Mrs Hinch #467 Christmas time, broken toe and whine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well well.. she's been awfully quiet the past few days...

What are we thinking? More boxes being drawn on? Ron being naughty keeping her off insta? Or her fanxiety ( fake anxiety) playing up?

Reactions: 22
Agreed, she's lazy, smug, spoiled and most of her "content" is borrowed without consent....also if she's hidden likes because well all Insta pics are as worthy, will she turn down lucrative ads? 😂 let the peasants have some of the pie? Can't see it!
Even the decorated box with the houses etc is a copy of Facebook and Instagram Christmas window decorating ideas done with a white chalk pen. Nothing is authentic at all, ever. 🙄

Reactions: 16
Well she's quiet today. Has she got the hump because we laughed at her minge box?

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Well she's quiet today. Has she got the hump because we laughed at her minge box?
No it 's moving day .

I 've been a long time lurker and only just made an account .

What I report is completely true and I am not a troll .

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Well well.. she's been awfully quiet the past few days...

What are we thinking? More boxes being drawn on? Ron being naughty keeping her off insta? Or her fanxiety ( fake anxiety) playing up?
Cleanersininit🤷‍♀️
Little edition to the current thread title
Screenshot_20211209-194252_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
I think this will be her til new year, half arsed content here and there next week just to fill in some long gaps ... Few ads to roll money in for new year...
I'm guessing it'll be towards the end of next week when she goes away on hol? She always takes time a pretty long break off through Christmas until New year aswell, so I'm not expecting much from her now

Reactions: 29
I think this will be her til new year, half arsed content here and there next week just to fill in some long gaps ... Few ads to roll money in for new year...
I'm guessing it'll be towards the end of next week when she goes away on hol? She always takes time a pretty long break off through Christmas until New year aswell, so I'm not expecting much from her now
Poor lass needs the rest, her workload is gruelling after all. I hope this is the last Christmas she has her platform? She has nothing to offer
Oh and just googled merkin🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Sorry this is late but I am still catching up from the crazy moving threads from the last week. I hope you are all okay and if you happen to be near me (Romford or Gatwick) and there's a way you can tell me where you are I can drop you some bits off if you need anything.

I'm sorry if this isn't allowed.

To keep it relevant, Hinch has been off her rocker this week
Thank you so much, that’s so so kind. I’m not that area and luckily Mr Teschooo brought me food a couple of days ago, so we’re all good.

Thank you everyone else for your love. I didn’t post earlier for any sympathy.
Was feeling a bit better last night but then had a really tearful day today, which is actually some kind of breakthrough as I’ve been (literally) unable to cry for over a year (thanks PTSD and multiple antidepressants) but today the tears won’t bloody stop! Both kids have found me hiding in the kitchen or loo crying a few times today.

To top it all off, my absolutely amazing GP to whom I owe so much these last couple of years, is leaving the practice. Today. And they announced it today. I emailed the surgery to ask them to pass to her, just really saying thank you for how bloody wonderful she has been.
Then she phoned me and was so lovely I started crying again 🤦🏼‍♀️

That sounds totally ridiculous now I’ve written it down but it was just one thing too many and she’s been a lifeline.

I feel like I’m in a pressure cooker right now and the lid is just ready to blow. I love my boys more than anything in the entire world, I wouldn’t be without them. It’s just bloody hard when as the only adult in the home you feel like shite and the teen doesn’t get it (why should he) and the 3yo is like a caged animal. Then there’s the poor dog who is so in tune with my emotions, she’s amazing, but she is also stuck at home climbing the walls with no walks while I’m in quarantine.

What a bleeping week!

Feel like I’ve been through every single emotion just in the last 24 hours, and all Hinch has done is make a box with a merkin on it 🤣

Going to finish catching up now. Love you nusty trolls woo ooo ooo

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
Thread suggestion
A thread a day keeps the grinch away 😉

Not as good as some of what you guys can do but watching the grinch and it came to me 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Has anyone called a Bingo yet on her just "lavvvvvving" the new Shark hairdryer she will get for free to promote?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Soph currently watching Sort Your Life Out

This has been on for weeks and weeks now and hinch mentioned it once 🙄🤷🏼‍♀️ now if that ain't fake friendship don't know what is!!!
See naughty Solomon is still showing her many hundreds of thousands of likes on her posts too cos she don't care about small businesses like Saint Sophie does 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Thank you so much, that’s so so kind. I’m not that area and luckily Mr Teschooo brought me food a couple of days ago, so we’re all good.

Thank you everyone else for your love. I didn’t post earlier for any sympathy.
Was feeling a bit better last night but then had a really tearful day today, which is actually some kind of breakthrough as I’ve been (literally) unable to cry for over a year (thanks PTSD and multiple antidepressants) but today the tears won’t bloody stop! Both kids have found me hiding in the kitchen or loo crying a few times today.

To top it all off, my absolutely amazing GP to whom I owe so much these last couple of years, is leaving the practice. Today. And they announced it today. I emailed the surgery to ask them to pass to her, just really saying thank you for how bloody wonderful she has been.
Then she phoned me and was so lovely I started crying again 🤦🏼‍♀️

That sounds totally ridiculous now I’ve written it down but it was just one thing too many and she’s been a lifeline.

I feel like I’m in a pressure cooker right now and the lid is just ready to blow. I love my boys more than anything in the entire world, I wouldn’t be without them. It’s just bloody hard when as the only adult in the home you feel like shite and the teen doesn’t get it (why should he) and the 3yo is like a caged animal. Then there’s the poor dog who is so in tune with my emotions, she’s amazing, but she is also stuck at home climbing the walls with no walks while I’m in quarantine.

What a bleeping week!

Feel like I’ve been through every single emotion just in the last 24 hours, and all Hinch has done is make a box with a merkin on it 🤣

Going to finish catching up now. Love you nusty trolls woo ooo ooo
Oh my little lamb, I'm sending you and your kids who I bet are struggling being inside aswell, the biggest squeeze. Hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs xxxxx cry pol, let it all out x

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She’s just a bleep isn’t she, a spoilt child in a giant adult body. That’s all I’ve got to say at this moment in time 😂.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Poor lass needs the rest, her workload is gruelling after all. I hope this is the last Christmas she has her platform? She has nothing to offer
Oh and just googled merkin🤣
She's the most genuine and hard working person on the gram. She deserves the break.

In all seriousness, I think she'll do 2022 on the gram, maybe renovating a house and all that bollocks, and then she'll be done and she'll log out of Instagram with a massive 🖕

Reactions: 19
She's the most genuine and hard working person on the gram. She deserves the break.

In all seriousness, I think she'll do 2022 on the gram, maybe renovating a house and all that bollocks, and then she'll be done and she'll log out of Instagram with a massive 🖕
She did her Swan Song ages ago when she posted to her wee mate.Anyone got the receipt?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.