Mrs Hinch #456 Soph is currently the only melt in Greggs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope she isn’t after a freebie.

the slts I know work in nhs and work privately as they aren’t very well paid!

Reactions: 19
Sorry for going all mumsnetty, but I think she could do with getting genetic testing done for Ronnie, and be signposted/referred through health visitor or nursery to get wheels in motion to find out whats causing this and get the help and support he needs. NHS can be a lengthy process but appointments do come though eventually, private will be a lot faster. She needs to put her hand in her pocket, stop burying her head in the sand and making everything about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Really hope I’m wrong here… but why do I feel like now she’s been called out on the poppy/pyjama post she’s doing this for sympathy for Ron? People who dont know her could see he had speech trouble months and months ago. Why is she asking for help now? And saying we should all be together and not embarrassed? Seems like she’s hid it and been embarrassed about it the whole time!
Was just going to say the same thing!

Reactions: 12
Where to start...I've not caught up yet so I'm sure the same has already been said but as a SENCo this is very misleading and annoying. Nursery will have referred for speech therapy and usually it is quite a quick turnaround. If not private speech therapy is really easy to come by, it's not like they don't have the money. All for engagement...

• Heart
Reactions: 32
PS went they sat in the carpark at Tesco singing aswell???? Oh dear...there will be more times we remember as the evening goes on. Shame in you Jamie and Sophie you have done that little lad such an injustice with your lies and that is why your ashamed...because you have been caught out and your Trolls (Tattle) have been right all along. And there is more to come but I won't project!!! @Suebigfatsue87 you have kept Ron's corner throughout. You are his Ron person. X

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I take it Inch can’t be bothered supporting Movember anymore? We’re almost half way through the month and he’s not promoted it like he said he would.

Not surprised really. They don’t promote stuff properly when they’re paid. Never mind when they’re not and it’s for charity.

He’s missed a trick here. He could have promoted it with his mates. Banter over who could grow the best moustache and raise the most for the charity. Got no mates anymore though has he 💁🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 36
So desperately sad. Asking about a speech app?? Wtf? You have money my love!…go and help your precious son…wasn’t this journey all for your boys? 🤔
All the lies and tending has really backfired. They could have given Ron so much support by now rather than spending all their time trying to perfect their fairytale insta persona. She didn’t really think this one through did she? She really thought it was all going to go so swimmingly. And now having to resort to another self serving post of how SHE is affected 🙄

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
The thing is, through healthcare eyes he’s still so so young. You can’t just throw money at it. We have family in the same situation with a non verbal 3 year old and HV/nursery/SALT aren’t helping. It’s potentially a similar situation though, I don’t think the parents are doing much at home to help. Hinch may well be doing stuff at home now but I expect it’s very very recent so she needs to devote more time to it. It could take another year or 2!

We’ve asked top paediatricians about what can be done privately and there is no magic wand, they have to give it more time, use the same techniques etc.

Hinch has thrown this out after yesterday’s rememberance day fiasco and she knows she will be trolled in her DMs by people questioning previous videos and comments she’s made about Ronnie’s speech. It’s like banging our heads against a brick wall, if she were just bloody honest in the first place or used that post to say “look I put my hands up, I’ve implied Ronnie can speak better than he can before because in the moment I felt that was the right thing to do” she wouldn’t get a load of grief

Reactions: 25
A lot of that post is because of the backlash from yesterday with Greggs/picture.

I hope I’m wrong but I feel there’s going to be another book about her struggles on being a new mum to a non verbal child while having another child very close after she starting seeing “signs”.

Reactions: 31
I don’t understand why she hasn’t directly referenced who she’s actually sought help from. Her inbox will be flooded with many of the same names, hopefully she’s already engaged with. Or was this her intended outcome 😡

Reactions: 13
What gets me is how many “I”s are in her post. There is no “Ronnie is getting frustrated” or “he seems unhappy being unable to communicate and we want to better his life” or “it’d be lovely if he could communicate with friends and tell nursey staff what he needs” or anything about Ronnie. It’s al about how she’s desperate and she’s wishes something will stick. I get as a mum you would be, it must be incredibly tough. But her motivations seem on herself not him and others. It’s a meltdown rant rather than an act of warmth.
This is spot on.

Reactions: 10
She really is a massive witch, she can afford to go private, to research the best in the country or even world and pay for it.

My 12 year old son has a very rare medical condition, under our local gps for his early years and got nowhere. I say for hours on end finding a private consultant at the other end of the country and paid the £250 consultation fee and a few thousands after that. He is now under the care of a fab team in the NHS that we’re lucky enough to have. We are a normal working family, with not much spare cash a month but we scrimped to get our boy the help he needed.

Many other parents will be in the same situation as Soph but can’t afford private at all. Is ste really asking her sheep for help when it’s there in front of her on Google. She really is the worse example of a parent I’ve ever known

• Heart
Reactions: 34
There is 1000% an advert coming at some point over the coming weeks. She's just started following them and we all know she only follows companies once they've gifted stuff or paid her. They're also conveniently already following her.

I just feel Ronnie in all of this. Nobody else. All the lies she's told about him, even within the last couple of weeks. Poor boy ☹

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
The thing is, through healthcare eyes he’s still so so young. You can’t just throw money at it. We have family in the same situation with a non verbal 3 year old and HV/nursery/SALT aren’t helping. It’s potentially a similar situation though, I don’t think the parents are doing much at home to help. Hinch may well be doing stuff at home now but I expect it’s very very recent so she needs to devote more time to it. It could take another year or 2!

We’ve asked top paediatricians about what can be done privately and there is no magic wand, they have to give it more time, use the same techniques etc.

Hinch has thrown this out after yesterday’s rememberance day fiasco and she knows she will be trolled in her DMs by people questioning previous videos and comments she’s made about Ronnie’s speech. It’s like banging our heads against a brick wall, if she were just bloody honest in the first place or used that post to say “look I put my hands up, I’ve implied Ronnie can speak better than he can before because in the moment I felt that was the right thing to do” she wouldn’t get a load of grief
She could easily seek out a private paedatrician to alleviate her concerns. I agree he is probably too young But she has the funds and the access to go and see someone who will say dont worry he is still young but do x y and z and come back in a year. She is just using this for a bit of sympathy xx

Reactions: 12
How sad that she’s looking for help from an app for her sons speech needs. Do you think she realises a world exists outside of that bleeping surgically attached phone?? Forget about trying to get a house like your tend best bubs and spend the money helping your boy instead.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

It must be different in areas across the UK because my daughter is 2.5 years old and she’s had help/having help from the HV, her nursery, SALT, A paediatrician and portage. She is on the pathway as well so I’m not sure if that’s why. I agree there is no magic wand but she should be able to get some advice? Her post implies she’s getting none which is very odd. I think she’s only recently realised there’s a problem and she isn’t getting the help quick enough for her standards.

As a mam I can’t understand why you’d lie about your child’s speech. It’s a tit thing to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.