Mrs Hinch #463 You’re so vain, I bet you think this thread is about you..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Age appropriate crafts for Ron yet again Soph? 😡
Tbfffff I've got decorations like this from b&m to do on Sunday when we write our santa lists and put our tree and decs up, we always make a fun day of it and my kids are 8, just turned 5 and nearly 4. I've just got better brighter paints to put with them and they'll have a great time. Ronnie will be just fine with them if she actually lets him go off on them without interfering.

So is she going to give the kids gifts every single bastard morning leading up to Christmas?
I'm sure last year Ronnie had a massive advent calender filled with toys, day one was a big empty truck with spaces for all the mini cars, then everyday til Xmas he opened a tiny little hot wheels car to put inside the truck. As a present its great, my kids have all had one and there brill but as an advent calender it's a stupid idea, by the first week Ronnie was totally over opening the same toy everyday.
What's wrong with a bloody standard chocolate character advent calender 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 50
If I had sprinkled Marshmallows and sugar over the floor, my dog would've had a field day!! She would've chewed the plane, the elf, eaten the bloody jaffa cakes! Normal dog behaviour I'd hope!!

Reactions: 29
Age appropriate crafts for Ron yet again Soph? 😡
I don't think it's very fair giving her a hard time for the age range for this activity, it's only painting at the end of the day. As long as he's supervised, this activity is funfor all the family - even wee Len.

Yes most of her ideas to engage Ron are tit - most recently the lollypop stick crafts, but on this occasion I think this is a good idea.

Having said that - will the boys be allowed to paint them freely? Not a chance. Will they be hung on the tree? Doubt it.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Time for Henners to put on his Christmas weight, god she’d probably report me for cruelty if she came to my house and saw my dog only gets one meal a day and three walks 🤣🤣
Apart from the days he’s at doggy day care and spends all day running wild and swimming in ponds (if you’re one of those people who baths dogs before they come home..I love you) those days we don’t walk him, just gets a big meal and sleeps like the dead.
Also I’m not sure if it’s been discussed but has she at any point plugged staceys show? Surely you would for your bezzie mate right?

Reactions: 23
Guessing maybe Lonnie is a refluxy baby hence the blanket? We used throws for the first few months as sometimes my son would just spew a hellish volume of milk up without warning like something from the exorcist. This was when he was teeny though and as we know Lonnie has been weaning for a few months now 🙄

baffled how Ronnie’s new Christmas PJs already look too small for him
Honestly though those crushed velvet sofas look grotty enough. I don't think adding a bit of baby sick could make them worse. She's shown us hoovering them and spraying them with Febreze but has she ever actually cleaned them? They must stink.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I follow the lady who makes those pyjamas and I will put money on them being gifted.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Why does Lennie look older than the past stories? He just seems to have had a growth spurt over night

Reactions: 10

Lots of the comments on tik tok apparently telling her to trash the house before she goes, shows what these lovely be kond hinchers are like.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
I did think it was strange that she's not advertised the new "Steam & Scrub Automatic Steam Mop" she's obviously not been gifted it yet!
probably because she can’t say it properly! The Sccccteaaammm an Sccccchhhrubb AuTomaTiC scccteeaammm Mopppp 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Ok two things whilst I’m catching up.
1) she’s got no trousers on again in the reflection of her wreath box. What’s with that?!

2) what’s the red reflection in the mirror? Keep an eye out for inch and hinch in red jumpers. Could prove all recorded in one stint with costume changes for the boys.

No showing of where the tree normally is again. No showing the playhouse in the background of Henry’s calendar again. Lots of dodgy angles.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 24
What's wrong with a bloody standard chocolate character advent calender 🙄
We do toy advent calendars every other year. For us it's a way of spending the same amount but not having the kids overwhelmed with gifts on Christmas day (some extended family members have serious impulse control issues when it comes to buying presents for the kids).

Year before last, when my eldest was a bit older than Ron is now, we had a Happyland advent calendar. This year the two eldest have Playmobil.
But then the joy of those is that they get something different every day, that car calendar was just another car daily if I remember correctly?

Reactions: 11
Hello nusty trolls!
great recap thanks @Bunnykins. I need a big ole catch up as been awol due to son turning 18 and various life stuff! Hope everyone is fine and dandy and I’m looking forward to a whole afternoon tattling 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.