Mrs Hinch #467 Christmas time, broken toe and whine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These have probably been mentioned before but I'm still catching up on old threads, think they're from her last range. Seem sofa isn't as inclusive as she makes out and just caters for people like her. Gave me a laugh browsing, seeing normal models then there's sofa sat on her floor with her shoulder out 😂
View attachment 914427View attachment 914428View attachment 914429View attachment 914430
Worse still given her weight struggles, would like to think she’d be more inclusive and true to size

Reactions: 20
Thank you nusty trolls for your lovely messages.
I can honestly say I have NEVER felt so poorly before. I haven’t had flu but this is what I imagine it to be like I guess.
I ache all over, breathless, dizzy, coughing and painful chest, awful constant headache.
My temp has jumped up now too, I’m hoping that’s a good sign that my immune system is doing its thing.

My eldest has made some kind of miraculous recovery and just has a slight headache now.

Littlest’s PCR has come back negative! No idea how. He doesn’t have symptoms other than a runny nose but he’s very tired and emotional (could just be fed up being at home!)

I’m 4 months after my 2nd vaccine and was hoping to get my booster before Christmas (am 36), but honestly if I feel like this having had 2 vaccines, I can’t think about how I’d feel unvaccinated.

The good news is, Tesco delivered this morning
Sorry this is late but I am still catching up from the crazy moving threads from the last week. I hope you are all okay and if you happen to be near me (Romford or Gatwick) and there's a way you can tell me where you are I can drop you some bits off if you need anything.

I'm sorry if this isn't allowed.

To keep it relevant, Hinch has been off her rocker this week

• Heart
Reactions: 17
while we’re all confessing on here, I was sucked into the whole Hinch thing for a while. Then I realised she cuts corners, doesn’t really clean anything, I started finding her really annoying and then I found tattlers who felt the same. My house is clean, tidy, modern and comfortable but if there’s a bit of washing up or a cup on the side who cares. It’s more important to stop and talk to my kids, give them a cuddle or just sit with them while they watch tv then get up and clean my clean house. Tattle is more real and supportive than IG Influencers will every be ❤ to you all xx.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
I was in my big Tesco this morning and a lot of her home range like the candle sticks, the throw, little drawers etc were all on this big end part of the aisle and were reduced to half price. It is so overpriced, they have had to move that stock to try and get people to buy it by putting it in a busier part - not doing as well as she made out. My mum liked the throw but when I said it was the 'Mrsh Hinch' range she swiftly put it back.

Her pj's also are so ridiculously overpriced. I saw a really cute pear of penguin PJ's with like a little button up top, which were £15. I bought those instead. They felt so much softer and were nicer, a better price too.

I genuinely didn't need to hide any of her stuff, it will never sell. there is already older stuff of hers still on the reduced rail. I would have got pics only it was like 7am and felt a bit weird taking pics of all her stuff incase a staff member thought I was one of her deranged sheep 😂
My local Tesco is the same I've never seen any of her stuff anywhere other than sales racks.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
To be fair she is apparently on blood thinner medication so she’s maybe been advised not to get it, there are some people out there who actually can’t take it due to things like that. If that’s the case though I’m not sure how she will cope without her fancy holidays abroad, a lot of places are clamping down on it and you need to have both in order to go.
Yes of course, my dad was on those and unfortunately died with a bleed on his brain so trust me I am in no way making light of the awful current situation we are in and that we need to protect our community, I don’t wish to make light of the COVID situation and hope my fellow tattlers know how serious I take this whole situation

I have Lupus and a rare blood disorder i cant have any of the vaccines because of my compromised immune system I have been in lockdown since the beginning don't leave the house these days have barely seen my familywhen i do its face time or in the garden in good weather don't shop get deliveries and not been able to see any of my consultants I wish my only concern was getting away for a holiday I will spend Christmas alone as I did last year there are many like myself been living a half life it irks me to see folk whining about missing out on nights out and holidays I just want to visit with my grandbairns and do a food shop have my friends in for a cuppa instead of telephone conversations. I am also grateful that I have a home a warm comfy bed when so many are sleeping rough, I am older and known worse times these bloody influencers and their moaning gets on my tits their hard times would be someone's best times.
I sympathise i really do as I know this is such a hard time for so many, sending love and prayers ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just out of random…is Ronnie fully potty trained ??? If he is then surely princess sophie would have made a big dramatic event about it or is he not the precious one now Lennie is here…….???

Reactions: 9
I’ve been lurking on this thread through Google for so long, I was too scared to nervous to make an account incase I said the wrong thing. Hinch made me feel like tit just after my son was born with her mega “
clean house and how everything was always so in order etc etc. Whereas I was struggling to even manage to have a shower until my husband came home from work 😂 reading that other people have felt the same way I did on this thread has honestly made me feel so much better. I spent the first few weeks after my gorgeous boy was horn worrying that I never had time to clean and trying to understand how “everyone else” was managing it. Crazy what your own brain does to you when you’re faced with these “influencers” in your face night and day. So glad I came across these threads that made me finally feel normal again. Also, you guys are absolutely hilarious 🤣 I cried laughing at that nativity scene last night. Keep it up guys, you’re all amazing x

• Heart
Reactions: 66
Just watching the chase as a contestant just said her hobby is being a Hincher🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴
Just came here to say the same. Hope she gets knocked out in this round as a punishment for being a Hincher and taking taking -£17k. Muppet.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.