Mrs Hinch #469 Chalk and cheese even if it were true, they both deserve better than you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she think this makes her a good parent? The majority of people I know are just relieved to get the kids in bed and have a chance to breathe, it doesn’t mean they love them any less
I think she does, no way she’s sitting looking at photos of them, she lets out a sigh of relief that she can sit and read tattle or something on Instagram, all the bullshit about wanting to ring ronnies school to check he’s ok and checking tapestry when he’s there, all absolute bullshit, when most of us have young kids we are usually relived to get them settled after a busy day, doesn’t mean you don’t love them, it’s all for praise and sympathy, or poor little stressed out anxious mother soph, bullshit🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 30
Not sure if it’s been said already because I can’t keep up with these 😂 but she goes on about being trolled but she literally trolls Ron on a daily basis

Reactions: 31
I think she does, no way she’s sitting looking at photos of them, she lets out a sigh of relief that she can sit and read tattle or something on Instagram, all the bullshit about wanting to ring ronnies school to check he’s ok and checking tapestry when he’s there, all absolute bullshit, when most of us have young kids we are usually relived to get them settled after a busy day, doesn’t mean you don’t love them, it’s all for praise and sympathy, or poor little stressed out anxious mother soph, bullshit🤦‍♀️
Maybe it’s just mine but our nursery doesn’t update Tapestry throughout the day its always the evening, about half hour before they close for the day because I’m guessing they are too busy actually looking after children the rest of the time. 🤷‍♀️
And yes I might have a fleeting thought of “ hope he’s having a good day “ but I certainly don’t check Tapestry and I dread seeing their number flag up on my phone as it usually means he’s got a temp and has to come home!
As you say it’s all so people can blow smoke up her arse.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I'm living for these comments, I'm isolating with my 13yr old daughter and genuinely feeling scared. I'm scared for her, myself my other children. I'm fully vaccinated but night time is worse, sleeping for a total of 3/4 hours then I'm awake shivering with back pain. Luckily my daughter has it very mild and isn't showing symptoms but everytime I say that I'm worried I'm jinxing her.

Day 3 of seeing the same 4 walls and not being able to hug my children, having to kiss them through the phone and relying on their stepdad to do everything. This isn't a woe is me post I think I just needed to write it down

I can't stand you Sophie, you're a vile and humiliating mother and wife. Please take a look at yourself and see the harm you're doing. Get help for yourself and those boys as you so clearly need it

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Not sure if it’s been said already because I can’t keep up with these 😂 but she goes on about being trolled but she literally trolls Ron on a daily basis
Because she’s a narcissistic witch. It’s all about her and her perfect pretend life. I’ve had it with my mum and I swore the moment I fell pregnant my child would never go through what I went through (I have some serious mental health issues like severe people pleasing, severe anxiety whether people like me or not and more stuff). My now 4 year old son nursery says he’s really confident, happy and friendly, strangers even say it, because he will literally talk to anyone. He has lots of friends at nursery (I don’t as I can’t seem to make friends due to my issues), and that’s all I wanted. I make sure he’s told he’s loved a 100 times a day, I hug him as much as I can, I play with him as much as I can. I feel like I have to compensate for what happened to me, and I do sometimes feel I’m going the other way by doing all that too much because I’ve never had it myself I don’t know if it’s making him into something...so there is another battle because I don’t know what parental true love is like 😢😢

Sophie is causing issues that aren’t there yet!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I'm living for these comments, I'm isolating with my 13yr old daughter and genuinely feeling scared. I'm scared for her, myself my other children. I'm fully vaccinated but night time is worse, sleeping for a total of 3/4 hours then I'm awake shivering with back pain. Luckily my daughter has it very mild and isn't showing symptoms but everytime I say that I'm worried I'm jinxing her.

Day 3 of seeing the same 4 walls and not being able to hug my children, having to kiss them through the phone and relying on their stepdad to do everything. This isn't a woe is me post I think I just needed to write it down

I can't stand you Sophie, you're a vile and humiliating mother and wife. Please take a look at yourself and see the harm you're doing. Get help for yourself and those boys as you so clearly need it
Day 3 was worst for me, then it started to get better. Hope it’s the same for you xx

Hopefully Soph reveal her Christmas plans today and give us all a good tattle day!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Because she’s a narcissistic witch. It’s all about her and her perfect pretend life. I’ve had it with my mum and I swore the moment I fell pregnant my child would never go through what I went through (I have some serious mental health issues like severe people pleasing, severe anxiety whether people like me or not and more stuff). My now 4 year old son nursery says he’s really confident, happy and friendly, strangers even say it, because he will literally talk to anyone. He has lots of friends at nursery (I don’t as I can’t seem to make friends due to my issues), and that’s all I wanted. I make sure he’s told he’s loved a 100 times a day, I hug him as much as I can, I play with him as much as I can. I feel like I have to compensate for what happened to me, and I do sometimes feel I’m going the other way by doing all that too much because I’ve never had it myself I don’t know if it’s making him into something...so there is another battle because I don’t know what parental true love is like 😢😢

it sounds to me that you know exactly what parental true love is like 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 13
More likely she’s looking at photos of herself 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

The fact that you’re worried about it shows how much you love him. You’re doing your best and it sounds like you’re determined to not make the same mistakes, don’t be too hard on yourself

• Heart
Reactions: 12
You think Jamie is? That’s very interesting, what makes you think that?
Observe him with others, I think his social communication skills display nd qualities. He appears to be quite easily led to, by the way, this is all speculation and as the saying goes if you’ve met a person with an nd disorder you’ve met just one. Some people can present nd but not be.

