Mrs Hinch #456 Soph is currently the only melt in Greggs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean this is where the narcissism shines through so clearly and she doesn’t even mask it. Many of us are proud of ourselves for things I’m sure. We may even display certification in frames but getting a coffee table to have books we’ve *cough cough* written to display permanently is just classic. It is horrifyingly vain.
Coffme table😉🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
My son was deaf in one ear and a bit deaf in the other. It didn’t get picked up until he was at nursery so I’m wondering if nursery have flagged his “invisible speech needs”. I felt like an awful mum but we got him the help he needed (and the surgery) and he’s fine now
Same here. 👂🏼👂🏼

Reactions: 8
View attachment 861963
This is a private speech therapist who reached out to Hinch like this during her last Ronnie has speech problems insta story. Over 100 people tagged her and she never responded to one. I sorta hoped she contacted her privately, but obviously not as she’s reached out again. Yet again, over 100 tags and nothing from her majesty. I’m afraid I don’t believe any of this is for the good of Ron, it’s either deflection, sympathy or attention for Soph.
shes not on the hcpc register though 🤷🏻‍♀️ Well not under the name she’s using on Twitter! I wonder if she’s legit, I hope so! I’m hoping it’s a privacy thing and she’s just using an old name online but, really she needs be transparent that she registered

Reactions: 16
I totally agree. It hurts me. I’m not a parent right now but was a child who didn’t have a bond with one of my parents, my dad is a narcissist and I see a lot of my own memories being replayed with Sophie and Ronnie. The trying to be an amazing parent for other people in public, the leaving him out and ignoring him in the background. She’s so performative. She doesn’t need to be in his face like that, she’s done it since birth and if Ronnie does have sensory/stimulation issues that could be so so bad for him. She just seems unhinged, shrieking, excessive touching etc it’s just not right.
You never see her sitting with him and just “being”. Like not trying to pose for the gram and make her son play with her. I think she’s desperately trying to fix the bond with Ronnie now he’s becoming his own little person but it’s too late. I just don’t get her at all. It’s bizarre and I honestly feel SO sad for the kids.
I just know Ronnie is going to be such an anxious boy in years to come. 😔
I could have written this myself - I’ve made the difficult decision today to cut my toxic, narcissistic father out my life as I simply don’t have the energy to be picked up and dropped anymore. I feel for those poor boys😞

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I completely agree with all of your post!

This bit here though is easily answered.
She'll never help her own son on her own free will, she gets more attention and engagement by asking the Huns.

She can't have Ronnie taking up her much needed attention from anyone. She has to steal that from him and make it about herself.
She will be incapable of putting his needs before hers because the narcissist in her won't allow it. She'll want the sympathy and support before Ronnie gets any, and in her mind she's spent a few weeks trying stuff but he won't grasp it.
It won't occur to her that she has to invest months and years and give up her own wants and needs to help him.

If she really wanted him to get help then she wouldn't have lied and would spend her wealth and Home Bargain haul money on getting him help, and most importantly keep him and Lonnie private.
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 Well said

Reactions: 2
Hinch , if you're reading this ( and we all know you are) you and Inch may have to learn sign language. Ronnie may remain non verbal or have limited verbal skills in the future. It's a good way to communicate with him.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Halle-bleeping-lujah, she has finally spoken out about Ronnie's delays, especially his speech. About. bleeping. Time.
No doubt it's all about the engagement for her though and she will have the sheep crawling up her arse right now. But surely now they will all realise she's been lying in the past when she's said "he speaks perfectly well thank you." Also why be passive aggressive in her post, if she was honest right from the start no one would even question her about her inconsistencies. What gets me is instead of asking for advice from total strangers on the internet, how about asking Ronnie's nursery or gp for help and referrals? I know sometimes you have to pursue them quite a bit, but just keep pushing and asking them and something will get done. Something like this is not all done and dusted in a few days. It takes time. The system takes time.

Reactions: 24
Gretel post incoming?..SS has a grid post. Bound to be about trolling over her last story 😴

Reactions: 15
SEN, speech issues etc are very close to my heart and I truly hope that Ronnie gets the help he so desperately needs. I’m going to log off here for tonight as I know there will be tons of messages about all of her lies and denial and aggressive behaviour in regards to his delays and I know I’ll just get incredibly worked up. See Hinch? I know something will upset/make me angry so I’m not looking. Not hard.

It’s lovely to see that once again the tattlers are not trolling as she so claims and are showing support for Ronnie. No doubt I’ll be back tomorrow when she does something else crappy that one ups this😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
An old friend is a devoted hincher. Loves the bones off of Grinch, has all her books, her Tesco tat, all the cleaning products she’s recommended over the years, and a lot of stuff she’s promoted. She even quit her job and has gotten herself into debt to stay at home cleaning every day to ‘keep up with Mrs Hinch’, also hoping to get a career as an ‘influencer’ and says ‘well if Sophie can do it, so can everyone else’.

