Mrs Hinch #469 Chalk and cheese even if it were true, they both deserve better than you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s happened to the snapped in half toe? Anyone know? Or just another thing to add to the list of things that never happened? If it happened to her Bestie SS she’d have her toe out at every opportunity updating her followers by the hour 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Please tell me the kids had more than THAT for breakfast...my kids wouldn't last half an hour on that

Reactions: 12
I’m not easily led at all, but sometimes I read some other things about this and start to wonder about myself 🤔😂 it’s very interesting!
Without sounding like I'm jumping on a bandwagon, the more I read into ASD the more I recognise some of the traits in myself. Poor eye contact, becoming super interested and developing an almost obsessive interest in something and then just as quickly dropping it for something else. Finding it difficult to empathise with other people's emotions (even though I do feel and recognise emotions in myself). It's interesting.

Reactions: 24
Katie’s mum is going to be dining off hinch’s visit for the next year isn’t she? Still sharing it on her stories 🙄🙄

also isn’t the point of the elf on the shelf is for the children to see what it gets up to in the night? She always does the elf in the kitchen and it’s always at the back of the worktop there is no way Ronnie can see that.
That’s for continuity. So we can’t spot the glorious august sunshine in the background.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So it's a still photo of Ronnie but a video of Lennie because he performs better for her content? 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Those Christmas pyjamas will make an appearance in something important I’d say. She will have got her contents worth out of them.

Reactions: 19
Lindsey queen of clean is on this morning. It’s so funny that hinch never got that gig. She can sit and pretend she has fake anxiety as a way to justify not getting jobs but her little Christmas tips on heart radio she actually seemed really relaxed.

Reactions: 23
Sore eyes and headache, then fluey - fever but felt cold, nose blocked and then like a tap. Then the cough then I lost smell.
Teenager had headache and temp but not much else!

Hinch has the most boring elf I’ve ever seen. Hope the boys are getting more than that for breakfast!
It's so bloody obvious she really can't be arsed with the elf 🙄 doing it purely for content ,not for her kids ....always in the kitchen, on the worktop-out of reach and sight, no showing the boys reaction either 🤷🏼‍♀️
She seens to have given up showing the grand advent calendars reveal every morning too this year 🥱 next year she'll have two that won't stick to the script and perform perfectly like she wants them too 🤣

Reactions: 28
Imagine having two balsam hills trees that cost a small bloody fortune (gifted of course to our girl next door) and not using them, she’s truly terrified Ronnie would bring it down isn’t she? Its called being a parent Soph and redecorating the tree every evening and fishing baubles out from under the sofa is just a part of motherhood!!

Reactions: 38
Anyone else think it’s strange that the newly religious Father James hasn’t shown that they have a nativity scene / advent candles / anything else relating to the actual meaning of Christmas…
You mean to say that the true meaning of Christmas isn't actually matching gifted pjs, round the massive Xmas tree for that perfik insta family picture 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 35
What’s happened to the snapped in half toe? Anyone know? Or just another thing to add to the list of things that never happened? If it happened to her Bestie SS she’d have her toe out at every opportunity updating her followers by the hour 😉
It was tend broken toe ma luvlee so aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Without sounding like I'm jumping on a bandwagon, the more I read into ASD the more I recognise some of the traits in myself. Poor eye contact, becoming super interested and developing an almost obsessive interest in something and then just as quickly dropping it for something else. Finding it difficult to empathise with other people's emotions (even though I do feel and recognise emotions in myself). It's interesting.
A lot of these traits are also traits in adhd, depression, anxiety.. they all seem to cross over at some point.

I'm going to have to disagree with some of you tattlers today on a couple of things.

The pjs. You do know you can wear pjs more than once? It probably is a pre done photo but it's ott to assume it's same day as remembrance day.

Also about Lennie and his stiffness and hand and feet movements..All 3 of my kids have done those movements when happy and excited. My older 2 children are not ND in any way and my youngest who is 1 doesn't show any signs yet either of being ND. It's completely normal. I think some of you are looking for things that aren't there. I think Lennie seems very engaged and NT thus far.

Did Jimbob just saw off that tree and plonk it in that tin? 😂 that will last a long time then!! The postman will love trying to climb over all that - less is more Soph, less is more!!
I don’t know why but I can’t stop laughing at that image 😂😂😂the poor postie 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The tree and decorations she got down from the loft are all probably up in the new home as we speak!

Honestly I think that’s how sooo many people do now! They read things on the internet and I’ve had loads with “I’ve seen this tiktok video…” which is great! It’s brilliant there’s loads more people that can be honest about it, the downside is you do get so many ahem boomers saying things like “there was no adhd/autism back in my day” type bollocks. Like there was hun people just were lynched for even fancying different genders xoxo

The other one is “it’s a trend” like trust me, there’s nothing fun about adhd for example, before I was on meds my mind was a mess and I felt like a failure all my life.

As I say though, some people can still present but actually not be. That’s why assessments are so long and in depth. Someone might be socially awkward because maybe they had a hard time at school and never had any help to address it, it doesn’t always mean autism adhd etc etc. Multiple adverse childhood experiences have been linked to poor speech development for example so we always ask about that. It sounds obvious but a lot of people may not think of their divorce or passing of a grandparent having an impact but it does and kids can be so empathetic and not want to burden parents and bottle it all up. They might just become withdrawn and lose the chatty side of them, hence another question is always “how long have these issues been going on?”

I’m waffling now! I am a people watcher so I do notice everything 🤣
I'm honestly thinking about myself at this point! I windmill my feet all the time, I've had my partner begging me to keep my feet still when I didn't even know I was doing it. I used the be so bloody shy that in my first job someone asked whether I was "educationally subnormal", a particular high point in my life 😂 Actually I'm not, I'm very intelligent. I wear my uniform like a literal mask. The uniform goes on, the chatty assertive nurse appears from nowhere. Social situations have always been hard for me. And I can still agonise today about an awkward social encounter 40 years ago 🤦‍♀️ Being on this thread has made me go "hang on a minute...." several times.

• Heart
First time posting… was a hincher but tattle made me see the light…. She’s just put on about her new Christmas Tesco range but the star baggy trouser things she wore them on her story when heavily pregnant with Lonnie in a bra to prove her bump was real… so in may? I’ll try grab a screenshot

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
First time posting… was a hincher but tattle made me see the light…. She’s just put on about her new Christmas Tesco range but the star baggy trouser things she wore them on her story when heavily pregnant with Lonnie in a bra to prove her bump was real… so in may? I’ll try grab a screenshot
Interesting.

Reactions: 8
I don’t think they’re the same ones. These new ones are just star outline x

Shows what idea she stole though!

Attachments

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.