Mrs Hinch #469 Chalk and cheese even if it were true, they both deserve better than you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Henry shouldn’t be getting left alone with the kids even if he is super nanny
This is my thought exactly. My dog is like another baby to me (i thought for a long time he would be my only baby) but I'd never ever leave him unsupervised with my toddler. Even tho they get on great and adore each other. My dog is always found at my arse end anyway so I don't have to worry about him staying in the room with the toddler when I leave anyway.

But no matter how much faith you have in your dog, they are an animal at the end of the day. I couldn't say for sure if my toddler grabbed the dog by ear or was rough with him that the dog wouldn't bite or snap. I'm just not willing to take the risk.

Shes a stupid bleep for writing that.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
My boy is a few days older than Lennie and all he does is squirm to have a look at things, is crawling all over the place and even trying to stand and hes 7 months old, mainly because I allow him to have free reign of the living space and actually get into things and test boundaries and let him explore rather than having him stuffed into a seat all day every day so he can’t wreck the house like a baby should 🙃 poor boy is always just sat up, he probably doesn’t know how his limbs work
I think that’s maybe a little unfair, I can’t stand the woman but my little boy didn’t crawl until he was 10 months and it wasn’t through lack of allowing him to explore etc.

Reactions: 18
The ‘there’ video for those who haven’t seen it.

View attachment 920074
Sorry I'm KTTP (been out with family again)

What...a ...lying....witch 😤
So glad you posted this 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
She just swept it under the carpet and never addressed it ....I mean come on, surely some of her cough cough 4.2 million followers want to know why she's such a barefaced liar???!!! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 17
That video inch put up.

His voice makes my vayjay shrivel up.

Snug as a bug in a rug? Poor Lonnie looks like he's learning to perform for the camera just like Ron did.

Take your beautiful children off the gram. Give them the privacy the bleeping so well deserve.

Oh and Mrs Hinch, read the comments here and take note. Stop bashing Ronnie. He's a child who needs your undivided attention, not to be called naughty and plastered for 4 million people (bots) to see.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I don’t normally slag her off, I just enjoy seeing you nusty lot do it but my god, today… I absolutely hate the bleeping woman. I honestly can’t believe how she’s bitching about poor Little Ronnie. She is the only person trolling that poor boy. I just don’t understand how you can be so utterly thick that you think your non-verbal child’s only way of communication is a naughty behavior. Maybe the daft cow should see a speech therapist herself, learn how to talk to her poor son! It’s really NOT cute all the comparing. It’s really starting to piss me off. I really hope Lennie grows up to be an absolute twit. That’ll show her the bleeping idiot.

Tbf if Ronnie is a runner, she’s fine we’ll getting him to pose for the gram so far. My 2.5 yo is the worst for posing for photos; if you’re not quick enough she’s off doing something else and any attempt to get her back results in kicking and screaming. An attempt at having nice family photos done when her brother was born was a disaster 😪. I’d say Ronnie is at the compliant end of the toddler spectrum!
I don’t doubt that he has tantrums or occasionally runs or whatever, but from what we see, Ron does seem incredibly placid. She’s got no idea what a toddler is like. I think she is in for a rude shock with her golden, more animated child.

I don’t even know what to say about the dog. The whole thing is obviously a lie, but anyway. Firstly, no one believes that you’re ever home alone with those kids, so it’s worrying if they’re not always supervised. Especially with a dog around. Secondly, Henry must be dopey if he’s going to find her? She wouldn’t be your first choice for helping out the kids would she 🤷🏻‍♀️. Maybe it’s when the kids are screaming and he’s escaping for some quiet (while Jamie or Freda or the niece or anyone else deals) because he knows she won’t go anywhere near that 🤣.

I don’t like the speculate on someone’s mental health, but this is exactly the weird sort of tit she says that she thinks is how a normal person would talk and behave, but she’s so far off the mark.

Reactions: 16
Boris post still there for me. While we’re on the topic of the “there”video and faking Ronnies speech, did anyone else notice that recently the video of Lonnie giggling seemed dubbed too. The giggling didn’t match his face! Didn’t think to grab it for here at the time 🙄

Reactions: 13
Boris post still there for me. While we’re on the topic of the “there”video and faking Ronnies speech, did anyone else notice that recently the video of Lonnie giggling seemed dubbed too. The giggling didn’t match his face! Didn’t think to grab it for here at the time 🙄
Really it’s still there for you? If it’s not there for me, am I being “watched”? 👀

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I’ve been away all day. There’s lots I could say but what’s currently poking in my mind is lonnie shoved into that bumbo when he allegedly sits unassisted. So why not let him sit on the rug and then learn to tripod and then hey ho we have crawling. Can he roll? She’s never shown that he can? At this age my two were cruising and crawling and I’m not saying that to be all wooohhh look at my kids but I had no mum friends so I assumed that’s what babies did at this age. Lonnie looking stiff as a board and no bragging from her that he’s close to crawling makes me wonder whether she’s deliberately hindering him.

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Hello lovely Tattlers, my relationship of several years has ended today as my partner is severely mentally unwell and refuses to get help. Unfortunately as I moved 5 hours away from my family and friends to be with him, this means my life has been thrown up into the air once again. I feel like I've written this post like some sort of formal resignation email!!!! I'm devastated and could really use some good vibes and cyber hugs from you beautiful lot. All the vest xxx
Sending you massive hugs. It sounds like you are really going through the ringer currently. Nothing we can say will really help, but just know we are thinking of you. Please make sure you take care of yourself. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What did boris say? I missed it?
It’s here xx

Basically saying we all need to hurry up and get the boosters done quicker because it’s spreading so fast.

To keep on topic, I hope her new TV starts playing up like all the ones people are complaining about online.

I’ve been away all day. There’s lots I could say but what’s currently poking in my mind is lonnie shoved into that bumbo when he allegedly sits unassisted. So why not let him sit on the rug and then learn to tripod and then hey ho we have crawling. Can he roll? She’s never shown that he can? At this age my two were cruising and crawling and I’m not saying that to be all wooohhh look at my kids but I had no mum friends so I assumed that’s what babies did at this age. Lonnie looking stiff as a board and no bragging from her that he’s close to crawling makes me wonder whether she’s deliberately hindering him.
Just want to say I always appreciate your input on these threads - think you’re great
But What is wrong with her ?? Why would you want to hinder - I get she can’t cope when they are mobile but how are those around these kids enabling this or are they literally there for a photo op and away again to the Mams?

The mind boggles 😵💫

Edit to add - sorry if I’ve worded anything harshly. Having a run of it this week with miscarrying and a poorly child I’m a bit delicate

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.