Mrs Hinch #469 Chalk and cheese even if it were true, they both deserve better than you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's so nasty about Ronnie. He probably gets a bit of sensory overload and wants to get away from the lights or he doesn't give a tit about them, my eldest was like that. Widh she'd leave him alone.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
But yet when we've seen him at babyballers, or out at the farms they’ve taken him to he seems engaged and quite happy to stand still with them.
Once again, she can't get her story straight and just wants to hag Ronnie off
If Ronnie is ASD like we are all speculating, his desire to run won’t happen all the time. He may want to run as the lights are too overstimulating for him and Hinch hasn’t learnt that yet. I don’t like Hinch but I’ve been on the ASD journey for 5 years now and I’m still learning all the time. The start of your journey where you’re not sure what the “problem” is - you’re just clueless.

I agree to other posts about how it’s not an excuse to keep him in, I’m just trying to play devils advocate as ASD kids behaviour can be so hard to read and understand at first and I’m just offering a different perspective

Reactions: 17
I've noticed how stiff Lennie looks on inches video 🧐😒 doesn't seem to kick out like a baby does

Reactions: 24
So someone literally messaged (or likely didn’t) saying “does he speak yet?” And this is trolling? I think you will find that is just a question Soff.

The trolling thing is tedious. Look someone actually slagging off your child, telling you to die in your inbox etc etc. that is a troll. Someone asking a question about something you put on line isn’t. In the same way as most of Tattle trolling for two reasons; one being that for the most part, most people try not to get too personal or unnecessarily nasty and two; I’m saying this on here where she CHOOSES to look, I’m not going to her page/house/inbox. She seeks this stuff out. I don’t understand why anyone does that.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Hello lovely Tattlers, my relationship of several years has ended today as my partner is severely mentally unwell and refuses to get help. Unfortunately as I moved 5 hours away from my family and friends to be with him, this means my life has been thrown up into the air once again. I feel like I've written this post like some sort of formal resignation email!!!! I'm devastated and could really use some good vibes and cyber hugs from you beautiful lot. All the vest xxx
As hard as it is now just remember to keep going forward. You’ve done the right thing, you have to look after yourself. Sending lots of love your way ❤

Reactions: 12
As someone who has a toddler that is pushing all
My buttons right now. I would never call him naughty. He is discovering the world around him and things can be overwhelming as an adult let alone as a child.
She is an absolute witch. Those kids aren’t looked after or cared for. We have the most amazing playroom for my son and no where near as wealthy as her. But our son comes first. Show homes. Set table. It’s all bullshit.
It so is. Where are the toys? The mess? The chaos? It seems like they live in this grey, sterile box - even when they do anything messy it’s all so forced
, staged and contrived. I just worry those little boys will never be able to fully express themselves in a house like that

Reactions: 28

That’s the podcast with the Wheels on the bus comments.

There’s a news article with her saying it here too

View attachment 920402
Shameful bastard

Reactions: 10
I’m so late but for the love of God woman stop calling it a TUFT tray. ITS TUFF TRAY. TUFF. SAY IT WITH ME.
It’s not even a tuff tray anyway. It’s a play tray.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hello lovely Tattlers, my relationship of several years has ended today as my partner is severely mentally unwell and refuses to get help. Unfortunately as I moved 5 hours away from my family and friends to be with him, this means my life has been thrown up into the air once again. I feel like I've written this post like some sort of formal resignation email!!!! I'm devastated and could really use some good vibes and cyber hugs from you beautiful lot. All the vest xxx
Lots of love to you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
So someone literally messaged (or likely didn’t) saying “does he speak yet?” And this is trolling? I think you will find that is just a question Soff.

The trolling thing is tedious. Look someone actually slagging off your child, telling you to die in your inbox etc etc. that is a troll. Someone asking a question about something you put on line isn’t. In the same way as most of Tattle trolling for two reasons; one being that for the most part, most people try not to get too personal or unnecessarily nasty and two; I’m saying this on here where she CHOOSES to look, I’m not going to her page/house/inbox. She seeks this stuff out. I don’t understand why anyone does that.
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 100%. I hate the word troll 🙄

Reactions: 8
Good Evening all!

Harking back to the "there" video I have a question for those of you on here who have/had/work with non verbal children and know far more than me. We have seen little R say his baa in relation to sheep (adorable 🥰) could it be possible "there" is another word he says? Would that be common?

Sadly, I do think she dubbed him, but I am just trying to think of alternatives. Although I guess if he did have any other words she would make him perform them daily for the gram 😞

Thanks nusty lot xx

Ps) Front of her house looks tit doesn't it?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.