Mrs Hinch #469 Chalk and cheese even if it were true, they both deserve better than you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Boris post has definitely disappeared.

I didn't think covid existed in Hinchland?

Reactions: 18
Because SS isn’t tight like Hinch and wants to actually support small businesses, not claim to but just hide #ad and #gifted instead
SS is tight as!! She always gets stuff and doesn't declare it then pretends she doesn't know who sends it! One business her son wore all the clothes sent and the lady asked why she never got tagged and she claimed she didn't know where itt was from but the tags sate the company 😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I can’t see the Boris post either. I wonder why she deleted it? Weirdo.

Reactions: 12
Just want to say I always appreciate your input on these threads - think you’re great
But What is wrong with her ?? Why would you want to hinder - I get she can’t cope when they are mobile but how are those around these kids enabling this or are they literally there for a photo op and away again to the Mams?

The mind boggles 😵💫

Edit to add - sorry if I’ve worded anything harshly. Having a run of it this week with miscarrying and a poorly child I’m a bit delicate
I’m so sorry you’re having such an awful time. ❤❤
I wish I didn’t think that’s she intentionally hindering. I have never encountered another parent who wasn’t encouraging their 7 month old to hold things, roll, crawl etc. I have a similar age gap between my two. I remember when the youngest could sit independent I was like YESSSS I have some freedom! Then two weeks later he was crawling and then a month later cruising and then by 10 months bloody walking 😂😂😂. There was no stopping him. I just wonder how much time Lonnie spends contained.
I remember a conversation with my granny. She said that in her day babies didn’t walk until you wanted them to. That babies would lie in their pram all day and you’d keep them sat in there until they were way over one. Because it made life easier for them. She was always so amazed to see 6 month olds crawling around.
I do wonder who is raising those boys ehh.

Reactions: 23
She really lives her life through a screen and doesn't take it all in. Then when they are in bed she sits and looks back at her day!!! Put your phone away and start seeing your children from your own eyes without a bleeping screen separating you both😡 poor little boys, what chance do they stand with a mother like that😢

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I wish I didn’t think that’s she intentionally hindering. I have never encountered another parent who wasn’t encouraging their 7 month old to hold things, roll, crawl etc. I have a similar age gap between my two. I remember when the youngest could sit independent I was like YESSSS I have some freedom! Then two weeks later he was crawling and then a month later cruising and then by 10 months bloody walking 😂😂😂. There was no stopping him. I just wonder how much time Lonnie spends contained.
I remember a conversation with my granny. She said that in her day babies didn’t walk until you wanted them to. That babies would lie in their pram all day and you’d keep them sat in there until they were way over one. Because it made life easier for them. She was always so amazed to see 6 month olds crawling around.
I know what you mean. She seems very keen to keep them as babies (dressing Ronnie in baby grows with feet at his age is a prime example) and never seems to show any real milestones that they do achieve. Most parents I know are so keen for their child to hit the next one and proud when they do it.

I’d say it’s like others have said - she just wants baby dolls to play with and has no understanding (or desire to understand) what real children are actually like.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I truly feel it's Freda's way

Reactions: 20
Why has she got a sledge and ski poles and a load of old furniture outside her house? Looks like she’s bought a Reno and clearing all the tit out.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hope her little village has a low crime rate after advertising her vintage tat display to 4 million bots followers, she could wake up and find it gone tomorrow. Imagine the headlines 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.