Mrs Hinch #468 Sopha is workin, she’s glueing a merkin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #468 Sopha IS workin, she’s glueing a merkin
Winning thread title by @Andioooop 🥳

Winning thread titles taken from page 30 onwards guyshhh 👍
Keep them short and sweet so they can fit 😘
No swears in titles! 🙊

Very quick update as she’s not been online much.

She glued some tit on to another cardboard box.
It looked crap and it turned out it was another stolen idea. @bananapeel623 posted the receipts (see below.)

Jamie went to Tesco and boasted about “their” Christmas tree being on sale there, but there were loads in stock and apparently some stores are rebranding them as their own finest range to try to sell them.

She posted another story bashing Ron for having a “meltdown” and praising the golden child Len.

She did an ad for her tesco decorations by “styling” her scary narcissist table with her reef and candoll.

There was a story about a Hincher being on The Chase because she saw Tattle laughing at it.

She finally remembered the elf and showed him stealing chocolates in the kitchen after ignoring him for days.

And @Andioooop excelled herself and posted the best thing that’s been on Tattle all year!
709628B5-E6C5-4777-A891-C0BD01E6ACA2.jpeg

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 124
Normal people do more in one day than she has done in a few days. Going to Scotland must have left her exhausted 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Mrs Hinch #468 Sopha IS workin, she’s glueing a merkin
Winning thread title by @Andioooop 🥳

Winning thread titles taken from page 30 onwards guyshhh 👍
Keep them short and sweet so they can fit 😘
No swears in titles! 🙊

Very quick update as she’s not been online much.

She glued some tit on to another cardboard box.
It looked crap and it turned out it was another stolen idea. @bananapeel623 posted the receipts (see below.)

Jamie went to Tesco and boasted about “their” Christmas tree being on sale there, but there were loads in stock and apparently some stores are rebranding them as their own finest range to try to sell them.

She posted another story bashing Ron for having a “meltdown” and praising the golden child Len.

She did an ad for her tesco decorations by “styling” her scary narcissist table with her reef and candoll.

There was a story about a Hincher being on The Chase because she saw Tattle laughing at it.

She finally remembered the elf and showed him stealing chocolates in the kitchen after ignoring him for days.

And @Andioooop excelled herself and posted the best thing that’s been on Tattle all year!
View attachment 916067
Thank you bunny, you are a star.

Reactions: 21
Currently got the baby in a sling (can be done without making a video of you eyefucking yourself at the same time btw Soph) and it’s lucky he likes motion because I’m shaking with laughter at that glorious nativity scene again 😂😂

Scary narcissist table!!! 😂 I’d actually be embarrassed to have that there

• Haha
Reactions: 50
@springheeledyeti snap! Only way I ever get things done!

Looking at that recap - what does she actually do all day? Like the whole day can't just be editing montages and having "meetings" and we know she sure isn't spending all that time with Ron and Lon.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Who has children under three and has tit like that lying around their house ?! Oh she does make me laugh. No concern for choking hazards or sharp corners, or falling on glass objects etc. It’s like she wanted the children to say “ look I had children, how amazing am I, I reproduced “ but doesn’t actually like the idea of having children to look after. I’m sure she loves them. But I’d bet my last minkie she resents them too. Her whole house is portrayed as a single woman’s house. It doesn’t look like a family home.

Reactions: 71
Who has children under three and has tit like that lying around their house ?! Oh she does make me laugh. No concern for choking hazards or sharp corners, or falling on glass objects etc. It’s like she wanted the children to say “ look I had children, how amazing am I, I reproduced “ but doesn’t actually like the idea of having children to look after. I’m sure she loves them. But I’d bet my last minkie she resents them too. Her whole house is portrayed as a single woman’s house. It doesn’t look like a family home.
Can you imagine the kids trying to climb on that GLASS coffee table or something heavy being thrown on it and smashing it? So impractical with little ones

Reactions: 39
What a truly vile woman you are Hinch and very ignorant 2 yr olds have tantrums when Lennie is this age he will too will you then blame this on Ronnie too?
Ronnie is by your own admission non verbal can you imagine his frustration at not being able to tell you when he is tired, not feeling well or just fed up if you went such a self obsessed, vain spoilt brat then this would have occurred to you,,
putting your poisonous comparison out there for all to see how you still have any following is beyond comprehension, you choose to be an influencer it's earning you much money don't you think you have a responsibility to raise awareness for children who are clearly struggling?
Clearly not or you wouldnt be saying poor Ron is naughty and shaming him publicly you are meant to suppirt and encourage him jump to his defense not use his issues that he has no control over to get sympathy and engagement from your clearly deluded fans.
They will wake up one day and stop making money for you but poor Ron is stuck with you you selfish b*tch.

• Heart
Reactions: 106
I'm sorry but what a self Centre bleep!!!

That table! That clip off the chase! All about her!!

And yet she is a nasty nasty witch when she comes to talking about her little boy! Calling him naughty at any chance given! Trying to say there is a difference between the kids, ofc there is. An age difference for one thing! Tell ya now hinch, 2nd child syndrome is an actual thing!!! Lonnie might be good now because he sits and does nothing but wait til he came move! 2nd child know no dangers and push limits.
Someone take that little boy of her! She doesn't deserve him.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
My son had a speech delay and would have tantrums regularly but my first reaction was to help calm him down, talk to him (because they do understand more than we know!) and offer cuddles. I felt awful for him being so frustrated and unable to communicate with us. Hinch should understand that Ron will have meltdowns until he finds his words and she should support him, not tantrum in return.

The worst thing she can do is to compare him to his brother especially after telling everyone he has a speech delay. It's more difficult for Ronnie than it is for you, Hinch. Why not be his rock during this difficult time? Because he certainly doesn't need to see you throwing stuff and acting like a child.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
Funny how the "broken" toe hasn't been mentioned again isn't it???!!
It's almost like....it never happened 🤔🧐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 133
A bit late in the day to remind people it’s Christmas jumper day when every other normal person has left for work. She just doesn’t get things right does she nearly 2 in the afternoon and that numpty puts up a post to remind people

• Haha
Reactions: 58
She's got her own shrine to herself all over her house, the table, her "Hinch x Tesco" decorations, and as if that's not enough, she's gone as far as to watching someone mentioning her on The Chase. Now if that's not a narc, I don't know what is....

But can we take a moment to acknowledge that someone actually went on a quiz show and mentioned her? Oh the embarrassment....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 65
So Ronnie had a huge tantrum...of course he did, hes 2!! Its what they do!! I cant imagine that poor little fellas frustration at his home environment 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 43
A bit late in the day to remind people it’s Christmas jumper day when every other normal person has left for work. She just doesn’t get things right does she nearly 2 in the afternoon and that numpty puts up a post to remind people
And she says “don’t forget” but she forgot 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.