Mrs Hinch #467 Christmas time, broken toe and whine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I might be a complete mug here, but I just donā€™t see the benefit of lying about Grinchā€™s mortgage. I feel like maybe that user got told off by her friend? Itā€™s fair enough, I bought a flat last year and usually there arenā€™t that many people working for one broker. It wouldnā€™t be hard to figure out whoā€™d leaked the info!
Maybe Iā€™m just a huge optimist (makes a change šŸ˜‚) blimey I hope they canā€™t get a sod off massive farm.
There would be no point unless you were an attention seeker who wanted everyone on the thread to be talking about you, unfortunately it looks like they were just that.
And as much as Iā€™d like it to be true, they slipped up by saying stuff about the dollā€™s house and montages. Sheā€™s stupid, but sheā€™s not that stupid that sheā€™d be chatting that tit in the brokers office.
They also had a similar writing style to another user on here apparently.
The plot thickens... šŸ˜‚

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Thank you so much for sharing and being so honest ā™„. I followed Hinch as I thought she would help me tidy/clean my house. I'm not the best housewife and really wish I kept a better house. Probably due to an obsessively clean mother I rebelled lol. In the grand scheme of things it's not the end of the world and I'm not a bad person.

Hinch had the opposite effect on me and actually made me feel more of a failure that I couldn't do the supposedly simple tasks she could do on a daily basis.....even when she had a child. I was buying more things than I should and my anxiety was increasing all the time.
Hinch brought me to tattle 2 or so years ago after posting about it and I will also admit that I was initially shocked and hated what I read. Then I read between the lines and created an account. It has opened my eyes to things I would never have seen on some of the people I follow.
I wonder how many people on here have gone from being genuine followers to then having our eyes opened when discovering the wonderful tattle. I was very similar where I followed her as I really enjoyed the cleaning aspect. Iā€™m embarrassed to say that I bought her first list book and the Journal. It was when I downloaded the audible version of her book I was intrigued when she had a chapter about the trolls but wouldnā€™t say where it was coming from. I googled Mrs hinch trolls and it led me to this site. I was more intrigued as to the things being said but since lurking on the site I soon had to create an account as it had opened my eyes up to a lot of things as well.

Sooooo is Sophie going to do some work todayā€¦or??
Probably 2 pre record montages and a few ads (prerecorded too) šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
I wonder how many people on here have gone from being genuine followers to then having our eyes opened when discovering the wonderful tattle. I was very similar where I followed her as I really enjoyed the cleaning aspect. Iā€™m embarrassed to say that I bought her first list book and the Journal. It was when I downloaded the audible version of her book I was intrigued when she had a chapter about the trolls but wouldnā€™t say where it was coming from. I googled Mrs hinch trolls and it led me to this site. I was more intrigued as to the things being said but since lurking on the site I soon had to create an account as it had opened my eyes up to a lot of things as well.
I liked her at first and even now if she does dons ā€œcleanā€ I find it satisfying to watch. I began to clean and organise more when I was on maternity leave. I noticeably spent more money on cleaning products and tat I didnā€™t need (Ā£30 here and there in Wilko, HB etc, all adding up) and cleaned so much I actually think it made me and my little one poorly for a few months in that the place was TOO clean and we then couldnā€™t shift bugs she was picking up at nursery for weeks on end. Picturing myself now, spraying door handles with dettol spray multiple times a day šŸ™ˆ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I almost feel bad for writing this, ā€¦but I think her trip to Scotland to visit young Katie has given her a comedown effect (hence the radio silence) ā€¦

Whilst I really hope she has a genuine feelings for Katie, I canā€™t help but feel the main objective of the trip was to try build Hinchs popularity again, and I donā€™t think itā€™s really done that.

What else can she do? ā€¦She tries everything and nothing works because she comes in at too many different angles and NOTHING MAKES SENSE!!

She lovesssss cleaning but now her house is ā€œmess mess messā€ (tend mess)

She has books designed to make you more ā€œorganisedā€ā€¦. Yet she constantly claims to be behind on everything and unorganised. She doesnā€™t even remember to pick up her food shop etc (supposedly šŸ™„)

I am amazed really how many lies she has told. I think people naturally just forget sheā€™s said etc before. So she gets away with it.

Or of course the silence is just because the con artist is up to something!!!! And more lies on the way!

