Mrs Hinch #469 Chalk and cheese even if it were true, they both deserve better than you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought this! It's like she doesn't know how to speak to him - get him out the pram, show and talk to him about the trees and lights - has she not learnt anything from these speech therapy lessons?!

I never even thought of him not being able to talk to his nursery teachers - I don't even get the feeling the Hinch's collect him from nursery, I think that's granny's job!

@Danielle0120 this is so true - when I first joined, I hate to admit it, but I used to thing you were a bit of a dick :oops:, but I it's because the profile pic you used to have just looked snide AF 😂😂 . But as the poster has said, you come from such a good place and it's evident how much you actually care for Ron's wellbeing and development despite not actually being able to do anything about it. As I said in a previous post, I don't know how you deal with the heartbreak you must deal with on daily basis at work. Take the time you need to step away from this thread - we'll all beh
Lmaooooo duck off 😂😂 I'm one of the good ones in this world I fink ...but thankyou ❤❤ xxxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Unless this bloke is absolutely no blood relation to Ronnie then it’s interesting, because he could be Big Als great great uncle and Ron could still be the double of him.
Please tell me he’s the local postie or milkman

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’d also like to say since I said I was backing off I’m back posting and now I look a right over dramatic cock. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 68
I know Sophs been living next door to him,but who t

Can you honestly see that? Or is it supposed?
I’ve mirrored the one of Ron so they’re facing the same way.

I certainly see similarities.

Is this going to cause a gretel rant?!
97D9F5D5-D9A3-4443-BDA7-930D6A1ECF4C.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
I seriously don’t understand what’s happening guyshh I feel well fick.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Unless this bloke is absolutely no blood relation to Ronnie then it’s interesting, because he could be Big Als great great uncle and Ron could still be the double of him.
Please tell me he’s the local postie or milkman
He’s the garage floor guy Oi Oi😆

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.