She’s received messages, likes, and has met Soph before. She idolises her. Sticks up for her, and argues with ‘trolls’.
She sent Grinch a DM simply saying ‘I thought Ronnie could talk? Has he regressed backwards recently?’ and sent a few tips (she’s an ex nursery worker) - she’s been blocked.

If that doesn’t tell you everything you need to know about Sophie, I don’t know what will. Gets people sucked in and fucks their life up, and then bins them off when she doesn’t like what they say to her.
Eeek, and how is your friend feeling/reacted?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
He's 2 1/2 and almost EVERYONE on here literally hundreds of us could tell there was red flags and clear developmental delays, I can honestly say I knew Ron wasn't on track when he was literally 6 months old, it was blindingly obvious, and what does she do?!!! She PRETENDS her son is meeting milestones she pretends he can talk and sing and puts that out to 4+ MILLION people knowing it's a lie and she is doing him such an injustice, she is vile now I am completely disgusted
like when she propped him up with pillows for the Easter photo ... even though he was almost one!

• Sad
“My mum watched him for me so I could get some cleaning done”

So what do people without mums/dads/help etc do you patronising cretin? Some people have no help at all, can go to work full time, look after their kids, clean their houses (not tend wiping) and the cheek of it there was bloody 2 of you at home doing it!
I came home from a nightshift this morning, showers and dressed my daughter and took her to school, I haven’t been to sleep yet as I’ve had my 11 month old to look after, on top of that I’ve cleaned, done washing, cooked dinner. I’m absolutely knackered as I’ve been awake since 3:30pm yesterday afternoon. Literally only just sat down with my husband and I’m ready to go to bed, so that’s me missing out on spending an evening with him. She moans that going from the sofa to the kitchen is hard work then she’s a bleeping moron, god forbid she had to lift a finger and be a normal adult

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Can’t say I have any experience what to ever, but surely shoving a 2 year old In front of an app isn’t going to solve any problems skanky sopha. Why does this feel like another add??

poor little Ron Ron, I hope he gets from someone what he’s lacking from this pair of imbeciles.

Reactions: 25
Just seen her latest…. Don’t spout tit that he can talk perfectly well then! If you would have just addressed it in the first place no one would have any issues!
This!! A few weeks ago she claimed he said he was afraid of a man eating paper and could sing the wheels on the bus, now says she's never heard his voice? Does he say sentences and sing songs or never speak? You've told us both things, Hunch. She's angling for attention or article asking this imo.

I really do feel sorry for anyone who hasn't heard their child speak after 2+ years but she makes it sound like she wants to hear him speak just for her benefit. "I'll finally hear his little voice." If that was my child, I'd want them to be able to communicate in any way they could to make life easier for them, not for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Thank you ❤ And @MissBijou

Lots of tit going on hereNothing massive but loads of small ish things just have me overwhelmed and struggling to get through the day if I’m honest. Haven’t had the emotional energy for anything above the very basics with the kids and poorly dog.

Just saw Hinch’s story about speech therapy so sneaking back in to say who’s finally got to her??

I don’t know when I was last on. Maybe Tuesday? I don’t think I can even begin to catch up so will try and follow from here xx
Sending you warm squeezy hugs and cuddles, you’ve got this❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I have a child with health issues, if the NHS was not helping I would pay for him to be seen privately as I could probably afford it by stretching myself a lot, I'd do anything for my son....

Also, Grinch, take note... That's a responsible parent

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 32
just adding to the discussion about the constant "i, me, my" in her story - it sounds as if SHES frustrated that Ronnie, bless his poor heart, isn't what she wants in a child and honestly i think this is whey Lennie is the very obvious favourite. They're both adorable but I remember some people saying (not on here, on instagram or elsewhere on the hellhole that is the internet) when Ronnie was born that he was weird or looked funny or something along those lines. That bleeping rattles me as that poor baby has done nothing wrong, but it's so clear that she's taken it on and treats Ronnie like he's diseased.

Kids progress at different rates. I know so many babies who didn't end up speaking properly until they were much older and then all of a sudden were speaking in full sentences. Some people are mute. That's perfectly okay but you find ways to communicate. She babies Ronnie constantly and just throws her phone in his face, it's no wonder he's struggling to communicate. If she actually spent some time with her son she'd see that he's perfectly able to communicate in different ways, she just wants the perfect, babbling baby who everyone adores

• Heart
I don’t know anything about kids with additional needs but I would have thought that you would be better off speaking to the nursery/GP/health visitor than looking for an app. I just hope he does get the support he needs one way or another

• Heart
In regards to the announcement of her accepting her sons needs through the medium of Tattle. My burning question today is:

Would Soph piss on her kids if they were on fire?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.