Mrs Hinch #469 Chalk and cheese even if it were true, they both deserve better than you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Take it one day at a time and look after yourself. My Mum went through similar and it was painful but the best thing she ever did.
If you can, write down what your relationship was like so that if/when the emotional blackmail starts you can remind yourself what things were really like and why things ended.
Hello lovely Tattlers, my relationship of several years has ended today as my partner is severely mentally unwell and refuses to get help. Unfortunately as I moved 5 hours away from my family and friends to be with him, this means my life has been thrown up into the air once again. I feel like I've written this post like some sort of formal resignation email!!!! I'm devastated and could really use some good vibes and cyber hugs from you beautiful lot. All the vest xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It seems like she had been working overtime this weekend 😅 Usually I just see the odd story/pre-record at the weekend and it’s been nonstop for some reason 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hello lovely Tattlers, my relationship of several years has ended today as my partner is severely mentally unwell and refuses to get help. Unfortunately as I moved 5 hours away from my family and friends to be with him, this means my life has been thrown up into the air once again. I feel like I've written this post like some sort of formal resignation email!!!! I'm devastated and could really use some good vibes and cyber hugs from you beautiful lot. All the vest xxx
Sending love and positivity x

Reactions: 5
Just catching up (you fast bastards!)

I just wanted to say, and I am in no way sticking up for Miss Hannagan (aka Grinch) but I’ve worked with children with autism and it’s been known for them to say the odd words/sentences and then for them to suddenly stop. So it may be that he did say “there” and sing “wheels on the bus” but then suddenly stopped.

In no way defending the Grinchtits but just wanting to be somewhat of an advocate for Ron seeing as his own parents bloody aren’t.

Why not be honest with everyone and just say?! She’s getting right on my actual tits.

Why in the ROYAL duck is she lining up skis outside her door? Planning on skiing down to Maldon Tesco, love? Christ alive.
He definitely never asked about the man eating paper though

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Hello lovely Tattlers, my relationship of several years has ended today as my partner is severely mentally unwell and refuses to get help. Unfortunately as I moved 5 hours away from my family and friends to be with him, this means my life has been thrown up into the air once again. I feel like I've written this post like some sort of formal resignation email!!!! I'm devastated and could really use some good vibes
Sending you lots of positive and hopeful vibes lovely 💗
I had a fairly similar situation four years ago when I had to move four hours away back to my dad’s because I got screwed over massively by a very good friend of mine who was also my housemate.
Please look after yourself! Even if you think you’re sailing through it you still need space and time to process everything and look after/figure out your own feelings!
But everything will feel normal and homely again eventually 💗 I felt so dependent as well as dissociated and weird being in such a different environment but after not too long at all that city was home again! The end is in sight.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Scrolling through Facebook on my nightshift and came across this 😂 the mind serious boggles, poor kid
89E6D84F-58EB-4D7F-B513-E45D51D7BED3.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
I was watching Jemma McGowans stories, for anyone who is familiar, and then it went straight onto hinches. I felt absolute rage that Jemma is in that position in life where she just wants to survive and be with her babies, and then you have hinch blabbering on about her amazing Tesco shite. Self entitled witch 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Can we have a Tattle thread friends Christmas party please? Just for us?
Ideas….
1 Cruncky snax & Pepsi max all round? (Plus mahoosive amounts of wine/baileys/fizzy schizzle if that’s your thing….count me in for the wine!)
2 Pin the gherkin on the merkin virtual party games?
3 hunt the knob on the jimbobnoknobitstinierthanakernelonacornontheCob?
4 how to be an absolute shining disaster at decorating your front (not lady) garden?

Any suggestions welcome.
Happy to host it….. we can roll out the playlist and make another one?!? :D

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Can we have a Tattle thread friends Christmas party please? Just for us?
Ideas….
1 Cruncky snax & Pepsi max all round? (Plus mahoosive amounts of wine/baileys/fizzy schizzle if that’s your thing….count me in for the wine!)
2 Pin the gherkin on the merkin virtual party games?
3 hunt the knob on the jimbobnoknobitstinierthanakernelonacornontheCob?
4 how to be an absolute shining disaster at decorating your front (not lady) garden?

Any suggestions welcome.
Happy to host it….. we can roll out the playlist and make another one?!? :D
a doing the “worm” competition 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This was one of the first things that made me wonder if he had ASD. My son was still wearing bibs at a similar age and has ASD. I can’t remember what the science is. I think it’s something to do with muscle tone but my son was DRIBBLY!
yes my son too untill about 4 was a terrible driver and still wore bibs at Ronnie's age

Reactions: 4
bleeping hell her stories are all over the place, now she’s done a Henry grid post
I think she knows how dull her content is these days so is clutching at anything! Her whole grid looks all over the place and she knows it!

Reactions: 13
Apologies if this has been mentioned in previous threads, I'm a bit behind but the fact that they've made a big deal about not being home for Christmas, with her parents and possibly sister coming with them, not really dangerous since everyone knows where she lives so she's saying my house is empty to robbers? Burglary is at a high at Christmas time and even if Maldon is quiet usually, who's to say a known empty house is not the ideal place for it?

Reactions: 20
It’s here xx

Basically saying we all need to hurry up and get the boosters done quicker because it’s spreading so fast.

To keep on topic, I hope her new TV starts playing up like all the ones people are complaining about online.
This is why I would never get something like sky glass until it all it’s teething problems sorted out. The same happened with sky Q when it first came out so many people were complaining. The thing is even if her tv does play up she won’t say anything.

Reactions: 9
Probably mentioned before so I’m
Sorry if it has but I’m pretty sure those Peter rabbit characters are out of an adventure calendar. I was going to get it for my daughter until I saw the price. Looks like she’s opened them all herself rather than let him? Wouldn’t surprise me though.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
What a bleeping mess.
It looks like bin day 🙄

Or one of those houses where the gardens totally overgrown and they’ve got a fridge hidden in the bushes and a bath tub at the bottom of the garden.
Steptoe's junk yard springs to mind with all the random tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’d better add a note otherwise the bin men will think it’s junk to be thrown. Her front door is terrible, tacky and messy. Less is more Sopha love!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.