Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ditzymama28

VIP Member
Funny how the "broken" toe hasn't been mentioned again isn't it???!!
It's almost like....it never happened 🤔🧐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 133

Jj2431

Chatty Member
She is 100% a narcissist

- Her coffee table is mainly photos and books, magazines of herself, with a few small polaroids of the kids to appear that she cares but she is the main attraction.

- Her whole house is covered in her own range and gifted tat.

- she has no other photos of the kids about the house and the so called paintings from nursery have never appeared on the wall or fridge.

- Everytime Ronnie tries to do something she takes over, crafts, arcades, anything. It's all about making sure it looks perfect.

- she's never admitted when she's made a mistake or apologised for using a dangerous hack.

- She steals ideas and quotes and claims them as her own so her followers think she's amazing.

- She shows off all her gushy comments and belittles people or deletes and blocks ones who ask her questions with genuine concern because she doesn't want to believe she could be less than perfect.

- I think she sees Ron as a failure because of his issues and that makes her feel like a failure yet she won't accept she could possibly not produce something perfect.

- She uses her friends to make herself more well known. She only wants to be involved with SS because she's an actual celebrity. Poor Trace wasn't being helped by Hinch either, she was using Trace to advertise herself.

- She talks to Jamie like he's beneath her. She only shows what he gets her on special occasions and makes it all about her. She only shows herself on her wedding day continously. She genuinely thinks she's the most beautiful bride to have ever walked down the aisle.

- I fully believe mad ma is the same and that Sopha has inherited it from her.

- I don't think Sophie feels genuine emotion. I think she portrays and says what she thinks is the right thing to say, what normal people would say, what tattlers tell her and that's why she copies everything because she doesn't know how to act but she can't think of anything other than herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 133

Bunnykins

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #468 Sopha IS workin, she’s glueing a merkin
Winning thread title by @Andioooop 🥳

Winning thread titles taken from page 30 onwards guyshhh 👍
Keep them short and sweet so they can fit 😘
No swears in titles! 🙊

Very quick update as she’s not been online much.

She glued some shit on to another cardboard box.
It looked crap and it turned out it was another stolen idea. @bananapeel623 posted the receipts (see below.)

Jamie went to Tesco and boasted about “their” Christmas tree being on sale there, but there were loads in stock and apparently some stores are rebranding them as their own finest range to try to sell them.

She posted another story bashing Ron for having a “meltdown” and praising the golden child Len.

She did an ad for her tesco decorations by “styling” her scary narcissist table with her reef and candoll.

There was a story about a Hincher being on The Chase because she saw Tattle laughing at it.

She finally remembered the elf and showed him stealing chocolates in the kitchen after ignoring him for days.

And @Andioooop excelled herself and posted the best thing that’s been on Tattle all year!
709628B5-E6C5-4777-A891-C0BD01E6ACA2.jpeg

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 124

Mrs brighside

Chatty Member
Didn’t she say she was having a meltdown the other day and her mum ironed her dress… and yet Ronnie who is two and cannot communicate his feelings gets slated by her!! Wow that poor little lad

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 118

BSBuster

Chatty Member
What a truly vile woman you are Hinch and very ignorant 2 yr olds have tantrums when Lennie is this age he will too will you then blame this on Ronnie too?
Ronnie is by your own admission non verbal can you imagine his frustration at not being able to tell you when he is tired, not feeling well or just fed up if you went such a self obsessed, vain spoilt brat then this would have occurred to you,,
putting your poisonous comparison out there for all to see how you still have any following is beyond comprehension, you choose to be an influencer it's earning you much money don't you think you have a responsibility to raise awareness for children who are clearly struggling?
Clearly not or you wouldnt be saying poor Ron is naughty and shaming him publicly you are meant to suppirt and encourage him jump to his defense not use his issues that he has no control over to get sympathy and engagement from your clearly deluded fans.
They will wake up one day and stop making money for you but poor Ron is stuck with you you selfish b*tch.

