Mrs Hinch #456 Soph is currently the only melt in Greggs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back to the cheese and bean melt though that must surely be one of her most bizarre pointless lies to date

Reactions: 44
@Bunnykins you are so fantastic. Thank you.

can we please talk about

“there is no buddy like my brother”

I don’t know where to start…………
Thing is I get where she was trying to go with that butttt
1. No way has she thought that up on her own
2. Have we ever even seen the Hinch Bros. interact with each other naturally let alone be buddies?
3. As per, she’s missed the mark completely, she gives stupid a bad name

Reactions: 22
Can we talk about the number of sodding Christmas trees going up on the MHMMDI page!? Huns are in full competitive “who can throw the most amount of pink tit at a Christmas tree” mode this year! It’s embarrassing…I get that their houses are so devoid of colour or interest the rest of the year, they get giddy at the endless amount of glitter and fake poinsettia’s available to them in B&M right now but dear God! Does no one do real trees anymore!? The amount of plastic makes me sad…Hinch as Queen Hun will no doubt have hers out the loft soon enough for them all to cream themselves over

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Wow. I know we always say “who is that?” Over her many different faces …. But seriously ….
who DAFUQ is that??
D8B10854-E9B9-42F8-8867-372D1232DA4C.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Back to the cheese and bean melt though that must surely be one of her most bizarre pointless lies to date
I think at this point it’s all just a game to Hinch and she’s now just trying to see how many lies she can tell and get away with and what random stuff she can make up without being called on it 🙄

Reactions: 30
Soph sat at home with her Sausage and Bean melt which she bought from the freezer isle in Iceland

0C39AE24-F3CA-4486-9867-26F7ADACDC14.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 79
Let’s not forget her parenting idol, Denise royle! Come to think of it, mad Freda is a bit of an enabler like Barbara
This 🤣🤣 along with the lack of parenting skills, the shite cooking 🤣 dodgy extensions 🤣 who is bug boys Beverly macker 🤔 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Wow. I know we always say “who is that?” Over her many different faces …. But seriously ….
who DAFUQ is that??
View attachment 858605
This is the real Hinch face. Remember the pretty 🤮woman🤮 shopping 🤮 video with SS? This is similar to that. She filters her face to duck to make it look small and petite. She’s fucked herself with more cheek filler chin filler by the looks of it.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
One of my favourite and most inspirational instagrammers ever who is living with stage 4 cancer does a “check your tattas” post every night. The cult sent in the post where the rope baskets were like a bra and she thanked Mrs Hinch for raising awareness… I think it was in the hope that Hinch would share it with her followers. But she didn’t. Instead she shared a post of her eye bleeping herself holding her dog 😔

Hinch wasn’t raising awareness. She was hinting for another clothing range. She follows this instagrammer as well so she defo saw it.

vile.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
I mean…. Where did the triangular face shape go? Where’s the chin? What the actual duck? She must be clawing at her flesh as we speak that these two comparisons are out there 😳 I really like the hoodie pic. More natural. More relatable. Just more real.
but why filter something so much that you’re actually unrecognisable. I use filters on my pics most of the time- but for lighting!!
not to the extent that my whole face shape changes!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 36
Think it was meant to be relatable because she bought loads and had to quickly think of other things she could have had

• Haha
Reactions: 12
One of my favourite and most inspirational instagrammers ever who is living with stage 4 cancer does a “check your tattas” post every night. The cult sent in the post where the rope baskets were like a bra and she thanked Mrs Hinch for raising awareness… I think it was in the hope that Hinch would share it with her followers. But she didn’t. Instead she shared a post of her eye bleeping herself holding her dog 😔

Hinch wasn’t raising awareness. She was hinting for another clothing range. She follows this instagrammer as well so she defo saw it.

vile.
Well duck me.I had no idea about the rope baskets.
I'm telling you all,she is her mother's daughter.Zero empathy.Sorry in advance if I offend but I'm a firm believer that to have empathy you have to have a degree of itelligence.
They are both uneducated.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Think it was meant to be relatable because she bought loads and had to quickly think of other things she could have had
Tangled web of lies she’s woven now has to keep lying all the time 🙈 must be draining, now had she kept it real from the start…

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Her lies started on the first page of her first book.
The "village of Maldon".
She hasn't stopped lying since.
One day my Johnny's gonna burst.
Just saying.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.