Mrs Hinch #456 Soph is currently the only melt in Greggs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How could anyone say that Tattle is horrible to her kids, all I see is continual care and concern for them. You are all amazing.

Hinch not so much šŸ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 44
In regards to the announcement of her accepting her sons needs through the medium of Tattle. My burning question today is:

Would Soph piss on her kids if they were on fire?
If it got her good engagement and a selling opportunity then of course she would šŸ‘

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She posted the flour and trucks then sat behind the phone taking pics.
Pop the phone down and talk to him, play with him (without questioning him and trying to force speech). Also stop the baby talk and talk to him properly!

Reactions: 28
Hinch , if you're reading this ( and we all know you are) you and Inch may have to learn sign language. Ronnie may remain non verbal or have limited verbal skills in the future. It's a good way to communicate with him.
They'll never bother. It would actually take coming off their phones and paying for something for Ron. Also it's not exactly easy so can you imagine her putting the effort in? Maybe Mad Ma will

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Unfortunately, having a child with a speech disorder, it takes an awful lot of time and attention to help them with it and a speech disorder cannot be corrected over night. Itā€™s not a quick fix and not something an app can fix either. Itā€™s 1 on 1, constantly repeating words, constantly sounding things out, modelling speech and being conscious of your own speech 24/7. Itā€™s exhausting at times. It can be a ā€œproblemā€ that can last for years and take years to help with.

Reactions: 29
I watched staceys stories first tonight and thought 'I wonder what random rant hinch will have to try and top that'. It's sad because it's true, she uses her children as engagement when in reality she should take them off social media completely and get answers privately. She can then educate her followers with her journey without putting Ron's face all over social media and even if it helped just one family then that's a good thing. I just wondered if something was going to be said about Ron which made her have this sudden outburst?

Reactions: 15
Why doesnā€™t she just pay for private speech therapy. Surely she can afford it.

Reactions: 20
I'm really not understanding why she's been hesitste to ask for advice sbout rons speech. And why she's not asking a doctor or health visitor for his advice. She is the thickest peice of tit I've ever come across. It's like that one person on Facebook who asks for advice but then doesn't take it. ASK A bleeping PROFESSIONAL

And why is she using the 29 months? He's 2 hinch!!

Reactions: 25
Slightly off the current topic but if she still wanted footage of her playing with him (and using him as a content machine/cash cow), why not get Jimbobslimyknob to film them? He's wandered off into Narnia it seems, but surely he could make himself useful and film old salad fingers playing with her child. I hate influencers using and exploiting their kids, but it would seem so much more authentic this way AND it stops poor Ron from having a camera jammed in his face every time he thinks he's getting a break

Reactions: 13
Why doesnā€™t she just pay for private speech therapy. Surely she can afford it.
exactly.
My child had a significant speech sound disorder. We were very lucky to have a wonderful NHS speech therapist who worked with him for a couple of years, with weekly sessions.

She needs to stop looking for apps and quick fixes and start looking for actual professional help.

Reactions: 19
Maybe if she actually talked to Ronnie properly, like all the time about every little thing she is doing, they are doing, daddy is doing. If she read him stories. If she played with him instead of either taking over or filming him playing alone. If he was given proper food to chew on instead of the slop she offers. Then he might surprise her and start to talk. But there's no interaction, no engagement at all. More likely though there is he reason why he doesn't talk. Any half decent parent would have taken steps to uncover that reason months ago rather than lying about the poor boys abilities. Anyone would think she is ashamed of him. Oh hang on

Reactions: 21
I hate that inchy blocked me over commenting on princess of Maldons chicken pie, canā€™t see any of his stories. I trust I can be kept updated here though šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Maybe if she actually talked to Ronnie properly, like all the time about every little thing she is doing, they are doing, daddy is doing. If she read him stories. If she played with him instead of either taking over or filming him playing alone. If he was given proper food to chew on instead of the slop she offers. Then he might surprise her and start to talk. But there's no interaction, no engagement at all. More likely though there is he reason why he doesn't talk. Any half decent parent would have taken steps to uncover that reason months ago rather than lying about the poor boys abilities. Anyone would think she is ashamed of him. Oh hang on
She treats the dog and her boys the same way and it's so frustrating to watch. If she actually dedicated some time to speaking to and engaging with them both without the ridiculous baby voice or the screeching, then they'd be better off I'm not saying it would "cure" Ronnie's speech delay as it's not something that should be seen as needing a "cure" but it would certainly help him adjust better

Reactions: 14
In regards to the announcement of her accepting her sons needs through the medium of Tattle. My burning question today is:

Would Soph piss on her kids if they were on fire?
Well she did run out of the house and leave everyone in it when she had a nosey in her Ma's forbidden silk purse and started a fire. So short answer. NO. Only thinks of herself.

Reactions: 10
Thought he could sing wheels on the bus
Yes! And didnā€™t he ask why the man was eating paper, when it was a Rizla. That was in their tens bus outing to the fair. What about the ā€˜thereā€™ voiceover when they were looking at a book together. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Itā€™s great that she is finally seeking help with Ronā€™s, (or is it Roo now) speech, but I feel that this is just a post for her to gain sympathy, especially when she fucks up like she has so much recently.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Bravo for finally addressing the issue though. Little Ronnie is such an adorable kid and she's in such a great position to be able to get him some real help, even through private consultants.
And I know how she feels about waking up worrying about your kid. Mine is going through an extreme picky eating phase and it's so disheartening when you try all the things the books, apps and blogs tell you to and nothing seems to work. I hope it means she's actually starting to see him as a real human child and not just an Instagram prop.

Reactions: 17
exactly.
My child had a significant speech sound disorder. We were very lucky to have a wonderful NHS speech therapist who worked with him for a couple of years, with weekly sessions.

She needs to stop looking for apps and quick fixes and start looking for actual professional help.
Exactly this!
sheā€™s expecting him to talk after each thing she has tried, it can take months of trying one thing before you even get anywhere.
Patience hinchy poo, patience!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.