Mrs Hinch #469 Chalk and cheese even if it were true, they both deserve better than you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why hasn't she put her tree up even if she's not going to be home Christmas Day? She's been avoiding showing the patio doors for weeks..

Reactions: 28
We all know the only reason he’s attending church by himself is so that they can get Ron into a local school. It also makes them appear to be a wholesome family - trustworthy, when in reality they are the total opposite (kids excluded from my comment of course - they are the innocents in this whole charade). However, now you’ve mentioned it a nativity scene may mysteriously appear? However, nothing will ever beat @Andioooop Hinch nativity scene - best I’ve seen 😝
Oh I totally agree that it’s just for the school admission. You’d think they’d realise that they should at least appear to be doing something religious though! Wonder if they’ll use his new-found Catholicism as the reason for being together with their families this Christmas 🙄

Why hasn't she put her tree up even if she's not going to be home Christmas Day? She's been avoiding showing the patio doors for weeks..
There’s something outside she’s hiding I think. Either the garden is empty as everything’s been moved, or they’re having some more work done.

Reactions: 24
I wonder if we are going to get some excuse about the Christmas tree not being up because Ron will pull it over because he’s such a naughty horrible child. Not because, you know, he’s two, and two year olds aren’t known for staying away from trees full of shiny objects.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Katie’s mum is going to be dining off hinch’s visit for the next year isn’t she? Still sharing it on her stories 🙄🙄

also isn’t the point of the elf on the shelf is for the children to see what it gets up to in the night? She always does the elf in the kitchen and it’s always at the back of the worktop there is no way Ronnie can see that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
Katie’s mum is going to be dining off hinch’s visit for the next year isn’t she? Still sharing it on her stories 🙄🙄

also isn’t the point of the elf on the shelf is for the children to see what it gets up to in the night? She always does the elf in the kitchen and it’s always at the back of the worktop there is no way Ronnie can see that.
All prerecorded, upload 1 a day.
The only time we'll see the boys interact with Elf in real-time is if she has more tat to peddle obligations for ads. 🙄

Reactions: 10
Exactly what I’m wondering? Every year we see that tree. I wonder if Ronnie had it over and she just put it away! I know last year my 2 toddlers had mine over, this year it’s not been too bad but still find a bauble somewhere 😅

Reactions: 6
Makes no sense that last week she got the tree and bas out of the loft yet no tree decorated🤔🤔🤔🤔🎄

Reactions: 23
I wonder if we are going to get some excuse about the Christmas tree not being up because Ron will pull it over because he’s such a naughty horrible child. Not because, you know, he’s two, and two year olds aren’t known for staying away from trees full of shiny objects.
I got a smaller tree this year and have put it on a small table. Partly as 3yo uses my sitting room furniture as an assault course, and partly because I’ve had to put it by patio doors and dog likes to sit there watching squirrels in the garden. So it’s up on a coffee table, hopefully meaning it doesn’t get knocked over!

If she uses Ron as the excuse, it just shows how self-centred she is and it’s all about life being easy for her, not enjoyable for the boys.

Reactions: 18
Honestly that’s the shittest elf I’ve ever seen hahaha aren’t they meant to be mischievous?
she has more imagination doing her own crafty shite but when it comes to doing something exciting for the boys with that bleeping elf she makes them some brekkie🤦🏽‍♀️
I’ve had more fun with a broken bone

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Even if she didnt want the tree up because of Ronnie potentially pulling it over, she could put it on the massive pointless landing where the kids can still see it but it's not in the main living area where they spend most of their time? Or you know, put something around it? Mine is in the playpen 🤣 she just can't be bothered to put in any effort to make things easier she'd rather just not do them at all.

Reactions: 15
I bet Balsom Hill are thrilled they gifted her those 2 x 7’ trees! 2 Christmases bragging about them and not a sausage this year and already half way through December.
She really is so boring these days. Unless it’s an ad she just can’t be arsed with it.

Reactions: 23
Oh I totally agree that it’s just for the school admission. You’d think they’d realise that they should at least appear to be doing something religious though! Wonder if they’ll use his new-found Catholicism as the reason for being together with their families this Christmas 🙄

There’s something outside she’s hiding I think. Either the garden is empty as everything’s been moved, or they’re having some more work done.
Remember she had Treehouse written down on one of her lists - could they have had something delivered for Ron maybe and it will be revealed on Christmas Day morning? Wonder what the neighbours think? If they follow her they will definitely know she lies, pre records etc. They could probably write their own book on the comings and goings of Mrs Hinch & all of her fabrications 😂

Reactions: 20
Sore eyes and headache, then fluey - fever but felt cold, nose blocked and then like a tap. Then the cough then I lost smell.
Teenager had headache and temp but not much else!

Hinch has the most boring elf I’ve ever seen. Hope the boys are getting more than that for breakfast!
At least she made use of the bamboo board, 😂 it won’t be used for much else will it? How many boards does she have? 😂

Makes no sense that last week she got the tree and bas out of the loft yet no tree decorated🤔🤔🤔🤔🎄
She was quite pissy about it too, wonder why…. Poor jimbob, maybe she set fire to the whole lot 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.