Mrs Hinch #467 Christmas time, broken toe and whine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
O' little village of Maldonihem

O' little village of Maldonihem, how tattle see through your lies
After a week of deep rest, the braindead sheep cook their spaghetti hoop pies

I'm stuck now

Reactions: 52
O' little village of Maldonihem

I'm stuck now

Yet in the aisles of Te-e-e-esco, the Hinch merchandise lies,
The hopes so clear of Soph’s career go down the pan tonight.

For Soph was born of Weeping Al, and Fiddle Fingers too.

While Soph tend sleeps, peeping Jim creeps, to take a pic or two.

Reactions: 64
Thank you so much for sharing and being so honest . I followed Hinch as I thought she would help me tidy/clean my house. I'm not the best housewife and really wish I kept a better house. Probably due to an obsessively clean mother I rebelled lol. In the grand scheme of things it's not the end of the world and I'm not a bad person.

Hinch had the opposite effect on me and actually made me feel more of a failure that I couldn't do the supposedly simple tasks she could do on a daily basis.....even when she had a child. I was buying more things than I should and my anxiety was increasing all the time.
Hinch brought me to tattle 2 or so years ago after posting about it and I will also admit that I was initially shocked and hated what I read. Then I read between the lines and created an account. It has opened my eyes to things I would never have seen on some of the people I follow.

Reactions: 44
Lmaooooo
https://giphy.com/3oKIPEh5Lk3RGSIFEI

Reactions: 17
Awww Pollyanna ,it's bloody hard work rasing kids without all the other crap you've gone through.

How lovely of your Dr to phone you , but how very dare they leave the practise ...selfish fuckers haha!

If I knew where you lived I'd send a lovely gift In a Murkin box as that's how much I bloody love you

Reactions: 15
Chalk pen bo-o-ox-es featuring a mer-er-er-kin
Jimmy praises to the Gods on a Wednesday for Freda's twerkin

Reactions: 19

Oh Hinchliffes in Chewton Glen, when he says ‘I love you’
Sophie replies, ‘woo oo oo’. She loves herself, not you.

Oh little village of Maldon, how much Sophie likes you.
She’ll never leave ‘cause of anxiety; leaving the house to Ronnie Roo.

Yet in the aisles of Te-e-e-esco, the Hinch merchandise lies,
The hopes so clear of Soph’s career like fish go down the loo.

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
These ‘influencers’ have a lot to answer for - how many of their ‘fans’ actually feel like their own life is inadequate, unfulfilled, and unfortunate in comparison? We’re seen as a bunch of nasty trolls but once you start reading it becomes so refreshing to find people who can actually see these people for who they really are

Reactions: 26
Me tooooooo.

If Soph does finally fuck off can we just have an ex-Hinch thread do you think?
I'm never leaving the hinch thread so I'll just talk to myself everyday, I want her to fuck off and lose everything Cos she doesn't deserve the money or the life Instagram has gave her but I also want her to stay for tattle purposes

Reactions: 29
Singing Te-e-e-esco in the tune lying in bed laughing like muttley!!!

Reactions: 14
Run we told him Ron,runrunronron!
A newborn prince she brings, lenlennielenlen,
To lay before the sheep, innitbumbum, innitbumbum, innitbumbuuuuuuuuuuuum.
So to Henner's bed she flings herself,
Grinch and her handsnuuuuuuums.

Sung to little drummer boy.

Reactions: 36
God sake guys....I went to bed early last night as she had posted nothing all day, then boom, pubey gift
She's lost the actual plot hasn't she!!

Wonder what shit today will bring?
Was just wiping down our kitchen table and it popped into my head.

Remember when she used to pour half a bottle of neat Zoflora on the wood table and wipe it in?

I should have known then what a fucking dickhead she was
Was just wiping down our kitchen table and it popped into my head.

Remember when she used to pour half a bottle of neat Zoflora on the wood table and wipe it in?

I should have known then what a fucking dickhead she was
Well she’s not cleaning the kitchen table with it anyway, for she never uses i

Ah polls you wee creator, I know how your day feels with the crying, I was the same didn’t cry for over a year, I was on meds, it wasn’t until I girl I knew got killed in a hit and run during the summer I cried and it went on for days. But I was so glad that I was crying again after so long. But at the same time I was like Jesus Christ why can’t I stop!!

We will do our best to give you lots of laughing medicine

Hinch is sooo boring…..

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.