Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
On a serious note, is he/soph on another planet? “As the boys grow up we can show them these pictures and they too will never forget”

Yes. Great point there…….. it’s not like they will learn fucking history in school is it?
lmao she honestly thinks that’s how they will be 💀 hopefully private school teaches them some critical thinking so they actually reply “why the fuck did you use me to mark Remembrance day mother? Also, why do 5 million strangers know who I am? Are you a cunt? Please fuck off mother and sort your fucking eyebrows out”

• Haha
Reactions: 61

Sambuj

Chatty Member
Time to disappear Mrs Hinch. You’ve reached a new all time low, using such a significant historical date to gain likes by posting your baby and staging it, plus the 11 minutes to go statement 😡
Unbelievable.
people asking where the pyjamas are from. Jee this is so disrespectful.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
But Sophie did use Armistice Day as a photo op! Marcia isn't lying is she! She used it for content, to be seen posting something, but as usual I feel it's in bad taste
Sophie has got to learn to accept criticism, that she isn't at perfect as she thinks she is and learn to be OK with that. Not cry troll for people sharing their opinions of her actions.

Reactions: 59
She's joined in now, thought she was going to bed 😂
My god, she has no self awareness at all does she. This isn’t ‘picking you apart’ Soph love, you’ve fucked up AGAIN and people are allowed to have an opinion on it, it’s not ‘trolling’ you utter, utter fucktard.

also the sheep ‘you never know what these comments do to people’ 🙄🙄🙄 #bEKoND, nevermind how offensive your cult leader has been then. I despair.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Katlen12

VIP Member
I just can’t get over the fact that she sat there, talking to herself in the spider video and then just filled it in with voice clips to say ‘there’

WHY!! Why have you done this to your poor innocent son. He deserves soooo much more than you two.

How could her family and inch even sit back and let her put that out? Are they not shocked by her behaviour. All soooo bizarre 🤯😤

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 58

ns22xo

Has she actually just used Lennie as a prop in a photo about Remembrance Day? She’s outdone herself there what’s wrong with a photo of a veteran? You know, the entire reason for Remembrance Day and the reason she is able to live the life she currently lives? So tone deaf once again

• Haha
None of Hinches grid posts have likes over 500k. Only the early ones when Lennie was born and ones of Rex and SS.
Right. She thinks people actually believe she has over 4 million followers and she hardly gets any interaction??
She’s dense.
If you’re new here,
✨hinch buys bot followers with a credit card✨

• Haha
  • Heart

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
It’s not good is it. Almost 4 hours up and crawling along just shy of 150k likes. Oh Soph. It’s almost as if most of your followers are bots.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Sarah_Rachy2

I don't really comment here but love reading as all the comments really crack me up. I really don't know what the purpose of her account is. I used to think back when I first started following her that it was about how to clean more 'effectively' ( I now see she's full of shit) but I don't get what her account is about anymore. She told everyone to go out buy every colour micro fibre cloth, a minky, a pinky, that duster she named 'dave', stuff tumbler dryer sheets into every crack and crevis, she banged on about her 'nania' but she does non of that anymore. She has just gone round the house with furniture polish and a normal duster like all the normal people do or did before they followed her! She made everyone who didn't have time to clean to the extent she used to feel like shit because they didn't have that time to clean or had children. Now shes got children she doesn't bloody clean. So what's the point of her account?

• Heart

Bunnykins

VIP Member
God I’ve just seen the shit show on her comments.
The victim mentality from her is horrific.

“Please please leave me alone”
My god. She’s twisted.

• Haha

RedRosed

VIP Member
A dream board! 😂

I have one those you know, it’s got all the countries I want to visit, who I want to go with and what I’d like to learn. I even laminated it and sprinkled it with glitter ✨ #manifesting ✨

…..Oh yes, when I was 13 year old teenager

• Haha

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Roo fits in better with the Waitrose mummies at the private school gates than Ron.
It’s part of the rebrand to be more middle class. Embarrassing.
This is why I gave my kids posh names. I might be yelling like a fish wife in Sainsbury’s but I’m yelling posh names so no one looks twice 😂😂

• Haha

MillionDollarBaby

VIP Member
That’s a tattler 100%
Yeah, the “‘tending” gives it away.
I’m no way trying to moderate, but keep it on tattle everyone, in here we are people with an opinion out there it’s trolling.
I really wish I could say I can’t believe she’s sunk this low again, but I can.
The sad part is, there’s so much smoke being blown up her arse she will not see or admit shes fucked up here.

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
If we ignore how stupid the grid post is in the first place and focus on the actual photo itself for a moment, why has she not included a second photo of Ronnie commemorating in a way that’s meaningful to him - ie colouring in a picture of poppies or her reading him a story that explains remembrance in an age appropriate way. Then the third image a throwback to Ronnies picture so it’s clear that she knows she’s replicating intentionally. Nothing is ever properly thought through. I question whether she even has a team of people who check these things over???

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Char4649

VIP Member
Hasn't considered paying for Ron to go private which will massively help his future

but happily eyeing up a holiday to the Maldives.

Get in the fucking bin.

• Heart
Reactions: 56