Mrs Hinch #467 Christmas time, broken toe and whine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want to know why she's deleted it. She didn't shut up about the bloody dolls house for weeks.... Sylv family asking her to put a warning on didn't even stop her.. I reckon you've fucked her plans to announce the house through the doll house
That would make my covid Christmas if I have

Reactions: 26
Quick reminder from the last thread - Soph has deleted her dolls house highlight.
Just in case anyone hasn’t seen it, we have a pic
Oooh I missed this… no time to blink on this thread before something passes you by she thinks she’s being so cryptic

Reactions: 11
I know it’s christmas and we are meant to do as the nativity said and open our doors to strangers but I think we need to remind ourselves and not accept gossip from strangers. Nusty ones let’s not be sheep and go off to the shiny things without taking a moment to sniff for bullshit.

Reactions: 31
I won’t t lie, and please don’t hurt me for saying this, but I quite like the box however, my 1st thought was ‘who has she copied?!’ And my 2nd thought was ‘please draw a line either side to make it look even’ sorry nusty trolls

Reactions: 36
She would be extremely stupid to plan a trip to any of those places.

Has she been vaccinated? That makes travelling more difficult. The covid rates in Germany and Holland are very high. Curbs for unvaccinated people in Austria and Germany. Germany just announced unvaccinated people will be barred from most public places. There's a risk she wouldn't be able to do much, especially if they announce further restrictions.

Reactions: 19
Oh @Bunnykins I bloody love you!!!
Wank a sponge off

Reactions: 11
I feel bi-polar (no disrespect intended) just in the fact that I’ve went through every emotion going tonight on these threads, my heart can’t cope. I’ve pished the bed, the dog shat it when I read the fiddle finger line in the song and cackled like a maniac on oralmorph. I honestly don’t know where I would be without my little tattlers You are all the funniest bastards I’ve ever not met…

tonnes of love and tattie hearts tae youse aw

Reactions: 33
Sniff it? I'm inhaling it deeply lately.Something is amiss.

Reactions: 20
Just like Hinch the smoke from the chimneys on her chalk street box drawing can’t make it’s mind up which way it wants to blow either.

Reactions: 24
Threads moving faster than her tescho tat makes it to the reduced to clear aisle!
Great recap as always bunnykins!

On the mortgage chat… I was inclined to believe it til something was said about Hinch being pissed her big reveal had been commented at on here. How would a mortgage broker have THAT information?!

Reactions: 32
You're one of me favs ma luvlie
In all seriousness though, it defo is one of the nicest threads. Bet hinch wishes it wasn't about her so she could join in on the love

Reactions: 17
It's the doll house comment dolly made that I think turned heads the wrong way. I was believing it fully til that comment... I have hope, I have hope

Reactions: 23
Threads moving faster than her tescho tat makes it to the reduced to clear aisle!
Now that is the next thread title

I genuinely wondered this myself… could be any one of her cronies!! It’s like a really out there game of guess who
She did say Fiddle was there at 10pm while she was crying in the dog bed

It's the doll house comment dolly made that I think turned heads the wrong way. I was believing it fully til that comment... I have hope, I have hope
The dolls house comment gave me hope that she really is using that for the reveal

Reactions: 14
Yea,something is killing these threads
I think maybe because Soph is so bloody boring at the moment we’re all going off track a bit.

Hopefully she’ll tell us where she’s going at Christmas and we can talk about that again.

Or we’ll have to do a year end favourite Hinch moments recap!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.