Mrs Hinch #463 You’re so vain, I bet you think this thread is about you..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So have her kids got an advent calendar or just the dog?
I mean, I know Lennie is still a baby but surely a milkybar in the morning won’t do him any harm 🤷‍♀️ Didn’t with mine anyway 😂 and it’ll be something Ronnie can actually look forward to instead of 24 bleeping cars like last year.
She thinks more of that obese spaniel than she does of herself!

Reactions: 15
I mean, I know Lennie is still a baby but surely a milkybar in the morning won’t do him any harm 🤷‍♀️ Didn’t with mine anyway 😂 and it’ll be something Ronnie can actually look forward to instead of 24 bleeping cars like last year.
I know weaning is a funny old topic but maybe Lonnie having a milky bar at 6 months old is pushing it 😂😂. However I can confirm choc advent calendars were spotted on the kitchen work top the other day when she filmed the tend mess so yes at least Ronnie prob has one. Or prob hundreds gifted from various companies.

The reality is she won’t want to promote ANY company without getting paid so she wouldn’t show a standard choc advent calendar unless Monsieur Nestle was paying her fee.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
My kids have advent calendars and the two youngest are Ronnie and Lennies age 😂😭 tbh tho they don’t really get much variety, don’t think I’ve seen Ronnie actually have a full on balanced meal 😭 maybe for the best they’re not plied with chocolate or they’ll end up like Porker Henry. If Henry the golden child isn’t allowed chocolate no one is

Reactions: 14
It’s what one of the wise men gave baby Jesus…. Along with a bottle of zoflora and a minky
Next thread title should be ‘forget gold, frankincense and myrrh, it’s greige, succulents and all about her’ 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 123
She will be back on later claiming they’ve been busy putting up decorations. I’m debating whether she’s going to go for the tree straight away - she might wait until the weekend for that to make it more believable OR she’s going to have a real tree this year - much more Scandi.

Or will she do her outdoor lights - she normally does them first. Someone thinks they already spotted them reflected when she was doing the wreath.

Tree or outdoor lights. One of those revealed today. If she doesn’t reveal ANY Xmas decor today on December 1st then we can start to assume that there will be moving before Xmas.

Reactions: 21
Yeah yours is a good idea but hers was a stupid idea, day 1 was literally a empty truck then everyday to Christmas it was a individual car. Like i said the actual toy itself is brilliant, my kids used their trucks to death but Ronnie was sooo over it by like day 5, his face was like 😒 because it was literally just a car every morning, no excitement in it.
This is because the cars were snatched out of his little hands and stuffed in the truck with the lid snapped shut within seconds of opening it. No wonder he learned to be disinterested in his daily car, he wasn't given time to play or explore. Of course, the toy was from Tesschhhko, so it was probably just one big 'tend undeclared ad and Ronnie was the victim.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
She still hasn’t revealed the Hinch kids clothes that we saw Ronnie in in the motorhome

Reactions: 16
Only a hincher would spend a fortune on their rented property to make it look as chavvy as duck. Then complain when the landlord puts the house up for sale 🤣🤣
All may not be what it seems here….

3F812530-5700-47C9-B25B-CEAD63AFB2F0.jpeg
FF71C24B-5DD0-421C-B134-B99850EDE548.png

Sorry if this is a bit of a derailing (although Mrs Hinch is mentioned in the article title lol).
I do love a good public Facebook slanging match😏 only from afar though! My own dirty laundry stays strictly private… couldn’t think of anything worse 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Christmas...Succulent..... Oh do duck right off with that nonsense. They are literally just slapping her name on any old bit of shite now aren't they.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
All may not be what it seems here….

View attachment 899071View attachment 899072

Sorry if this is a bit of a derailing (although Mrs Hinch is mentioned in the article title lol).
I do love a good public Facebook slanging match😏 only from afar though! My own dirty laundry stays strictly private… couldn’t think of anything worse 🙈
I saw this on fb (well the sun article). She just looks like she wants 5 minutes of fame and I read that and thought it just all sounded odd you can’t believe anyone until you’ve heard both sides. The landlord may have needed to sell for financial reasons.

Reactions: 14
Last year we had a tree with a train track, this year branches nailed to a wall! Strange woman. Just as Ronnie is getting to understand more she does less

Reactions: 25

Lots of the comments on tik tok apparently telling her to trash the house before she goes, shows what these lovely be kond hinchers are like.
Don't blame him, he's probably watched her dangerous cleaning hacks on tiktok and thought better ship her out before she blows his house up! Boiling lenor on the hob to make your kitchen smell fresh is bonkers, and popping a melted detergent pod in the toilet cistern is ridiculous.

Hinch flogging non Christmassy succulents in greige pots for TESCO 🤣 GREIGE!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.