Mrs Hinch #467 Christmas time, broken toe and whine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no, a woman on The Chase in response to Bradley’s question ‘what do you do in your spare time’ said she follows Mrs Hinch and loves to follow all her tips and hints 🙄🙄. AND she’s just taken low offer of minus 17,000. 😡

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 56
Just watching The Chase something I never do but on leave this week and there’s a woman on there saying she’s a Hincher loves Mrs Hinch and follows her cleaning tips 🙄 then she gets offered -£17000 and takes it …

Just came here to post the same thing, why would anyone admit that on national telly lol

Just adding… Christ now she’s taken the lower offer.
Snap

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Just watching The Chase something I never do but on leave this week and there’s a woman on there saying she’s a Hincher loves Mrs Hinch and follows her cleaning tips 🙄 then she gets offered -£17000 and takes it …

Snap
I would have fully knocked her out during the ad break for this

• Haha
Reactions: 40
It’s ok guyshh I found him, he’s clearly trying to blend in at Castle Greyskull

4218E63E-419D-484F-B326-B93AEF3DF64B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Oh no, a woman on The Chase in response to Bradley’s question ‘what do you do in your spare time’ said she follows Mrs Hinch and loves to follow all her tips and hints 🙄🙄. AND she’s just taken low offer of minus 17,000. 😡
Came on to say this 🙈🙈

Reactions: 7
Okay, I’ve committed to this. I have my ipad next to me with the actual words. 😂

T’was the night before Hinchmas
And all through the grey house,
Noone was stirring, t’was drab as a louse.
The minkys were hung by the chimney with care
In hopes that St Sopha soon would be there.

Hen, Ron and Lon were nestled all snug in their beds
With visions of new parents danced in their heads
Not mama with her shoulder, and J in his vest
No more Instagram and all the vest.

When out on the faux lawn, there arose such a clatter
Sopha’s mum and her iron shouted “WHAT’S THE bleeping MATTER?”
Away to the window, Jamie flew with a dash.
“Wrong one, head. Use Astonish, not Flash.”

….this is a long ass poem. Forgot it was that long. 😂 Feel free to tune in for Part 2 when I can be arsed or feel free to join in.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 110
Sofa will be rubbing her hands, a Hincher with money burning a hole in their pocket. 😆
Wait for it... ad, ad, ad, buy my tit 🤣🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Okay, I’ve committed to this. I have my ipad next to me with the actual words. 😂

T’was the night before Hinchmas
And all through the grey house,
Noone was stirring, t’was drab as a louse.
The minkys were hung by the chimney with care
In hopes that St Sopha soon would be there.

Hen, Ron and Lon were nestled all snug in their beds
With visions of new parents danced in their heads
Not mama with her shoulder, and J in his vest
No more Instagram and all the vest.

When out on the faux lawn, there arose such a clatter
Sopha’s mum and her iron shouted “WHAT’S THE bleeping MATTER?”
Away to the window, Jamie flew with a dash.
“Wrong one, head. Use Astonish, not Flash.”

….this is a long ass poem. Forgot it was that long. 😂 Feel free to tune in for Part 2 when I can be arsed or feel free to join in.
Wrong one head, use astonish not Flash 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I was just in my local Tesco. There’s been 2 pallets of the “Hinch” 🙄 Christmas trees at the front of the shop for ages. Today there’s only 1 pallet and I was like ugh her trees have sold well… had a closer look and they’ve removed the Hinch branding that was on the pallet and replaced it with just Tesco finest Christmas branding. I’m not even joking!! It’s an identical tree but by taking her name off it they’ve started selling.

Tick Tock Hinch.
I noticed exactly the same at mine too!! Things must be bad 😂😂

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.