He is actually a prime example of why I worry about my youngest son as my youngest is quite easily led and taken in by horrible people, he wants to see the best in everyone and doesn’t really get some people can just be awful

Reactions: 16
Important thing to remember as well to note with adults and missed diagnosis is a lot of them may have spent their whole life masking. So to most people, social communication skills being lacking others would just think “oh that person is just awkward or shy”

But with the nd traits you think of like stimming and eye contact that are obvious, well lots of nd people know that about themselves and become so good at masking it, even they suppress it so much they believe it isn’t apart of who they are.

Some late nd adults will come being insistent it’s just social situations they struggle with and think they are easily led but when you delve deeper they can remember stimming as a child and something triggered them to mask, maybe bullying, for example.

I wouldn’t diagnose anyone off clips on Instagram but adults certainly are harder to diagnose than children imo (though I’m sure some professionals would disagree!) I went missed for a long time to as I’d learned to just pretend I was something else.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Important thing to remember as well to note with adults and missed diagnosis is a lot of them may have spent their whole life masking. So to most people, social communication skills being lacking others would just think “oh that person is just awkward or shy”

But with the nd traits you think of like stimming and eye contact that are obvious, well lots of nd people know that about themselves and become so good at masking it, even they suppress it so much they believe it isn’t apart of who they are.

Some late nd adults will come being insistent it’s just social situations they struggle with and think they are easily led but when you delve deeper they can remember stimming as a child and something triggered them to mask, maybe bullying, for example.

I wouldn’t diagnose anyone off clips on Instagram but adults certainly are harder to diagnose than children imo (though I’m sure some professionals would disagree!) I went missed for a long time to as I’d learned to just pretend I was something else.
I’m not easily led at all, but sometimes I read some other things about this and start to wonder about myself 🤔😂 it’s very interesting!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m not easily led at all, but sometimes I read some other things about this and start to wonder about myself 🤔😂 it’s very interesting!
Honestly I think that’s how sooo many people do now! They read things on the internet and I’ve had loads with “I’ve seen this tiktok video…” which is great! It’s brilliant there’s loads more people that can be honest about it, the downside is you do get so many ahem boomers saying things like “there was no adhd/autism back in my day” type bollocks. Like there was hun people just were lynched for even fancying different genders xoxo

The other one is “it’s a trend” like trust me, there’s nothing fun about adhd for example, before I was on meds my mind was a mess and I felt like a failure all my life.

As I say though, some people can still present but actually not be. That’s why assessments are so long and in depth. Someone might be socially awkward because maybe they had a hard time at school and never had any help to address it, it doesn’t always mean autism adhd etc etc. Multiple adverse childhood experiences have been linked to poor speech development for example so we always ask about that. It sounds obvious but a lot of people may not think of their divorce or passing of a grandparent having an impact but it does and kids can be so empathetic and not want to burden parents and bottle it all up. They might just become withdrawn and lose the chatty side of them, hence another question is always “how long have these issues been going on?”

I’m waffling now! I am a people watcher so I do notice everything 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Anyone else think it’s strange that the newly religious Father James hasn’t shown that they have a nativity scene / advent candles / anything else relating to the actual meaning of Christmas…

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Day 3 was worst for me, then it started to get better. Hope it’s the same for you xx

Hopefully Soph reveal her Christmas plans today and give us all a good tattle day!

Thank you, did you have cold like symptoms?

I reckon it'll be another boring day in Castle greyskull

Reactions: 5
Just on Instagram and what the heck is this all about??!!! Their algorithms are all over the place! Neither follows each other 🧐🧐
I’m surprised she isn’t following Duchess Kate to the party! Do you remember a couple of years ago she ‘designed’ some prison-issue loungewear and a notepad (you can see how much her ideas have evolved) with all profits going to a ”small” charity? It then turned out the charity’s patron was the Duchess of Cambridg! She must have been hoping for at least an introduction as top fundraiser, but don’t think it happened. Just a pic of Saint Hinch handing over one of those big cheques to a bunch of kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone else think it’s strange that the newly religious Father James hasn’t shown that they have a nativity scene / advent candles / anything else relating to the actual meaning of Christmas…
We all know the only reason he’s attending church by himself is so that they can get Ron into a local school. It also makes them appear to be a wholesome family - trustworthy, when in reality they are the total opposite (kids excluded from my comment of course - they are the innocents in this whole charade). However, now you’ve mentioned it a nativity scene may mysteriously appear? However, nothing will ever beat @Andioooop Hinch nativity scene - best I’ve seen 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Thank you, did you have cold like symptoms?

I reckon it'll be another boring day in Castle greyskull
Sore eyes and headache, then fluey - fever but felt cold, nose blocked and then like a tap. Then the cough then I lost smell.
Teenager had headache and temp but not much else!

Hinch has the most boring elf I’ve ever seen. Hope the boys are getting more than that for breakfast!

Attachments

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.