Mrs Hinch #467 Christmas time, broken toe and whine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't she edit a meme, that someone posted of that stick person poking MrsHinch. But she added words to it? That was by far the dickish move she made. And then she reposted it to make out it was Tattle.

Reactions: 35
What the hell is going with my replies 😂 sorry guyysss! 😑

To the tune of when a child is born..

Aaaads aaa aaa aaads

A squirt of cif
All over the sink
A sloppy heart
Lights are always on

All across the house
Dawns a place of grey
This is my job
When I wank my tap

A spray of febreeze
Sails within the air
The winds of Maldon
Whispers in the screens

And the walls inside
Crumbled tossed and torn
This is my renovation
That I really messed up.

That’s as far as I got

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Didn't she edit a meme, that someone posted of that stick person poking MrsHinch. But she added words to it? That was by far the dickish move she made. And then she reposted it to make out it was Tattle.
She added ‘do something’ to it, or added more to it than that cause she made a big song and dance over it all because she wasn’t on Instagram for a day or so, she was probs sick to death of all the sheep messaging her asking why she wasn’t posting so she blamed it on us😂😂
Can’t even have a little rest after being run off my feet all day doing duck all without these tattle bastards HARRRRRRRRRASING MEH

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thank you so much, that’s so so kind. I’m not that area and luckily Mr Teschooo brought me food a couple of days ago, so we’re all good.

Thank you everyone else for your love. I didn’t post earlier for any sympathy.
Was feeling a bit better last night but then had a really tearful day today, which is actually some kind of breakthrough as I’ve been (literally) unable to cry for over a year (thanks PTSD and multiple antidepressants) but today the tears won’t bloody stop! Both kids have found me hiding in the kitchen or loo crying a few times today.

To top it all off, my absolutely amazing GP to whom I owe so much these last couple of years, is leaving the practice. Today. And they announced it today. I emailed the surgery to ask them to pass to her, just really saying thank you for how bloody wonderful she has been.
Then she phoned me and was so lovely I started crying again 🤦🏼‍♀️

That sounds totally ridiculous now I’ve written it down but it was just one thing too many and she’s been a lifeline.

I feel like I’m in a pressure cooker right now and the lid is just ready to blow. I love my boys more than anything in the entire world, I wouldn’t be without them. It’s just bloody hard when as the only adult in the home you feel like shite and the teen doesn’t get it (why should he) and the 3yo is like a caged animal. Then there’s the poor dog who is so in tune with my emotions, she’s amazing, but she is also stuck at home climbing the walls with no walks while I’m in quarantine.

What a bleeping week!

Feel like I’ve been through every single emotion just in the last 24 hours, and all Hinch has done is make a box with a merkin on it 🤣

Going to finish catching up now. Love you nusty trolls woo ooo ooo
View attachment 915001
Hey lovely, I’ve been off here the last couple of days due to life getting in the way! Didn’t want to read this and run though, sending love your way. Sometimes it’s hard that this is an anonymous site as I’d love to know if I could help anybody on here! Even just to walk your dog if we were local!
just know I’m thinning of you and your dog will more than forgive you for the very rare event of no walks! Look after yourself xx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Okay, I’ve committed to this. I have my ipad next to me with the actual words. 😂

T’was the night before Hinchmas
And all through the grey house,
Noone was stirring, t’was drab as a louse.
The minkys were hung by the chimney with care
In hopes that St Sopha soon would be there.

Hen, Ron and Lon were nestled all snug in their beds
With visions of new parents danced in their heads
Not mama with her shoulder, and J in his vest
No more Instagram and all the vest.

When out on the faux lawn, there arose such a clatter
Sopha’s mum and her iron shouted “WHAT’S THE bleeping MATTER?”
Away to the window, Jamie flew with a dash.
“Wrong one, head. Use Astonish, not Flash.”

….this is a long ass poem. Forgot it was that long. 😂 Feel free to tune in for Part 2 when I can be arsed or feel free to join in.
Take a bow

Reactions: 9
I was bored again and wanted to get attention by saying something positive about Saint Soph, but I couldn't find anything

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I might be a complete mug here, but I just don’t see the benefit of lying about Grinch’s mortgage. I feel like maybe that user got told off by her friend? It’s fair enough, I bought a flat last year and usually there aren’t that many people working for one broker. It wouldn’t be hard to figure out who’d leaked the info!
Maybe I’m just a huge optimist (makes a change 😂) blimey I hope they can’t get a sod off massive farm.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I might be a complete mug here, but I just don’t see the benefit of lying about Grinch’s mortgage. I feel like maybe that user got told off by her friend? It’s fair enough, I bought a flat last year and usually there aren’t that many people working for one broker. It wouldn’t be hard to figure out who’d leaked the info!
Maybe I’m just a huge optimist (makes a change 😂) blimey I hope they can’t get a sod off massive farm.
I had similar thoughts!

Reactions: 8
So this is Xmas, and what have you done?
Another Ad posted
And a new pic for the gram.

And so this is Hinchmas
I want my big farm

The Doll’s house and the boxes
The chalk pen and the fuzz

A very merry hinchmas
And another new Ad

Let’s hope I make millions
Without faking tears.

And so this is Hinchmas
I just broke my toe.

For young and the poor ones
The lies are so wrong.

And so Happy Hinchmas
For filters and for swipes
For grey and the beige ones

Lets stop all the tripe!

A very merry Hinchmas
And another new Ad

Let’s hope I make millions
From all of my sheep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Wow she finally admitted she has round the clock care for her and the kids. Sofa you don’t know the meaning of working full time with kids 👍🏻

Reactions: 15
Chalk pen bo-o-ox-es featuiiîring a mer-er-er-kin
Jimmy praises to the Gods on a Wednesday for Freda's twerkin

I feel like this needs its own song 🤣

Chalk pen pictures, and a merkin too,
Sophie’s Christmas gift to you.
Cardboard boxes from a millionaire,
In Hinch bags from Tesco.

Everybody knows, a minky and some zoflora
Helps to make the house shine bright.
Jamie Hinch, when he’s back from church
Will be watching Fiddle twerk tonight.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I feel like this needs its own song 🤣

Chalk pen pictures, and a merkin too,
Sophie’s Christmas gift to you.
Cardboard boxes from a millionaire,
In Hinch bags from Tesco.

Everybody knows, a minky and some zoflora
Helps to make the house shine bright.
Jamie Hinch, when he’s back from church
Will be watching Fiddle twerk tonight.
Bringing back my old video of Freda twerkin whilst she was playing SssHhccwingball for the sake of your lovely song, gwarrrrrrn Fiddle!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She added ‘do something’ to it, or added more to it than that cause she made a big song and dance over it all because she wasn’t on Instagram for a day or so, she was probs sick to death of all the sheep messaging her asking why she wasn’t posting so she blamed it on us😂😂
Can’t even have a little rest after being run off my feet all day doing duck all without these tattle bastards HARRRRRRRRRASING MEH
I think she added "mrs grinch" 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I bloody love the songs you guys are writing! 😂 😂
Wish I was more creative and could join in, but please don't stop 😂🎶

Keeping on topic - Hinch is a twit 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She added “Mrs Grinch” to it which wasn’t on the original. Though it could have been a sheep I suppose. They like to send her reports on what people say about her.
She’s a wanker.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.