Mrs Hinch #469 Chalk and cheese even if it were true, they both deserve better than you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've noticed how stiff Lennie looks on inches video šŸ§šŸ˜’ doesn't seem to kick out like a baby does
My boy is a few days older than Lennie and all he does is squirm to have a look at things, is crawling all over the place and even trying to stand and hes 7 months old, mainly because I allow him to have free reign of the living space and actually get into things and test boundaries and let him explore rather than having him stuffed into a seat all day every day so he canā€™t wreck the house like a baby should šŸ™ƒ poor boy is always just sat up, he probably doesnā€™t know how his limbs work

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Who do we think said ā€˜thereā€™ is it him or is it someone else?
Because she said he doesnā€™t speak yet and has speech delay. She also got so excited that he was able to say baa. So if he was able to say something like there while pointing then saying baa is really trivial and is something most babies can do before they are even 2. The fact that she didnā€™t make a big deal about him saying there but made this huge deal about him going ā€˜baaā€™ again proves that he didnā€™t say it (at that time she hasnā€™t created the narrative that he was couldnā€™t talk).

edited to add. Sorry I misread your post I thought it said why not who šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ
But I think she may have found a recording of a child saying there and just played it or like the person said before it does sound like someone from Peppa pig.

Reactions: 28
Ss always goes ten times better doesn't she šŸ˜‚ Hinches shite is going to always look shite compared to SS
Because SS isnā€™t tight like Hinch and wants to actually support small businesses, not claim to but just hide #ad and #gifted instead

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My child runs and he would never agree to being restrained or anything either. It is HARD. But I donā€™t keep him locked up inside like a prisoner (I mean, I do if weā€™re all at home, coz he does try to escape sometimes šŸ˜…). We find other ways to do things that are safer for him. We also got really good at reading his signs and predicting when it was coming (you know Hinch, like you say you can read Ron?).

Ron must constantly be so understimulated. He needs to go out and run around (like the dog šŸ¤£). It is hard when the balance between under and overstimulated is razor thin, as it is commonly is for our ND children. But itā€™s not an excuse to just leave Ron at home stuck in front of the tv, with minimal toys or books around. She needs to learn to work with him and any of his quirks. She can say all she wants that she understands him and blah blah blah, but itā€™s obvious that she doesnā€™t.
This exactly....ive honestly in my 11 years as a mother never stayed at home all day with my kids cooped up... Its a recipe for disaster!!
How has no one told her this??
Her mum her sis SS?!
I bring my kids out in the fresh air every single day even when they are sick (unless too sick to move) which is rare!!
Once nurofen or calpol kicks in they are back to normal when their sick
I run them ragged on a walk or in a playground or on the bikes
And they always seem in better form with this and they eat better and sleep better too
She's bleeping clueless
Thought she loved nature guuuyssssh
And fields
Put wellies and a big snow suit on him and let him run around a field, roll down a hill, anything ANYTHING than being sat in front of TV or IPad which I think Ron does alot of

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Sheā€™s only posted that theyā€™re watching BoJo to prove to us trolls that theyā€™re still at home

Reactions: 18
Because SS isnā€™t tight like Hinch and wants to actually support small businesses, not claim to but just hide #ad and #gifted instead
Hmmmm SS isnā€™t a total saint, thereā€™a been a fair few occasions where sheā€™s been gifted items for the children and not shared or declared it, so the small business has had to beg for a tag/mention/credit (much like our Soph).

Two cheeks of the same arse that pair.

Reactions: 33
If Ronnie is ASD like we are all speculating, his desire to run wonā€™t happen all the time. He may want to run as the lights are too overstimulating for him and Hinch hasnā€™t learnt that yet. I donā€™t like Hinch but Iā€™ve been on the ASD journey for 5 years now and Iā€™m still learning all the time. The start of your journey where youā€™re not sure what the ā€œproblemā€ is - youā€™re just clueless.

I agree to other posts about how itā€™s not an excuse to keep him in, Iā€™m just trying to play devils advocate as ASD kids behaviour can be so hard to read and understand at first and Iā€™m just offering a different perspective
Thatā€™s all very true, but she describes Ronnie as naughty and acts like heā€™s doing something wrong. Thereā€™s no empathy there. Thereā€™s no ā€œRon exhibits this trait which is hard, weā€™re still trying to figure out how to keep him safeā€. Or even, ā€œtoddlers are hard, but Iā€™m getting my exercise in chasing him aroundā€. Itā€™s all just this naughty boy, canā€™t trust him, canā€™t take him anywhere narrative. And then ā€œmama knows him better than anyoneā€ ā€œI know what heā€™s thinkingā€ ā€œhe canā€™t talk but I know exactly what heā€™s sayingā€. Ummā€¦you donā€™t. Those things arenā€™t compatible.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Aww I'm guessing she can't travel. She's never shown herself throughout the whole 2 years of listening to what Boris says

Reactions: 26
There arenā€™t any changes to travel though today are there? It was just about getting boosters.

Reactions: 14
Aww I'm guessing she can't travel. She's never shown herself throughout the whole 2 years of listening to what Boris says
Oh she did once!

BoJo was announcing a lockdown I think. Ronnie was in the living room making screeching noises of frustration. She was laughing at him and captioned it something like "this is what Ronnie thinks of the announcement šŸ¤£"

It was disgusting.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Tbf if Ronnie is a runner, sheā€™s fine weā€™ll getting him to pose for the gram so far. My 2.5 yo is the worst for posing for photos; if youā€™re not quick enough sheā€™s off doing something else and any attempt to get her back results in kicking and screaming. An attempt at having nice family photos done when her brother was born was a disaster šŸ˜Ŗ. Iā€™d say Ronnie is at the compliant end of the toddler spectrum!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Best selling author has no words again. Sheā€™s watching Borisā€™s speech! She also has no opinion & Gretel is out - says it all really. She barely mentions Covid but Iā€™m guessing if anything may potentially interfere with her Christmas plans she may not be happy or maybe she just wants to watch a Disney film

Reactions: 12
Has she removed that post that weā€™ve inferred was talking about Borisā€™ speech? I canā€™t see it on my stories?

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.