Mrs Hinch #463 You’re so vain, I bet you think this thread is about you..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Age appropriate crafts for Ron yet again Soph? 😡
They won’t be for Ron tho, her & Jamie short for James will be doing them one night for their couples evening together with a quote in her ice cream telling her how wonderful she is!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
We do toy advent calendars every other year. For us it's a way of spending the same amount but not having the kids overwhelmed with gifts on Christmas day (some extended family members have serious impulse control issues when it comes to buying presents for the kids).

Year before last, when my eldest was a bit older than Ron is now, we had a Happyland advent calendar. This year the two eldest have Playmobil.
But then the joy of those is that they get something different every day, that car calendar was just another car daily if I remember correctly?
Yeah yours is a good idea but hers was a stupid idea, day 1 was literally a empty truck then everyday to Christmas it was a individual car. Like i said the actual toy itself is brilliant, my kids used their trucks to death but Ronnie was sooo over it by like day 5, his face was like 😒 because it was literally just a car every morning, no excitement in it.

Reactions: 19
Oh here we go. Hinch out here being extra whereas I totally forgot to give the kid her advent calendar before she went to Nanna and Grampy's for the day 🤣🤷‍♀️🙈

• Haha
Did she have to colour in plain paper to make wrapping paper??? How odd.
She used the actual wrapping paper last week to make her tend mess on the floor

Ok two things whilst I’m catching up.
1) she’s got no trousers on again in the reflection of her wreath box. What’s with that?!

2) what’s the red reflection in the mirror? Keep an eye out for inch and hinch in red jumpers. Could prove all recorded in one stint with costume changes for the boys.

No showing of where the tree normally is again. No showing the playhouse in the background of Henry’s calendar again. Lots of dodgy angles.
It’s Inch in a vest isn’t it?
F6E85055-9BDC-45AD-ACC1-DCB5280B70AC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Hopefully she gives him bigger pots or pours some paint in little containers then they'll be spot on for him
Yes it’s like painting salt dough without having to make it!
I really hope she’s got nice thick paint and a chunky brush for Ron

Reactions: 15
I don't think it's very fair giving her a hard time for the age range for this activity, it's only painting at the end of the day. As long as he's supervised, this activity is funfor all the family - even wee Len.

Yes most of her ideas to engage Ron are tit - most recently the lollypop stick crafts, but on this occasion I think this is a good idea.

Having said that - will the boys be allowed to paint them freely? Not a chance. Will they be hung on the tree? Doubt it.
I really do agree. I don't think any of her crafts are suitable for Ronnie but on this occasion I absolutely do. Aslong as she actually lets Ronnie paint them how he wishes and doesn't interfere but obviously supervises him without taking over, and let's him hang them on the tree himself which he'll love, then he'll enjoy them! My kids absolutely love painting theirs every year, there cheap and cheerful.

Sorry to jump on this thread but I saw on someone's instagram story this morning that reminded me of Hinch. This girl said how she got her dog an advent calendar and forgot to get herself one...... and that she was quite proud of how that made her a "good mum because she put her child before herself". :oops:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Hello nusty trolls!
great recap thanks @Bunnykins. I need a big ole catch up as been awol due to son turning 18 and various life stuff! Hope everyone is fine and dandy and I’m looking forward to a whole afternoon tattling 🥰
Hope you’re feeling a bit better now 😘 and that your son had a good 18th! Oh to be 18 again! 😂

Reactions: 14
every single person on my Facebook etc has done the same as hinch this morning with the Balloons/toys/cakes etc for the elf coming, I completely forgot about the elf being a thing. So then my mam posted a letter through the door this morning and it was a letter from ‘Bobby the elf’ but she’s give him the letter but not bought a bleeping Bobby so my sons like ‘well where’s the elf’🤦🏽‍♀️ So after work I’m gonna have to see if there’s one in stock somewhere and to top it off in a rush to work this morning forgot to even give him he’s advent calendar😂😂 he’s gonna be going into school and everyone’s gonna be talking about their chocolate and this bastard elf and he’s not even gonna know what they are talking about! I feel like a right twit today hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She used the actual wrapping paper last week to make her tend mess on the floor

It’s Inch in a vest isn’t it?
View attachment 898864
Just seems a bit BRIGHT for castle grey skull. A bit festive. Why not show it if intentionally wearing festive get up as adults. Happy to exploit the kids endlessly but don’t want to show themselves on film.

I’m guessing she’s done for the day now 😂😂

Tiny pots of paint in it, absolutely no good for a toddler
This was why I posted it - small pots of paint, small decorations etc will be so fiddly for Ron that, understandably he’ll get bored and she’ll moan about his short attention span and take it over herself (and probably cling on niece too)

Of to tescossss to buy one these beauty's! Oh no wait I pass thanks! This women would sell anything if it has her name on it and a little heart ffs!! She may sell her soul what a cock womble 🤣🤣
Who the duck even thinks
‘Right let’s get the decs up, don’t forget the festive Christmas succulents!!’
She’d sell a mar if she could

• Haha
Reactions: 43
duck sake. The elf thing does my bloody head but all my friends who do it at least give their elf a bleeping name.

To Ronnie and Lennie
Love Elf .

duck me you must have been up all night thinking of that one. 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 53
.. She really will flog anything won't she

That's the least Christmassy bleeping thing I've ever seen. It's got no colour... Bit baffled really

Lots of the comments on tik tok apparently telling her to trash the house before she goes, shows what these lovely be kond hinchers are like.
I saw this I unfortunately rent when me and ex spilt i couldn't afford a mortgage on my own! Don't get me wrong I have decorated as In painted the bedrooms so it felt more like our home. I would never do what she did nor would I destroy like they telling her too! Unfortunately it's one the things I hate about renting. You can be told to leave at any time.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.