Mrs Hinch #468 Sopha is workin, she’s glueing a merkin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with everything you’ve said and have been saying that for years, however, we have the same plates for my kids and we bring them out every year and the kids love them
That's the difference between you and Himch. You're not wasteful. She'll toss those plates and want different ones next year. 🙄

Reactions: 11
One of the many things that puzzles me is that she gets all this serving stuff yet never seems to have anyone round?!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
But surely she’d want to try out her Tesco Hinch homeware range & cook for the family using her very own pots and pans? Then she could light her Hinch ribbed Christmas candles, lanterns, and lay the Christmas table using her Hinch plates. Presents all wrapped in Hinch wrapping paper around the Hinch Christmas Tree. So this woman hypes up Christmas (commercial value as she makes money from materialistic items), yet can’t be bothered cooking a Christmas dinner! In our home, the Christmas dinner is the highlight! The smell wafting through the house is just lovely. Our kids love their roast dinners 😂 in their eyes, the Christmas dinner is as important as a Christmas present!
She makes no sense!! I just think she is too lazy to cook. Jamie’s favourite food is tuna pasta and they eat tit loads of Charlie Binghams ready meals. She’s such a stupid woman! Shall we say a child in a woman’s body! And snap. The dinner is what we all look forward to mainly in our house. I’m so excited about it😂 already pre ordered our chicken (we don’t have turkey find it too dry but might get a crown as well) from our local butcher weeks ago and got the paxo and xl bisto gravy already. The odd starters and veg we will get day before. Absolutely buzzing about the dinner!!

Reactions: 15
@LilacLady53 all I can here is Dawn (or beggy home sweet home as she’s known in my house) saying “sue? Big fat sue?” To Pam and I need to rewatch Gavin and Stacey. Now. At 4am.

She lives on bleeping mugshots and “sketty ‘oops” ffs I’d rather take Christmas dinner prep advice from Jefferey dahmer ffs. Ok so he indulged in a spot of cannibalism but at least he served them with decent veg

I called my dog handsnomes trying to be funny earlier. I forget my family have no idea wtf I’m on about.
Husband:….
Parents: ….
Eldest child: ….
My 6 year old: handsnomes! Handsnomes!

Now everything is bloody handsnomes. I asked for that didn’t I
“I’d rather take Christmas dinner prep advice from Jefferey dahmer ffs.”
I’m dead 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Just catching up. The chalk and cheese was in bad taste. I don't think she thinks before she posts. To me there was always something amiss with Ronnie since he was a baby his blank staring etc. However he is a cute kid but I wish she would quit with those baseball caps they are bleeping awful 😖

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Really good point you made about the Hinch Bros thing.
It’s all a bit Disney to assume that siblings are going to be best buds when in reality most people just about tolerate their brothers and sisters!
Just caught up after a week with bubs being ill and me dying of the worst tonsillitis ever.

Her comparison of her boys is a disgrace. She kept pushing this hinch bros tit because she wanted them to be alike and best buds but the reality of Ron and len and all children is that they are all different.

Something soph probably can't cope with as she constantly compares herself to others, single white femaling her best bubs SS for example. She just can't be happy with what she has and has to keep up with everyone else or even better - outdo them.

Also all that home bargains tit was a joke. Why buy a bag for a wreath we all know she will chuck in the bin? Plates and serving boards for food she doesn't even cook? Just leave it in the iceland tin foil trays love. The silver will match your decor. And even more cleaning products for the maid to use.

I kept trying to see the total on that receipt. Must have been close to 200 quid. Very relatable when people are struggling with rising costs of everything here's this dick out flashing the cash to her shoppers. I just don't know how buying so much tit is inspirational or even influencing people. She buys such tacky hideous tit.

Reactions: 8
Not gonna lie to you all, I have a confession.

I don’t think I could do a Christmas dinner for the family either. I mean I can cook and know what to do but I’m a bit of a control freak and I would end up like Bryn from Gavin and Stacey doing military ops and multiple timers. 😂 Noone needs that. I’ll leave that to my boyfriend. 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yep I’m here for the Christmas dinner!
It’s the best bit! That and just snuggling up to watch crap tv and eat chocolates with my family.
She’s in her 30s now surely she can chuck together a roast!

• Heart
I don’t get this whole big reveal thing. It makes sense with pregnancies, as people usually wait to announce. But it’s weird when it’s something as stupid as Christmas plans or moving house. She’s desperately short on content, surely planning a holiday or packing up a house would be interesting for her followers? Instead of all this weird hush hush, why isn’t the Christmas tree out? Lies lies lies. She’s admitted they won’t be home for Christmas, why does it need to be some big announcement.

Reactions: 18
I don’t get this whole big reveal thing. It makes sense with pregnancies, as people usually wait to announce. But it’s weird when it’s something as stupid as Christmas plans or moving house. She’s desperately short on content, surely planning a holiday or packing up a house would be interesting for her followers? Instead of all this weird hush hush, why isn’t the Christmas tree out? Lies lies lies. She’s admitted they won’t be home for Christmas, why does it need to be some big announcement.
It’s ridiculous that she thinks all her followers should be waiting with baited breath to find out where she’s going on holiday. The vibe I get is that they should be considering themselves lucky to be able to see her elaborate and no doubt expensive Christmas holiday from their cold drab cells.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’ve never cooked a Christmas dinner either 🤭

but it’s not like I haven’t offered, there are 2 main cooks in my family ( my cousin who’s more like a big sister & my step dad) who do all the “big” family gatherings.

every year since my mum passed in 2013 my step dad has always hosted Christmas for my daughter and I and he likes to cook with no help.

even though he’s 71 he still refuses to let me cook him Christmas dinner as he made a promise to my mum that he’d always look after us and not let us be alone on Xmas. Not that we would because we’d always be welcome to go to my cousins house with her family.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Did she not tell Chris Evans she would be telling her followers her Xmas plans this week?
tick tock soph, times running out.

Reactions: 17
It’s ridiculous that she thinks all her followers should be waiting with baited breath to find out where she’s going on holiday. The vibe I get is that they should be considering themselves lucky to be able to see her elaborate and no doubt expensive Christmas holiday from their cold drab cells.
It’s weird coz she’s surely desperate for engagement, so why would you put all your effort into one post when you could be building natural engagement over a period time by actually sharing authentic moments in your life 🤷🏻‍♀️

Sure she had a Christmas Eve box last year, what's she needing two more for?
This is what I came to say, she had those personalised ones, but she’s bought more than one new one, I guess they Must match, otherwise it’s worthy of the gram. My house is full of stuff that doesn’t match, because matchy matchy is my idea of hell 🤣

Also I see she’s given up all pretence of no boycotting wet wipes, she hid them for ages. Wash at 30 and eco wrapping paper are pointless if you’re still using wet wipes that will never break down.

I just saw that pic of Ronnie she posted and the caption is really infuriating. She really is trying to put Ron in a box now, every time she talks about him it’s about compassion (that’s she herself doesn’t have) and understanding and about his extra needs. Your child is more that that Hinch.
and I feel this is all about her portraying “poor me I have a child with additional needs, but I’m so understanding and loving and I do everything for him”
Funny that because for 2 years so far he has been desperately hiding that Ron isn’t speaking yet.
she really is despicable isn’t she.

Reactions: 12
Could this be the start of the Christmas trip reveal? "Oooh what are these keys for, let's see...". Next story, motor home on the drive with antlers and filled with Xmas decs.
Screenshot_20211212-101253_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.