatives

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48

MrsEd02

I feel like it's Xmas Eve and I can't sleep now cos of the excitement 😂
Ronnie and Lonnie look very similar as babies and in my opinion look like Jamie. This bloke must be related to Jamie somehow BUT he also looks like Fiddle so I now have no idea.

I think Freda was Sophs surrogate.

Breaking news: Wednesday 15th December 2021
Mrs Hinch and Husband Jamie short for James are actually brother and sister. The nusty trolls of tattle worked through the night and found photgraphic evidence that Sophie and Jamie are actually brother and sister. A statement from their dad crying Al : I’m relieved the secret it out! I’m fed up with crying. It killed me to see my son marry my daughter and then he get her fucking pregnant, not once but twice. The Essex police have been informed!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Hun that was on 45mins ago where you been babes?
She deleted this before I seen it. Someone must have told her to. Regardless of your opinion of the government handling etc. Covid is real and has ruined millions of lives and taken many more. So of her attitude is to mock and pretend to sleep or look bored at announcements made then she is showing herself fornthe disrespectful fucker that we know she is. What a kick in the teeth for her followers working the front line.

Cunt cunt cunt cunt 💁‍♀️

• Heart
Of course there's tea.
I'm not spoon feeding Lonnie here.
Read all the threads and keep up.

In all honesty, I’ve read these threads for a long long LONG time (I’m a newly registered member I realise)
But what your ‘attempting’ to say either needs to be said, or not said. People have long relied on you to be a voice of reason here. You’ve always been honest and awesome before this. Please keep doing it. Because keeping up with madams load of crap is hard enough.

Short30

I don’t understand, she can still take Ronnie out to see the lights, take him out on a Christmas light walk, she’s got a double pram, so she could take both of them if she can’t handle Ronnie not strapped down!

Reactions: 46

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
Someone call the scrap man and tell them someone’s dumped a load of crap outside Hinches house

• Haha

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
I got blocked ages ago so don’t even bother with her anymore but this time of year is always the best with her shite. Absolutely love reading the updates on each new thread

Any idea why the card or whatever it is was only to Nanny? Are the parents officially split up? I know it’s been an ongoing question for a long time now, just think it’s odd it’s only for her.

P.S Good to know she’s still a dickhead.
Good spot @fannysjohnny tea on that

Watching SS with Rex and Rose on the back of a tractor off to pick and cut down their tree, these are memories Hinch for your kids. All Ronnie has today is being compared to a piece of chalk😒😒😒😒

• Sad
  • Heart