Mrs Hinch #463 You’re so vain, I bet you think this thread is about you..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tend poo
Henry’s poo
Lennie’s poo
Poo on her shoe
Now PJ poo

Why is she obsessed with poo?

Any poo I missed?

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Whatttt issss isssshit darlllllinnggg!!?? Show me, show me!

🙄 WTF is wrong with her?
That's enough of her for me for today 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Writing messages to herself again. One of them has the infamous space comma space. You’d think she’d pay more attention to this by now 😂

Sloppy.
79DF6B73-22D6-4FAA-890D-E6D5380DF280.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Guessing maybe Lonnie is a refluxy baby hence the blanket? We used throws for the first few months as sometimes my son would just spew a hellish volume of milk up without warning like something from the exorcist. This was when he was teeny though and as we know Lonnie has been weaning for a few months now 🙄

baffled how Ronnie’s new Christmas PJs already look too small for him

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Tend poo
Henry’s poo
Lennie’s poo
Poo on her shoe
Now PJ poo

Why is she obsessed with poo?

Any poo I missed?
Father James bringing a bag of poo into the house and getting a tend bollocking, I’m sure she loved it really given her obsession 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Such cute boys. Ron was really amazed at the elf mess and gifts. Hopefully she keeps this effort up 🙈 would love to see him paint those decs in mad colours but I'd be surprised. Yes the elf is an effort but once you start the tradition you're stuck doing it but it doesn't need to be amazing every day

Reactions: 24
Looks like Henry had a midnight snack and tucked into 15th Dec already 😂😂

I wonder how many times a day, she’ll have to refill it 😂

7748D286-FAF1-4C93-AD07-320B47C28C6D.png

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Why add Henry onto a bleeping list, let it be about your CHILDREN, she literally takes every bit of magic away by going that bit too far.. She's gonna go off her nut when that dog dies

I thought it was part of the song? Doesn't sound like finger snapping?
Was going to say the same .... Christmas should be about making it magical and special for your kids 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️every event that bloody dog has to be included too and share the limelight 🥱🥱
Henry's gonna be rolling into 2022 after 24 daily treats (minimum!)

Reactions: 22
Wonder if she'll promote this giveaway?
And what happened between her and Ava May aromas, the huge barskiit of wax melts that are never seen anymote? 🤔
Screenshot_20211201-114145_Twitter.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.