Mrs Hinch #463 You’re so vain, I bet you think this thread is about you..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
.. She really will flog anything won't she

That's the least Christmassy bleeping thing I've ever seen. It's got no colour... Bit baffled really
46755195-C85E-4DC4-9990-7E2C96BA503D.jpeg

I imagine Santa looks like this when he scrambles out of the off centre fireplace at Castle Greyskull...

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Ah, the great Christmas succulent.
A staple of everyone’s festive period.
Say what you like about Hinch, but when it comes to missing the mark she’s consistent.
Christmas-bleeping-succulent-my-arse

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Her adding "yes they are real!" about the crappy succulents has reminded me of her moss.

What happened to the moss? Did it go to moss people? I thought she laaaaved it :(

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Say what you like about Hinch, but when it comes to missing the mark she’s consistent.
The most christmassy thing about them is the snowflakes on the pot ...but you can barely see them 🙄 good old greige coloured again too - the colour for all seasons eh soph 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I know this is very minor compared to most peoples posts but it really annoys me how she made such a big thing once about not drinking hot drinks or only hot chocolate and now she is always having a ‘cuppa’. Just shows how she will change who she is to be relatable 👎

Reactions: 54
Only a hincher would spend a fortune on their rented property to make it look as chavvy as duck. Then complain when the landlord puts the house up for sale 🤣🤣 she said shes gonna strip the carpet and the bathroom out before she goes. I hope she paid a huge deposit because she can kiss that goodbye too 🤣🤣 brainless sheep

Awww James long for Jamie is getting in the festive spirit too with jus bestest reddest vest. Top bloke. Defo up there with Wayne slob and steptoe. 🙏🎄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I was in Tesco Extra yesterday and had a look for her tit. Literally had the tiniest sliver on the back wall and it was all hanging off the hangers 🤣 looked like it had all be thrown at the back to be forgotten about. Only saw her bedding in the homeware bit 🤷🏼‍♀️ I guess it’s the adult equivalent of owning something with Peppa Pig or Paw Patrol all over it hence the 0 advertisement.

Reactions: 22
Happy fatten up the already obese spaniel season everyone! Come back tomorrow for more annoying elf on the shelf ideas pinched from Pinterest. Oh, and buy more of my crap

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Imagine watching some strangers dog eat a treat and admitting it's your favourite part of December.
I'm grateful to her sheep for making me realise that actually, my life is okay 😂
Sad bleeping bastards....they need to head over here and get a life

Reactions: 11
Been MIA didn't have time to read through and finish the last thread so thank you @Bunnykins for the excellent recap!

This …Personally I’m hoping for a strong start with the Elf being baked into a Jus’Rol croissant this morning.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Can someone please explain the bucket thing to me?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.