Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ditzymama28

VIP Member
Someone’s written “Lennies first 11/11 such negativity”

F U C K ME!! It’s Remembrance Day, not Christmas. These people are unbelievable. Disgusting.
FFS since when has a baby's "1st 11/11" been a thing???!!! 😡🤦🏼‍♀️ they're desperately trying to justify her using it as a sales opportunity and for content as much as they can 🙄 morons!!! 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 53

LilPinkie

VIP Member
Nothing to add to the Armistice Day debacle. Just when you think this cunt can’t sink any lower she brings out a bigger #gifted shovel. She should be ashamed of her behaviour, but we know she won’t be.

Her interactions with Ronnie make me feel so uncomfortable. The complete lack of tenderness. @HinchesSousChef you hit it on the head describing her like a mad aunt. Even Ron’s smile does not seem genuine. It’s like he does it to make her stop. Stick to fondling your dog lovey.
As a mad aunt I’m slightly offended that I may be also classed as just a weird tickle monster! #justiceformadaunts #wearenotallweirdos

• Haha
Reactions: 52

N0s3yr0s3y

VIP Member
This is the angriest she’s ever made me, I’m the daughter of a veteran, my son is serving, my grandad & great grandad served. I am disgusted at how disrespectful that fake bitch & her huns are they repulse me

• Heart

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Sat in the car listening to Jamie and Amanda interview Nadia from bake off lady. The conversation flowing. No dragging answers out of Nadia. No having to extend her answers for her. Jamie and Amanda barely talking - how an interview should be- just natural back and forth. And even a song in between interview segments. Whereas hinch was hi, bye. And this is why we can be fairly confident that she will only ever be able to remain on insta.

• Heart

LilPinkie

VIP Member
Can’t believe a makeup photographer has commented saying it’s the most poignant tribute she’s seen so far this year. Not the ones of soldiers and poppy fields then??? Dick!

• Wow
  • Haha

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Nothing but sickening comments on there now, obviously deleting anything that isn't blowing smoke up her scummy arse.

This one takes the prize for the most tone deaf, kiss arse comment I've ever seen posted on social media though.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
6FDCC8E8-F87F-45C7-B809-A8DFB86984CD.jpeg

I cannot cope with these “hinchers”. 😂 no wonder so many people defend her bullshit when they’ve got this kind of behaviour!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Isn't it about time Instagram did a mass delete of bots and inactive accounts again? I know it was a few years ago now but the drama that was caused when all the celebs lost a million followers overnight was brilliant. I'd love to know how many actual genuine followers she has - not bots or inactive accounts, celebs/blue ticks or businesses trying to get a mention/ad but actual people who care. Probably no more than 500k at a push I reckon.

• Heart

Bunnykins

VIP Member
Wow she’s doubled down on the inappropriate remembrance day post hasn’t she?
What a cunt.

And what’s the freaky weird Peeping Jim up to with that video too? 🤢
I’m running out of things to say about the pair of twats because they just get worse by the day.

• Haha

Macmama

VIP Member
A tradition 😂. Look up the definition you prick.
Here’s an idea of a tradition James short for Jamie - poppies, the Cenotaph, Remembrance Day services, the Last Post, wreath laying. Not your attention seeking wife using your infant sons for likes.

• Heart

KMS79

Chatty Member
Can we talk about the number of sodding Christmas trees going up on the MHMMDI page!? Huns are in full competitive “who can throw the most amount of pink shit at a Christmas tree” mode this year! It’s embarrassing…I get that their houses are so devoid of colour or interest the rest of the year, they get giddy at the endless amount of glitter and fake poinsettia’s available to them in B&M right now but dear God! Does no one do real trees anymore!? The amount of plastic makes me sad…Hinch as Queen Hun will no doubt have hers out the loft soon enough for them all to cream themselves over

• Sick
  • Heart

Eyesopened

VIP Member
She’s not alone with making herself look like Paul the alien, loads of women seem to be doing it but she is mighty good at it - why though ?
FBE55E3E-CA1B-48A3-BC19-0F4EC0DE93A6.jpeg
6B442208-615A-48B8-B92F-13BF4D364CFE.jpeg

Bugger, forgot the brows !

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Danielle0120

VIP Member
I don't believe Soph has tried anything with Ronnie, a few half arsed things here and there but just flings him to nursery and that's about it. She has all the money to go private, all this sob story is nothing but engagement purposes. How aren't all her sheep thinking hold on a minute, she said Ronnie could speak not that long ago? He was saying there clear as day not that long ago? He asked why someone was eating paper not that long ago? It's pathetic. I'm sick of saying it but I'll say it again, Ronnie deserves so much better.

• Heart

MissPrint

VIP Member
I’m sorry I’m repeating myself but ffs, imagine being that much of a cunt that you’d use Remembrance Day to advertise something and use your baby to do it.

I think this must be her biggest low - far beyond the show off harvest festival haul. Confirmation that she is an awful person.

• Angry
Reactions: 50

Justhereforthebants

3B96BB35-FB81-4055-B187-739F1E33617A.jpeg

This is a private speech therapist who reached out to Hinch like this during her last Ronnie has speech problems insta story. Over 100 people tagged her and she never responded to one. I sorta hoped she contacted her privately, but obviously not as she’s reached out again. Yet again, over 100 tags and nothing from her majesty. I’m afraid I don’t believe any of this is for the good of Ron, it’s either deflection, sympathy or attention for Soph.

• Wow
  • Sad

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Just saw the Jamie posts. Ronnies hand is definitely to keep her away. Yes he laughs but he’s also keeping her away. Never seen her just be with him. Always that OTT snuffling snaffling tickling like a mad aunt. Never just being mummy. Am I weird for never - ok very rarely - interacting with my young kids the way she does with Ronnie?
If we are to believe that video is real time then why is he still up watching tv?
I’ve got my 2 year old asleep next to me on the sofa because he was feeling extra clingy tonight. He’s snuggled into me and got one arm wrapped around my arm. He fell asleep nestled into me being calmly read to.
I just do not understand what she thinks she’s portraying.

• Heart