Mrs Hinch #468 Sopha is workin, she’s glueing a merkin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And there we have it ladies and gents! She’s pretty much just admitted Ron doesn’t talk (which is not a problem) HOWEVER all them times she said he speaks perfectly well and added voice-clips on her videos of him ‘talking’ just proves she’s bleeping lied! And also who the hell put a voice clip over their child so it looks like his talking! She’s sick in the head!!

• Heart
Reactions: 62
When I use to childmind magic snow was always such a hit, but the amount I use to go through was mental as I use to let the kids be independent and pour the water in ect. But when it did work they would play with it for hours & we add all sorts too our play too it was always child led. The mess it make was all part of the fun too x

She’s just done a story saying someone has said “wasting time on toys when will he speak”
Do we think this is another made up message because I honestly can’t understand why anyone would say she’s wasting time on toys for her kids… all kids love toys whether they can speak or not 🤨
I thought this too what a strange message even babies enjoy toys ffs 🙈

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I couldn't believe that big cringey wanker roaring all over home bargains while she filled the trolley.
Who gets on like that? Does he hear himself? He comes across as thick as mince.

I was out last night and spotted a woman walking down the street talking into her phone whilst videoing herself. I just stood and watched her make an utter dick of herself. Its embarrassing that people are so self obsessed now.
I would die of embarrassment to be standing in a shop videoing the products on the shelves or walking down the street talking to myself on my phone
Maybe she was on FaceTime? 🤷🏼‍♀️ I often FaceTime friends/family whilst out and about, and most people don’t stare like they used to as its obviously a lot more common now.

Reactions: 3
More made up troll messages. I don’t believe for one minute anyone sent her those.
This is a distraction technique to try and hide her own vile comparisons she makes between Ron and Len.
When is she going to address the fact that she lied that Ron could speak and went to the lengths of dubbing in a child’s voice on a video of him!
You couldn’t make this tit up. I actually find it scary that she went to such lengths.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
That was a weird message given we never see Ron with any toys anyway 🤪. I wonder how many not tend messages she got telling her how awful it was to compare the boys like that? She’s definitely trying to redeem herself. Again.

I don’t know what’s worse. The fact that she clearly doesn’t understand Ron at all. Or that if she does (as she claims to), she blatantly ignores what he’s trying to say to her (eg, stop, let me go, don’t tickle me, let me do it myself etc etc it goes on and on…)

Reactions: 20
'tuft' tray winds me up more than it should 🤬🤬
It's a bleeping tuff tray. Actually can you even call whatever it is a tuff tray? It's just a bleeping tray.
And why on earth doesn't she let Ronnie make the snow? She really doesn't get it does she. What a douche bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m not in the UK, so maybe it’s different, but is 2.5 too young for a diagnosis? Obviously it is for some things, but I thought autism was fairly reliably diagnosed by then 🤷🏻‍♀️.

I’m not saying he is autistic, but I’m sure that’s what she’s referring to. She doesn’t like to say the word. Of course, people are diagnosed much later as well, but “too young” doesn’t seem right.

Reactions: 12
She’s shared that “does he talk yet?!” DM before. She’s had to dig it out for her troll post.

It’s disgusting if anyone has sent her those messages but a read through these threads shows how much we’re all rooting for Ronnie so I’d honestly hope it’s no one from here (if they are real. Which I don’t think they are).

• Sad
Reactions: 24
It's bizarre how she feels the need to talk about Ron's difficulties every bloody day.

Give the lad some privacy FFS.

She will paint Ron as liability etc and then show Lon as the sweet candy.

Ron may one day see all this, does she ever thought of that????

Edited for typos.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Hmmm I did mention yesterday that she was showing the comparison for troll messages.. and here she is, showing them today.. 🙄

I’m not in the UK, so maybe it’s different, but is 2.5 too young for a diagnosis? Obviously it is for some things, but I thought autism was fairly reliably diagnosed by then 🤷🏻‍♀️.

I’m not saying he is autistic, but I’m sure that’s what she’s referring to. She doesn’t like to say the word. Of course, people are diagnosed much later as well, but “too young” doesn’t seem right.
Naaah my daughter got her diagnosis at 2yrs exactly and we started picking up the signs from as early as 8 months old.

There is so much support now that there was b4

My DD is 8 now.

Reactions: 10
I'm sure someone gets a bingo for saying she always sets her (half arsed) elf on a shelf on the kitchen worktop....and today....lo and behold its somewhere different??!!! 🤔😉
Another piss poor "tuft tray" too 🙄 which no doubt she will take over and be grabby grabby grabbing all over it 🥱
Me 😂
But what’s she’s done is piss poor!! Shoe trains or bra hammocks or candy cane hearts or climbing the wall tree come on hinch I could go on but then I’ve done it for a few years!! FOR THE KIDS NOT THE GRAM

Reactions: 7
I think the holiday is Lapland but now miss greedy is there and will be showing EVERYTHING and so to her she is stealing all her content thunder and now she’s panicking

• Sick
writing messages to herself again 🙄🙄 she should change her settings that only her followers can message her and comment on her post. If someone is asking if Ronnie can talk yet obviously isn’t a follower as she has been saying that he has ‘invisible speech needs’. Obviously she sent that message to herself but let’s pretend it was sent by a troll the way to reduce these troll messages would to change who is able to message her. I honestly don’t think she gets troll messages about Ronnie anymore.

Reactions: 14
How long before the newspaper picks up this “Troll” DM.

Why hasn’t anyone called her out on LYING about saying Ron can speak? It’s perfectly fine if he doesn’t all children are different, all children develop and speak at different times.

But she has made videos of him “talking” and now she’s admitting he doesn’t?
It’s disgusting how she’s lied about it.
How is Ron going to feel when he’s older and realise that his mother lied about his development to (4M people/bots).

Reactions: 25
How long before the newspaper picks up this “Troll” DM.

Why hasn’t anyone called her out on LYING about saying Ron can speak? It’s perfectly fine if he doesn’t all children are different, all children develop and speak at different times.

But she has made videos of him “talking” and now she’s admitting he doesn’t?
It’s disgusting how she’s lied about it.
How is Ron going to feel when he’s older and realise that his mother lied about his development to (4M people/bots).
I agree, it’s bleeping vile. Surely Vicky Pattison must be giving her the side eye since Hinch openly said on her podcast Ronnie sings wheels on the bus. Why lie? Not even just about Ronnie, she lies about the most pointless things it is truly insane

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.