Mrs Hinch #468 Sopha is workin, she’s glueing a merkin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there nothing she won’t put her name on? 😂 next it will be “hinch tampons” and “hinch condoms” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Sorry if this has already been said but I think that this message has been edited. I imagine they’ve said “autism awareness” as they’ve used the blue hearts 💙 which (I think) relates to autism?
You’re right and I think she’s erased something after “many” too

Reactions: 11
I'm so confused as to what her gram is. It's everywhere, cooking (if you can call it that) home range, clothing line, cookware, now flowers, she barely cleans, her kids, makeup, beauty, hair.
Can she not make up her mind or is she keeping her options open to see what takes off.
Yes, definitely the latter, she’s embarrassing

Reactions: 10
Or even better actually let Ronnie walk, run, jump in leaves, run around a field collecting sticks with his wellies on to get some energy out instead of been stuck in a house or a pram. I'm sure henry would appreciate the walk too. She's nothing but a lazy parent.
I’m all for that, anything that’s gets him out in the fresh air, best thing ever for kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Either way, once again Sopha proves to be a liar. She has either lied that Ronnie can’t talk and dubbed a voice over (mental) or is now lying that he can’t talk at all. Either way - why is she sharing this? Surely this is a private matter? Or is this a new ploy to gain sympathy and then be a hero and so so brave when Ronnie can suddenly talk? I hope I’m just too cynical but who knows.

Remember when they went to Disneyland Paris and she didn’t share til after as she wanted to be anonymous? As if her followers were suddenly going to book a last minute trip there - people have jobs and don’t have unlimited funds unlike you

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Sorry if this has already been said but I think that this message has been edited. I imagine they’ve said “autism awareness” as they’ve used the blue hearts 💙 which (I think) relates to autism?
Wowwwwwwwww

Oh man … I’m starting to hate Tesco’s 🤣🤣 and it’s my local store I’ve shopped in for 14 years!

She’s a parasite- and she actually doesn’t deserve this.
I've boycotted tesco since.

Same here was in Tesco this morning and only one of her crappy trees left in the big pallet box 😳
You must be living amidst The sheeps. Hahahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 8
😬just seen this on FB, not lasting very long are they.
Alright, which one of us tattlers fly kicked this?🤣🤣

I know it’s not her thread, or a rave thread but I have a point to make lol ..

I’m so jealous is miss greedy right now, but it’s great to see her videos of her boys and their wee faces they’re beaming 😁 you just know hinchs vids and pics would all be about her 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hiya might be
“Not been given a diagnosis because he is 2.5”

Absolute bollocks! I work in the field and children can and so get a diagnosis at such a young age. Early intervention is the key.
They’ve not yet got a diagnosis because they were not proactive in asking for support until Ronnie’s difficulties became obvious to all on here. She could go private and have a diagnosis within a fortnight if she really wanted to.
Migh be different where you are but I work in childcare also and I have 4 year olds still not received official diagnoses.even though we’ve known they’re ASD since 1-2 years old. The doctors health visitors etc have told the parents to wait, unsure why but yeah it’s very much area dependant amd depends who you go to. She could easily have gone private though and sped up the process, but the fact she’s mentioned so much definitely means she knows it’s going in that direction with him

Reactions: 6
View attachment 919479
Funny how the other day she said she hardly ever shares her DMs… come on soph it’s an every couple of day thing, you love showing your dms
Can’t beat a tend dm for the gram 😂

What I don’t understand is, why don’t Jamie/Freda think it’s weird that she lies about these things, and mention it to her?
If I was behaving like that my partner and mum would be baffled and would probably find it quite concerning!
Bet she bloody hides them from her stories when she write this rubbish if not and they know they are as bad as her xx

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.