Mrs Hinch #469 Chalk and cheese even if it were true, they both deserve better than you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can stop trying to be relatable she is not the mother I aspire to be! Yes my house isn’t perfect the couch is covered in clothes washed folded and sorted into piles to be put away and the counter is littered with veg and pots and pans because I’m making dinner the table is covered in school books because it’s homework time but isn’t that an absolutely normal home? Not a shrine to Instagram 😂
Absolutely yes to this!! She tries too hard to be “relatable” and fails miserably

Reactions: 17
She’s started following this account for a glamping pod in Scotland. Reckon she’s already visited though. Who else thought there would be a Scottish campervan holiday?
Glamping pods are so tiny. Smaller than her motor home so she’d never cope.

Reactions: 10
Just had a little catch up from the weekend posts etc, the only bleeping troll she has, is herself! She even trolls her own kid calling him naughty and the rest of the stuff she says and does with or about him! She is a horrible person!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Going back to the whole Christmas tree saga, tescos has rebranded it 😂 still looks bloody awful
513E1503-1447-4302-9562-3526CE44F0F9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Getting some shopping at teschooo earlier with mr strawberry and he picked up the snitsuit jogger set THING asking if I wanted it because it looked snug and cosy… divorce incoming!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
What does snitsuit means ? I’ve never heard this word before and thought it was a tattle joke yet she used the term when advertising some of her tit clothes!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did anyone else think that MrGrinch’s story of Len twirling his hands and feet looked, well a bit strange?

Reactions: 14
I will put good money on it that this video is dubbed! Since she spoken out about his struggles with speech she has said a few times in stories how she can't wait to hear his little voice ect! Even if he has regressed (think I've spelt that wrong). Surely she wouldn't of been saying stuff about hearing his little voice. There was also the story of him saying Baa and the way she reacted to that proves to me that was his first word kind of thing.
I can't get my head around it, the more I think about how she could do that to her son the more bizarre it seems. Don't trust a word she says, so even though I do agree the video is dubbed I wouldn't be shocked if she's lying and Ronnie does have a few words he can say, and she's playing the sympathy card for herself. She's very manipulative. See she's pretty much taken another day off the gram.

Reactions: 13
What does snitsuit means ? I’ve never heard this word before and thought it was a tattle joke yet she used the term when advertising some of her tit clothes!!
Seems to be a new phrase coined to describe a 2 piece cosy loungewear set.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
This is so confusing, just say this is real and Hinch hasn't tampered with the video in any way then does this mean she is lying about his "invisible speech" and he actually "can talk perfectly fine, thank you". It's a very clear "there" but as she seems obsessed with only filming hands it's hard to say where it has come from as we can't see Ronnie's mouth movement or facial expressions.
Either way she's playing a dangerous game using her son for attention. So fed up with her bullshit, she is not cut out to be in the public eye.
In other news, I was working with my hincher colleague over the weekend and heard her listening to Sopha's stories, saying "got that, got that, got that, and that, and that, will have to get that, got that, got 2 of those, need one of those" 🙄 she did spout up that Hinch will be wanting a cottage like SS next, I told her to watch this space for the new farmhouse announcement coming very soon as she's already moved in. I got scowled at 🤣
She's probably clocked on that you're a tattler lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I thought that till I read about the muscle issues. Hopefully its for his benefit and not hers🙂
I still do think the bib is a fashion thing for her. The make up kid puts one on her 3 year old. I think she’s copying her.

She’s started following this account for a glamping pod in Scotland. Reckon she’s already visited though. Who else thought there would be a Scottish campervan holiday?
I noticed that follow the other day but disregarded it and I can’t remember why. I think it was because the account tagged her in something. I can’t remember now….

eta - I think they tagged her in one of the recent crafts. The drawing on boxes thing. It won’t be visible on stories anymore. But I’m fairly sure they tagged her in that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.