Mrs Hinch #469 Chalk and cheese even if it were true, they both deserve better than you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell, these threads are moving at a rate of knots lol
Poor Ron, he just doesn't make the grade in her perfect Insta land and she's made it clear Lonnie is now the favourite child. All these comparisons.
What an abhorrent vile excuse of a human she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What’s with all the grid posts recently? They used to be few and far between but there seem to have been a lot the last few weeks

Reactions: 18
I dont think she needs to worry about anyone breaking into the house while she's away. There's nothing in it worth stealing and anything they could take, has been #kindly gifted and hasn't cost her a penny.

It might even save them a few trips to the dump

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Didn’t she say it was because she could obscure the amount of ‘likes’ so felt more comfortable posting in the grid?

What’s with all the grid posts recently? They used to be few and far between but there seem to have been a lot the last few weeks

Reactions: 17
Can we have a Tattle thread friends Christmas party please? Just for us?
Ideas….
1 Cruncky snax & Pepsi max all round? (Plus mahoosive amounts of wine/baileys/fizzy schizzle if that’s your thing….count me in for the wine!)
2 Pin the gherkin on the merkin virtual party games?
3 hunt the knob on the jimbobnoknobitstinierthanakernelonacornontheCob?
4 how to be an absolute shining disaster at decorating your front (not lady) garden?

Any suggestions welcome.
Happy to host it….. we can roll out the playlist and make another one?!? :D
Guess which celebrity couples are having a baby in 2022 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
That post saying she can’t wait to do it all again the next day, do what drop them off to Freda’s?! She doesn’t spend a day with them what’s she on about!!

Reactions: 36
“There” Sounds like a character off peppa pig
I don’t know what that is but it isn’t Ronnie and she’s disgusting for lying about that child, she’s making a fool of herself, also a lot of people have kids with issues so I don’t believe half of her messages, they’re either worshipping her or trolling her, there’s no in between

Might sound dramatic but I really feel that Hinch's front door disaster is an example of why she is dangerous to the shoppers. She has held the narrative of 'I'm not ready for Christmas...have got nothing prepared...' etc for weeks but then pulls out a huge front door display with a minimum of £150 spent on two of the props alone. I know we think it looks like she has left it out for the rag and bone man, but the huns will be worshipping her for it. Any of them that felt better that Hinch hasn't done much/spent much will now be panicking rushing out to copy (sticking it on a credit card probably). It's exactly like Halloween when she was saying she hasn't done anything for the boys but then we saw them in no less than 4 personalised Halloween outfits. She thinks being the unprepared mum makes her seem relatable but then she drops a ridiculous overpriced display which will send her vulnerable sheep spiralling. I honestly think she knows how vulnerable and impressionable many of her sheep are and preys on it.

When she had Ronnie and I had my daughter I remember thinking a few times how has she managed that (perfect house, set up photos, staged events etc) and found myself trying to emulate it. I was never overly bothered about her and could take her or leave her but if it affected me so I can't imagine how much if may affect others.

Sorry for the long post but she's annoyed me (as always).

• Heart
Reactions: 59
I feel like that's a little unfair to grandparents x
Some of us are progressive and as much as it's hard try to keep up.
I think Freda creates a great stumbling block.She's so rigid in her ideas and domineering.
So sorry. I wasn’t clear in my response. I sometimes forget that you guys don’t know my entire back story and chat to you like friends. My SIL mother is very like Freda from the snippets I’ve seen. Now that prob makes more sense!
I have however taught lots of incredible children raised entirely by their incredible grandparents. Not a brush to tarnish all with at sll.Apologies for my miscommunication xx

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Imagine living in the same street and seeing that mess outside the front door every day. Someone should tell her it looks like a fly tipping hot spot 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Where has Ronnie’s remote controlled digger thing gone? Didn’t he also have a car at some point? It makes me so sad that she will fill her house up with tat and clog up the exterior with even more tat but she won’t spare any space in her precious home for things that were bought for him. Poor boy must be so confused when his toys just disappear

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Why would you want all that tat outside your front door it’s looks awful! Hope there’s not another great hurricane of moldon we saw what it did to her back garden 😂
Also the sledge and skis are probably clues to their holidays guysh….”I’ve had lots of you messaging (even though I never show DMS 🤥 here they are)….I don’t know how it happened to little old me but I’ve swapped my skis at home for skis on a ski slope, I just can’t believe guysh hope that helps”

Reactions: 18
My child runs and he would never agree to being restrained or anything either. It is HARD. But I don’t keep him locked up inside like a prisoner (I mean, I do if we’re all at home, coz he does try to escape sometimes 😅). We find other ways to do things that are safer for him. We also got really good at reading his signs and predicting when it was coming (you know Hinch, like you say you can read Ron?).

Ron must constantly be so understimulated. He needs to go out and run around (like the dog 🤣). It is hard when the balance between under and overstimulated is razor thin, as it is commonly is for our ND children. But it’s not an excuse to just leave Ron at home stuck in front of the tv, with minimal toys or books around. She needs to learn to work with him and any of his quirks. She can say all she wants that she understands him and blah blah blah, but it’s obvious that she doesn’t.
I have never seen someone who’s so delusional.
She must not realise that it doesn’t how much she says she understands him it’s just not true.
They have no bond & are disconnected. It’s SO obvious. Maybe she thinks if she keeps saying it, it will come true 😑

All this talk she’s doing about Ronnie now, well I want her to explain why she lied that he can speak. Several times!

I always knew she was messed up but to make up a big story about him asking why a man is eating paper is really unhinged.

So sorry. I wasn’t clear in my response. I sometimes forget that you guys don’t know my entire back story and chat to you like friends. My SIL mother is very like Freda from the snippets I’ve seen. Now that prob makes more sense!
I have however taught lots of incredible children raised entirely by their incredible grandparents. Not a brush to tarnish all with at sll.Apologies for my miscommunication xx
My step dads mum used to have my sister once a week and she used to changed the clothes my mum sent my sister in into an outfit that she wants her to wear 😤 I feel sorry for Jamie’s parents, they don’t seem to get a look in

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Spent 3 days catching up on these threads (you absolute animals! 😂) WHAT is that door display about?? 🤢 she can't even get a nice picture of it because it all looks so tacky! I do really think it's an accurate representation of her mental state at the moment, so cluttered and cheap looking with no direction of where to go/what to do next and just constantly comparing everrrythinngggg in her life; from her decorations to her kids! She's a very unhappy woman, I wouldn't swap my life for hers if she #ad #gifted me it.

FYI, it's called ✨ K A R M A ✨ Sopha, the world owes you nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.