Mrs Hinch #469 Chalk and cheese even if it were true, they both deserve better than you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s here xx

Basically saying we all need to hurry up and get the boosters done quicker because it’s spreading so fast.

To keep on topic, I hope her new TV starts playing up like all the ones people are complaining about online.
Maybe it already has and she had to get the old one back down from upstairs and that's why she has no choice but to watch Bumble Johnson 🤣🤣

Of course she won't be able to say anything incase she doesn't get her cheque from them.

Reactions: 9
As if that photo of them on the sofa is from today. The tree isn’t up and we all know it’s been up since august 🥱🥱😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hope her little village has a low crime rate after advertising her vintage tat display to 4 million bots followers, she could wake up and find it gone tomorrow. Imagine the headlines 🤣
Don't even think the gypsies would take that shite😳

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hun that was on 45mins ago where you been babes?
She deleted this before I seen it. Someone must have told her to. Regardless of your opinion of the government handling etc. Covid is real and has ruined millions of lives and taken many more. So of her attitude is to mock and pretend to sleep or look bored at announcements made then she is showing herself fornthe disrespectful fucker that we know she is. What a kick in the teeth for her followers working the front line.

bleep bleep bleep bleep 💁‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Irks me that Ronnie and Lonnie have matching bibs on. They’re not twins, stop trying to force this narrative on them. She will be putting a matching one on henners next.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Irks me that Ronnie and Lonnie have matching bibs on. They’re not twins, stop trying to force this narrative on them. She will be putting a matching one on henners next.
Ronnie doesn’t need a bib on either, he’s going on 3 and apparently on his way to bed. He doesn’t look particularly dribbly?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Hello lovely Tattlers, my relationship of several years has ended today as my partner is severely mentally unwell and refuses to get help. Unfortunately as I moved 5 hours away from my family and friends to be with him, this means my life has been thrown up into the air once again. I feel like I've written this post like some sort of formal resignation email!!!! I'm devastated and could really use some good vibes and cyber hugs from you beautiful lot. All the vest xxx
Hugs and vibes coming your way xx stay strong xx

Reactions: 5
As a mum myself when my kids are in bed I certainly don't look back at pictures of them. I bloody enjoy the peace, I enjoy the TV to myself I use the time to unwind and prepare for another day of being a real single working mum. Maybe I'm doing it wrong 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Okay I’ve missed like 3 threads, but:

the chalk and cheese thing - they are different people Hun, and at very different ages and stages. Please don’t even think about comparing them, you twit

the Ronnie tantrum thing - I missed that and only caught up via here - he’s a non verbal 2.5 year old. Tantrums are their way of expressing and communicating. I imagine being non- verbal is even more challenging for Ron. Don’t label him you bleeping evil witch.

WTAF is the front door display all about? She’s not even trying to hide the fact she’s ripping off SS’s ideas now?! The bleeping sleigh?!

I missed the Covid story - Covid doesn’t exist in Hinch land so that’s a bit weird?

and lastly, duck off to duck you crazy money-grabbing selfish witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ronnie doesn’t need a bib on either, he’s going on 3 and apparently on his way to bed. He doesn’t look particularly dribbly?
This was one of the first things that made me wonder if he had ASD. My son was still wearing bibs at a similar age and has ASD. I can’t remember what the science is. I think it’s something to do with muscle tone but my son was DRIBBLY!

Reactions: 7
Just catching up (you fast bastards!)

I just wanted to say, and I am in no way sticking up for Miss Hannagan (aka Grinch) but I’ve worked with children with autism and it’s been known for them to say the odd words/sentences and then for them to suddenly stop. So it may be that he did say “there” and sing “wheels on the bus” but then suddenly stopped.

In no way defending the Grinchtits but just wanting to be somewhat of an advocate for Ron seeing as his own parents bloody aren’t.

Why not be honest with everyone and just say?! She’s getting right on my actual tits.

Why in the ROYAL duck is she lining up skis outside her door? Planning on skiing down to Maldon Tesco, love? Christ alive.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
As a mum myself when my kids are in bed I certainly don't look back at pictures of them. I bloody enjoy the peace, I enjoy the TV to myself I use the time to unwind and prepare for another day of being a real single working mum. Maybe I'm doing it wrong 🤔
Same! Not ashamed to say I love my me-time in the evenings. She’s just saying what she thinks she should say. And don’t forget she barely has them so she probably does need pics to remember what they look like.

Reactions: 20
I suspected you might say that. I see it in my niece and nephew who are essentially raised by their Grandmother.
I feel like that's a little unfair to grandparents x
Some of us are progressive and as much as it's hard try to keep up.
I think Freda creates a great stumbling block.She's so rigid in her ideas and domineering.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.