Mrs Hinch #468 Sopha is workin, she’s glueing a merkin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she gives Ron all the wrong signals I will never forget her throwing flour at the car is she nuts. Any wonder she accuses him of making a
Mess and being naughty she has taught him all the wrong ideas

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm sure someone gets a bingo for saying she always sets her (half arsed) elf on a shelf on the kitchen worktop....and today....lo and behold its somewhere different??!!! 🤔😉
Another piss poor "tuft tray" too 🙄 which no doubt she will take over and be grabby grabby grabbing all over it 🥱

Reactions: 18
Can you imagine her in Lapland in minus twenty degree temps, in one of those snowsuits going “ must have my shoulder out. “ 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
My first thread suggestion 🙊

you got filters on your face, you’re a big disgrace, slagging your kid all over the gram🤦🏼‍♀️
I'm just catching up and I genuinely didn't copy your theme for the thread suggestion. I was watching her stories and murdered disgrace and ads all over the place and it just stuck. I'll withdraw my entry xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Why the frig would you go to the bother of going to Hamley's to buy MAGIC snow for your kid, then do the MAGIC bit while he's out the house??? That's literally the best bit!
She is so wierd!

Reactions: 32
ACB44389-1EC7-45EA-A809-276D91FFF2B1.png

Funny how the other day she said she hardly ever shares her DMs… come on soph it’s an every couple of day thing, you love showing your dms

• Haha
Reactions: 48
She’s just done a story saying someone has said “wasting time on toys when will he speak”
Do we think this is another made up message because I honestly can’t understand why anyone would say she’s wasting time on toys for her kids… all kids love toys whether they can speak or not 🤨

Reactions: 37
So she now admits R doesn't speak, which is fine... but what about these previous videos where we have heard him "speak" ... was she hoping at the time he would start speaking sooner rather than later and wouldn't have to face the music?

Reactions: 36
She’s just done a story saying someone has said “wasting time on toys when will he speak”
Do we think this is another made up message because I honestly can’t understand why anyone would say she’s wasting time on toys for her kids… all kids love toys whether they can speak or not 🤨
A made up message aimed at tattle... but we support ronnie having toys?!

Reactions: 20
Ohhhh some fake troll messages … to try and redeem the “comparison” duck up messages over last couple of days. She is so predictable!

I may not have millions in the bank, but I actually couldn’t live her life. It’s actually sad.
In reality - I believe all the money in the world wouldn’t make her truly happy anyway!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
View attachment 919479
Funny how the other day she said she hardly ever shares her DMs… come on soph it’s an every couple of day thing, you love showing your dms
She’s deluded sorry. I’ve never seen such disconnect between a child and their mother. It’s very obvious and upsetting that there is genuinely no attachment between Ron and his mum. There’s no little language. Ron can’t speak because of something underlying but he certainly won’t want to communicate with someone who laughs at his disabilities and clearly makes him feel tit. Go away and attend some being a good person classes.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
A made up message aimed at tattle... but we support ronnie having toys?!
We all support Ronnie in everything. We want to see him progress and learn everything he can.
You’d have to be a messed up MF to say someone was wasting time with toys because he doesn’t speak 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.