Mrs Hinch #468 Sopha is workin, she’s glueing a merkin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone please explain Christmas cleaning things to me please? :oops:
What a bleeping waste of money/chemicals/plastic etc etc.

And don’t get me started on the Christmas wipes.
WTAF?????
She surely has eleventy-billion bottles of cleaning shite in her narnia already. Why the heck does anyone need Christmas cleaning stuff?!?
I give up :LOL::ROFLMAO:
Twatwaffle.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She makes no sense!! I just think she is too lazy to cook. Jamie’s favourite food is tuna pasta and they eat tit loads of Charlie Binghams ready meals. She’s such a stupid woman! Shall we say a child in a woman’s body! And snap. The dinner is what we all look forward to mainly in our house. I’m so excited about it😂 already pre ordered our chicken (we don’t have turkey find it too dry but might get a crown as well) from our local butcher weeks ago and got the paxo and xl bisto gravy already. The odd starters and veg we will get day before. Absolutely buzzing about the dinner!!
We buy a huge turkey and are able to have 3 roast dinners from that. On Christmas Eve we prepare the turkey and all the vegetables (we prep the potatoes a week before and freeze them) and we always make the Christmas ham (cooked in cola and glazed with treacle and cloves - omg it’s so tender!). In the evening have Christmas ham sandwiches and the eldest son makes us homemade sausage rolls straight from the oven. Then we watch a Christmas film together. It’s a tradition we all love! Food brings us together as a family and I love it! For Soph it’s all about her kids wearing the latest gifted personalised clothing, it’s about how the presents are wrapped under the perfect tree & how she is perceived as a mum etc - basically it’s all for the gram - it’s the ‘perfect’ Instagram Christmas! For us it’s about being together (no routine, no school, no uniforms/ sports kits to wash), wearing mis matched pjs, having a tree that’s decorated with ornaments that the children have made or picked when in shops & just having a lovely dinner with family! Happy Christmas 🎄

• Heart
Reactions: 20
One of the many things that puzzles me is that she gets all this serving stuff yet never seems to have anyone round?!
Cause Christmas with the grinchcliffs it’s all for show ...if you know you know 😂😂

Wow, the way everything is literally chucked in that trolley shows how little care there is. It is almost like if it gets broken it doesn't matter.
I'm actually shocked by that, am I the only one who neatly stacks their trolley??
Cause it’s all gifted tat hunnnay 😂hope that helps 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can anyone please explain Christmas cleaning things to me please? :oops:
What a bleeping waste of money/chemicals/plastic etc etc.

And don’t get me started on the Christmas wipes.
WTAF?????
She surely has eleventy-billion bottles of cleaning shite in her narnia already. Why the heck does anyone need Christmas cleaning stuff?!?
I give up :LOL::ROFLMAO:
Twatwaffle.
I use soluble sachets, you put in a bottle, add 500 ml of warm water and it dissolves into kitchen or bathroom cleaner. They sell a Christmas scented one (mulled wine) and I always buy enough to last the whole year because they smell so nice 😊 I don’t understand the point of Christmas themed bottles and stuff though.

Edit to fix typo

Reactions: 8
Yep I’m here for the Christmas dinner!
It’s the best bit! That and just snuggling up to watch crap tv and eat chocolates with my family.
She’s in her 30s now surely she can chuck together a roast!
Nope that’s mad mas job Along with the ironing and childcare of the hinch bros 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
AC2EE3C8-A961-4701-A655-5B6A66918A16.jpeg
I see she’s filtered the duck out of this and shaved off some of her desperate Dan jaw. Weirdo.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
No wonder he gets bored of everything when he's given tit like that at 2 nearly 3
Try giving him some puzzles, something fun that'll keep him busy not a few wooden blocks and a spoonful of dust

Reactions: 26
He’s home reveal thread suggestion:

sorry Soph, you’ll never fit Hinch farm in that Christmas Eve box.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is she not bothering with a Christmas tree this year besides the shite one stuck to the wall. We’ve usually had the big reveal by now complete with gonks and white powder

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her “tuft trays” make me sad. At 2.5 my son would play for literal hours in a sensory bin (he has ADHD, so either no attention span or hyper fixation!). But we put out actual tubs of stuff, not these small sprinkles in the bottom of a pan. He needs to be able to scoop, to pour, to sit his little bottom in the tray and throw it all around. Let him make a mess (with boundaries, but keep your claws off him and give him space).

Do you have any pics? Why does she claim she can’t cook roasts? She only ever shows her mums Aunt Bessie ones. And surely Christmas would be the perfect time to be using her kitchenware products? She really acts like a spoilt child brat at times. Her mum has a lot to answer for. Wonder what the sister is like? Same mannerisms?
I think she’s deleted them along with her risotto pic that she tagged Jamie Oliver in🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That tuff tray is depressing! He needs way more fake snow and different scoops etc. not just wooden blocks in a tiny sprinkle. There’s thousands of ideas for them online but of course it has to be the most paired back/least messy version for our Sopha Rose 🙄

Reactions: 21
Why could she not just wait and let Ron see how the fake snow was made. It might spark some interest but no the claw has to do it before he gets home

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.