• Heart
Reactions: 106

Bunnykins

VIP Member
The other problem with Sophie comparing the boys is that she is comparing a neuro typical child with a neuro diverse child.
My friend’s daughter is in a wheelchair if I posted a photo of her next to my daughter who’s not and compared those two children people would rightly be horrified.
Ron is blankly starting at her and not expressing his emotions in that video and she is directly implying that is the difference between him and smiley Len.
I actually can’t believe she’s so fucking stupid.
She’s a hideous creature.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

Danielle0120

VIP Member
I am not going to argue with you. I had 2 children under 18 months. Breastfeeding the youngest. I’d rather have slept or spent time with my eldest. I was lucky to put a brush through my hair. Them type of comments can be quite hurtful
I won't be replying to your comments anymore, I cba with people who get so defensive over an opinion, it happened often with Ronnies development when people used to say there's something going on, which had been proven now as hinch is slowly starting to talk about it, but you'd always get parents on here crying causing a fit over such a comment all because their child is going through something that they won't accept and they'd get so defensive.
Understand an opinion and the definition.

but I would like to say I do not bash anyone on this thread, I'm very supportive and absolutely didn't mean to hurt your feelings with my comment... The only parenting I ever question is that of Sophie and Jamies. I fully understand people struggle with parenthood and that's none of my business, I wish them all the love, luck and support and hope they have good people around them, I've never been the type to struggle with parenthood or keeping on top of my housework aswell as entertain my kids who were only 3, 13 month and a newborn, that's not me bragging, I'm just stating that people are different and cope differently and that's OKAY, it doesn't mean I think I'm better than everyone, or that I'm looking down on anyone, everyone adjusts in different ways and that's perfectly OK and just part of it, no one is the same or the world would be boring - I'm sure you're a wonderful parent, never stated anything bitchy to you but you got your back up so I'm sending you a final comment , but when it comes to hygiene and people saying they have no time to brush their teeth cos there so busy with their kids, do you not brush your kids teeth? Brush yours at the same time. Sorry but when it comes to hygiene I can't get on board with such a comment, again, my opinion.
However I respect YOUR opinion too and wish you a lovely day x x

Eta, i will just say cos I know someone will, I don't mean anyone with mental health such as depression. I know that's different, I've seen it, I'm not even mentioning mental health what so ever. I'm talking purely being busy with children BASED OFF THE DM SOPHIE SHARED LAST NIGHT

• Heart
Reactions: 75

Justanorthernlass

VIP Member
I'm sorry but what a self Centre CUNT!!!

That table! That clip off the chase! All about her!!

And yet she is a nasty nasty bitch when she comes to talking about her little boy! Calling him naughty at any chance given! Trying to say there is a difference between the kids, ofc there is. An age difference for one thing! Tell ya now hinch, 2nd child syndrome is an actual thing!!! Lonnie might be good now because he sits and does nothing but wait til he came move! 2nd child know no dangers and push limits.
Someone take that little boy of her! She doesn't deserve him.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

Dexy

VIP Member
Who has children under three and has shit like that lying around their house ?! Oh she does make me laugh. No concern for choking hazards or sharp corners, or falling on glass objects etc. It’s like she wanted the children to say “ look I had children, how amazing am I, I reproduced “ but doesn’t actually like the idea of having children to look after. I’m sure she loves them. But I’d bet my last minkie she resents them too. Her whole house is portrayed as a single woman’s house. It doesn’t look like a family home.

Reactions: 71

mamabeans

My son had a speech delay and would have tantrums regularly but my first reaction was to help calm him down, talk to him (because they do understand more than we know!) and offer cuddles. I felt awful for him being so frustrated and unable to communicate with us. Hinch should understand that Ron will have meltdowns until he finds his words and she should support him, not tantrum in return.

The worst thing she can do is to compare him to his brother especially after telling everyone he has a speech delay. It's more difficult for Ronnie than it is for you, Hinch. Why not be his rock during this difficult time? Because he certainly doesn't need to see you throwing stuff and acting like a child.

• Heart
Reactions: 68

MapleSugar

Omfg she literally doing it again this morning! She’s alluded to the blank face Ron gives back to her and comparing to the smiley face Lon gives her. She fucking hates him! It’s so obvious. Honest to god it makes me want to punch fuck out of her! She has no idea how lucky she really is! He needs removed from her care. He is going to have the worst time growing up with a mother who openly dislikes him. Honestly, I’m heartbroken for Ronnie being born to this STUPID VAPID BIGFOOTED IDIOT!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 65