She is a fraud and itā€™s sad we live in a world where this makes you a millionaire.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I'm ashamed I used to like her (wouldn't call myself a "die hard" hincher) but she was a distraction from my real life. I was with a toxic partner and she was my distraction, the reason that I got up and cleaned so I wouldn't have to be sat in the same room as him, wouldn't have to listen to him moaning about everything etc. I quickly realised I saw a couple of traits in her that I saw in him.

The final straw for me (sounds pathetic now) was I messaged her at when she had around 50K followers about one of her grid posts, she read my message, removed her grid post and didn't even bother to respond (she had read it within 5 mins)

So, yeah. Decided to cut them both out of my life until I felt stronger, now I just laugh at how pathetic she really is. She is just a saleswoman now, she doesnt "do" what made her famous. I watched a couple of her old highlights the other day, where she actually cleaned and showed us. Remember when she used to call her cloffs names? Kermit? Pinkheh? Trace the mop and bucket.

Ooh good timesšŸ‘šŸ¤£

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Good morning you beautiful nusty trolls. Here's another Christmas song to add to our number 1 album
šŸŽµ MERRY HINCHMAS EVERYBODY šŸŽµ

Are you nailing some old branches to your walls?
Are you hoping that your husband grows some balls?
Are you making some gift boxes, from your old Ma's public hair?
Are the sheep not buying your lounge wear so you despair?
So here it is Merry Hinchmas, and a new #ad has been done
Look to the future now, the farm move has beguuuuun!
Are you waiting for Weeping Al and Fiddle to arrive?
But there's no room cos of all the tat you have inside.
Does old Freda always tell ya, that you are the very best?
But then she's in the garage having fun with Vest.
So here it is Merry Hinchmas, and a new #ad has been done
Look to the future now, the farm move has beguuuuun
What does Sopha do when she catches Mumma kissing Vesticles? Arrhaaaaaa!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
Don't know if I'm alone but I've never followed or liked her. First time I heard of her was in heat magazine so went on her page for a nosey. Nope, duck that! Never been on her page since lol. Must have been able to smell her bullshit from up here in Yorkshire.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I had to pause it but just watching now. There is a documentary on BBC 2 on Monday at 9pm. Iā€™m sure itā€™ll bring more people here though. Itā€™s featuring Sali Hughes.
Ah found it, maybe they should investigate the scamming con artists on Instagram who are ruining peopleā€™s lives instead of people joking about on a forum? Just a thought.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I had to pause it but just watching now. There is a documentary on BBC 2 on Monday at 9pm. Iā€™m sure itā€™ll bring more people here though. Itā€™s featuring Sali Hughes.
Good bring it on I say! Let people flock here and read the threads especially Hinchers. It will expose all of those influencers lies. Influencers are as bad as politicians and should be made more accountable. Journalists shouldnā€™t be wasting time talking about Tattler. Expose Mrs Hinch ffs!

Reactions: 34
Ah found it, maybe they should investigate the scamming con artists on Instagram who are ruining peopleā€™s lives instead of people joking about on a forum? Just a thought.
Exactly! Why do these idiots barely get called out and yet Tattle gets a bad name. Not like everyone making the same observations comes from nowhere is it?! šŸ™„ The wiki is clear as day!!

Reactions: 25
Reading the blurb for the show it doesnā€™t even sound like it applies to here, itā€™s more a twitter thing to be rowing with random strangers...

ā€œDavid Baddiel explores the impact social media is having on our behaviour, both online and off.

A self-confessed Twitter addict, David is in no doubt that there are positive sides to these platforms ā€“ revolutionising communication, highlighting important issues and propelling social change. But he also believes thereā€™s a darker side to the way we interact online ā€“ one where outrage and angry exchanges frequently dominate, with a negativity developing that spills offline and into real life.

Ultimately, David asks whether something originally designed to help us talk to each other is just leading to everyone shouting at each other.ā€

Reactions: 21
Reading the blurb for the show it doesnā€™t even sound like it applies to here, itā€™s more a twitter thing to be rowing with random strangers...

ā€œDavid Baddiel explores the impact social media is having on our behaviour, both online and off.

A self-confessed Twitter addict, David is in no doubt that there are positive sides to these platforms ā€“ revolutionising communication, highlighting important issues and propelling social change. But he also believes thereā€™s a darker side to the way we interact online ā€“ one where outrage and angry exchanges frequently dominate, with a negativity developing that spills offline and into real life.

Ultimately, David asks whether something originally designed to help us talk to each other is just leading to everyone shouting at each other.ā€
They should take a look at all the crazy hinchers, nasty little fuckers.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.