Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrs Stot

VIP Member
“My mum watched him for me so I could get some cleaning done”

So what do people without mums/dads/help etc do you patronising cretin? Some people have no help at all, can go to work full time, look after their kids, clean their houses (not tend wiping) and the cheek of it there was bloody 2 of you at home doing it!

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Loppylou89

VIP Member
11 minutes to go until the sheep no longer want to know. How insensitive can one person be. She needs to get in the bin with her bin buddy and fuck off

Due to her cuntfulness, I think there could well be a new thread by the end of the day.

Early thread suggestion: Mrs Hinch = Cancelled

Recap: CUNT

• Haha
  • Heart

ns22xo

I don't get it. Has she just regurgitated the same caption and same style photo with Lennie as the one with Ron two years ago? Fucking weird
Yep. It’s word for word. Literally just copied and pasted. She’s also done a collab with Inch to get the likes up because that’s what Remembrance Day is all about remember? The clout.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow

Kiki1989

I just think she's looking for a brand partnership with a speech app tbh. Maybe I'm just being cynical but I was looking for the ad sign on the post 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 55
The person who made the pyjamas is actually going through her comments saying it was her business to buy from when people have asked.. and now suddenly Hinch has tagged them. Absolutely diabolical. How the fuck does nobody seem to pick this up in the media yet her stupid little roller rants DO?! Also spotted this in the comments.. wtf 😳

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I wake up to find the grid post hasn’t even reached 200k. It’s a terrible picture and completely random. She would have gotten more likes for something cleaning related, Tesco tat related, book related, blimey even her and Jamie related. But a grainy photo of her with the dog? I think even the fans can see how desperate that looks.
I agree with @fannysjohnny. Something is brewing.She was like this last year and we know now it was pregnancy. We assume this year it’s the house. It has to be.

• Heart

Clangers2

VIP Member
So desperately sad. Asking about a speech app?? Wtf? You have money my love!…go and help your precious son…wasn’t this journey all for your boys? 🤔
All the lies and tending has really backfired. They could have given Ron so much support by now rather than spending all their time trying to perfect their fairytale insta persona. She didn’t really think this one through did she? She really thought it was all going to go so swimmingly. And now having to resort to another self serving post of how SHE is affected 🙄
He's 2 1/2 and almost EVERYONE on here literally hundreds of us could tell there was red flags and clear developmental delays, I can honestly say I knew Ron wasn't on track when he was literally 6 months old, it was blindingly obvious, and what does she do?!!! She PRETENDS her son is meeting milestones she pretends he can talk and sing and puts that out to 4+ MILLION people knowing it's a lie and she is doing him such an injustice, she is vile now I am completely disgusted

• Sad
  • Heart

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
One of my favourite and most inspirational instagrammers ever who is living with stage 4 cancer does a “check your tattas” post every night. The cult sent in the post where the rope baskets were like a bra and she thanked Mrs Hinch for raising awareness… I think it was in the hope that Hinch would share it with her followers. But she didn’t. Instead she shared a post of her eye fucking herself holding her dog 😔

Hinch wasn’t raising awareness. She was hinting for another clothing range. She follows this instagrammer as well so she defo saw it.

vile.
Well fuck me.I had no idea about the rope baskets.
I'm telling you all,she is her mother's daughter.Zero empathy.Sorry in advance if I offend but I'm a firm believer that to have empathy you have to have a degree of itelligence.
They are both uneducated.

• Heart
Oh fuck off you absolute sausage and bean melt!! That "clean" took it out of you. That was 1 hours worth of "cleaning" that you done. And you also shipped your 6 month old off to yer mas to do it!! Can you see why people are calling you a cunt?? Fucking pathetic. Most people do all that before going to work a full day. Wanker

• Haha

Sausage90

VIP Member
What an absolute lack of judgement from Sophie Hinchliffe.

To actually use Rememberence Day for likes/up her engagement.

My Grand father fought in North Africa in WWII. He refused to speak about his time serving - even when we asked, he never wanted us to know what he'd seen.

He would say he's not a hero, the real heroes died on the battle field and he never once used his time in WWII for his own gratification, benefit or gain.

• Heart
Gosh she's had a busy 24hrs. Thank god it's her cleaners in phone in draw day because I've been so busy with work I never would have caught up otherwise.

WTFFFF was that eye fucking herself to the camera while holding Fat Mutt all about? Was she on the Pinot early because it reminds me of the sort of dumb shit I would have posted to my stories and then cringed about the next morning back in my drinking days. And the grid post dedicated to the dog as well... it's just so weird and out of place with the rest of her feed. Feels like shade is being thrown at Mr Hinch. I wouldn't be surprised if the marriage is well and truly on the rocks.

Nice of her to include Ron in with the photo of Len. It's tacky enough to make a post about Remembrance Day all about her but if she desperately wanted to get her kids in, why not include something actually heartfelt and original about the sacrifice made by others so they could life a free and happy life. No, just a four year old plagiarised quote she already wheeled out two years ago and a hashtag. That'll do! She's always so off the mark she would have been better off just uploading a simple poppy to her stories and saying nothing. Somehow she manages to make a gigantic clanger out of everything.

And the 11 minutes to go... It's not fucking New Years Eve you dumb bint!

• Heart
Reactions: 54

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
She needs to take him off social media, stop filming him everyday. If anyone told her this though she would block them. I would have so much respect for her if she put up a story and said ‘I’v decided to take the boys off my social media from now on as it will be best for them in the long run’
Sophie if you actually care about them then you would do this, put your kids before Instagram!!

• Heart

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
Wow she's finally shown her narcissistic self to all her sheep in that post hasn't she!

She's lied constantly about Ronnie's abilities and resents that he's behind and not 'perfect'. She's pretended that everything is ok to fit her own desires and self image.

She's spent all this time disregarding his needs because she's ashamed of him, and pretended that everything is ok.

She's projected every genuine concern from tattle and any DM's she's had back on people with the whole 'troll' narrative and continued her lies.

She manipulative hundreds of thousands of people over the years, and because they're now blinded by her pathological lies they won't even marry up that they've had 2yrs of lying.

Meanwhile Ronnie has waited all this time with zero help from his mother.
I say mother, because anyone can be one of them.. but only the good ones can be a mum... and she's not one of them

• Heart
  • Sad

CheesyMarmite

VIP Member
I have a theory guyzzzzz….
so there has been discussions on here regarding other instagrammers and them speaking openly about their own child having delays with speech or other milestones being reached. Also discussions about how these people have been so open in sharing an autism diagnosis. She had obviously read it all and thought about how that would look good for her image and profile. She’s thinking she’d be more relatable.
Anyways, my point being, she has opened up with Ronnie’s lack of speech to gather sympathy, engagement and articles online detailing how amazing of a mumma she is….we all know she isn’t, but there is probably already a pre-written article to be published online probably with the daily Mail later tonight or tomorrow.
It will say about how her children are trolled online (even though we have always supported Ronnie and hope the best for him) and will discuss how difficult it is to get referrals.
Just my thoughts!

• Heart

Needacuppa

VIP Member
I remember Ron last Yr made a frustrated sound...his mums respons...'waaaatttttt, hahahahahaha'
Tattles response 'FFS Sophie he is trying to FUCKING communicate with you'
WHO IS THE TROLL????

• Heart
Reactions: 53