Mrs Hinch #463 You’re so vain, I bet you think this thread is about you..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she running around the house with that jumper and no bottoms on again? I think that toilet training seat might’ve been for Hinch herself… well doneeeee cleevvaaaaaa girrrrrlllllllll👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Why can’t she just put the festive little bastard in a random place without all the added tit like the rest of us? Why does she always have to be so extra! Showing off again as usual. There will be parents out there who can’t afford an elf and the all the fancy things she buys to stage the fucker all month. ‘Ooooh look at me and my lavish Christmas’. duck off you twit.

* I meant the elf not inch!

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Fab recap as always!

Them videos where quite sweet each to there own but a jaffa cake ffs 🙈 what's wrong with a normal chocolate one (if he doesn't like chocolate then of course I eat my own words)

Reactions: 12
Why does she never everrrr ever buy that poor 2yr old age appropriate toys? A poxy calculator yesterday, grey and bleeping black and today a painting decorations set, is that even for kids? She's annoying me this morning with the over the top insta bollox, nothing is for Ronnie, all for her and her poxy followers 🤬🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Did the Elf seriously need to be addressed to the dog too? Grow up. Also, is that dog advent calendar going to be hanging all the time coz I’m sure even the dumbest of dogs would figure out how to grab all the treats at once 🤔

Nice to see that Ron haz footz though!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Re watched the stories isit just me or on the boys pj's it looks like there is a similar looking 💩 on them. OR is it just my bad eyes 😅🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
lads, why destroy your house with flower over an elf?
it just blows my mind, surely there's other ways :ROFLMAO:.

I have zero kids but honest to god i would not be going to that extent everyday :ROFLMAO::LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Ahhh she just loves elf on the shelf guysh it’s easy tit content for her each day before the ADS start

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Imagine watching some strangers dog eat a treat and admitting it's your favourite part of December.
I'm grateful to her sheep for making me realise that actually, my life is okay 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 93
I had a thought (danger! 🚨) Remember when she was at Fiddle’s place the other day and she panned round to the sofa? Did it look like Soph’s grey sofa to anyone else? Also she changed direction really fast after just showing a bit of it 🧐

Am I going nuts? (Don’t answer that! 😅)
Has she given Fiddle her old sofa now she’s moving?
Is everything now a prerecord as the rooms are bare?

The plot thickens! 🕵️‍♀️
it would explain why there’s a blanket covering the sofa that Lonnie is sat on today 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 21
She can’t even do elf on the shelf without making it into an **AD (undeclared) but saint sofa has tagged them at least

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.