Mrs Hinch #456 Soph is currently the only melt in Greggs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See I don’t get this. why does anyone on this thread follow her. Not getting at you Alliebee, but I think a lot of people don’t realise you can still have a gander at what she’s up to without following.
Why add to her follower numbers?
I wish we could add this at the start of every thread.
STOP FOLLOWING HER 😀
Exactly. There are about 4 people I ‘follow’ on Tattle, but absolutely no need to follow their IG accounts.

Reactions: 17
What a bleeping circus her post has turned out to be. Both her and Inch are so far removed from reality and this planet it's just laughable. Now taking to bleating on in the comments about leaving her alone and a remberence day photoshoot being a yearly tradition? duck off you thick pair of pricks. Today has been an all time low for them both. Just when you think you've seen it all, they make such a song and dance about a sombre respectful day. Nah, they are both a disgusting pair of selfish fuckwits.
Oh and "cheerio"? What are you Inch, 90? 🙄👩‍🦲

View attachment 860128
A "tradition"?? duck off ya cheese melt!! You have done it twice! Traditions is where you repeat it every year, yet I don't recall last years picture!!!
Not once have I ever thought on these kinda days to grab my kids and get pictures! Not once! And yet my kids understand the importance of remembrance day and to be grateful.

Honestly this two are bleeping idiots!

Another thing.... all the comments she gets from her "fans", posts she's tagged in asking her to share and yet she always finds the negative comments!!! Hunnnnay, please please, leave Instagram and spend time your time with those you love instead of pulling me apart online and in my direct messages... thank you hunnay -(all my own words, I didn't plagiarise 😉😉.

Reactions: 28
A "tradition"?? duck off ya cheese melt!! You have done it twice! Traditions is where you repeat it every year, yet I don't recall last years picture!!!
Not once have I ever thought on these kinda days to grab my kids and get pictures! Not once! And yet my kids understand the importance of remembrance day and to be grateful.

Honestly this two are bleeping idiots!

Another thing.... all the comments she gets from her "fans", posts she's tagged in asking her to share and yet she always finds the negative comments!!! Hunnnnay, please please, leave Instagram and spend time your time with those you love instead of pulling me apart online and in my direct messages... thank you hunnay -(all my own words, I didn't plagiarise 😉😉.
If she’s done it twice, if definitely a tradition for Soph! Do you remember her tradition of taking Ron to the library then going for a bean and cheese slice sausage roll afterwards? She did that once!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
If she’s done it twice, if definitely a tradition for Soph! Do you remember her tradition of taking Ron to the library then going for a bean and cheese slice sausage roll afterwards? She did that once!!!
Tbf if she’s done it twice in 3 years it’s lasted 2 years more than her other traditions *cough* snow globes

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Ah tit aye!!! My mistake, I forgot about those 1 time traditions... my bad 🤣🙈

Tbf if she’s done it twice in 3 years it’s lasted 2 years more than her other traditions *cough* snow globes
Ah the snowglobes!!! I forgot all about those. When she was so obsessed and had to have them all and not one has reappeared since!! Haha

• Haha
After yesterday's antics I decided to put my phone away for the evening.
My social media was full of friends sharing photos of family that had fought in the war and how proud they were of them.
Does she not see these posts as well?
Our kids have been brought up to respect the sacrifices that were made, their Scouting group lay wreaths each year on Remembrance Day.
What will Ronnie & Lennie learn, that it's a great sales opportunity? 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I just made an agreement with a comment about her being crass and now I'm blocked guyschh 😭😭😭 what will I do with my time now??? Sure that woman has a longer block list than she does followers.
If she unblocked everyone then she would probably have more followers than her best Bubs SS 🤣

• Haha

I really need to stop reading this when on conference calls..! 🤣
I said this about Tom Fletcher but sod it, I’m hilarious and it’s also a valid point on this thread too:

Omg I just pictured him naked 🤢 my clitoris just became a clitorisn’t

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Can I just not see them? But last two posts I can't see a comment from SS? Be yourself she says after ripping off and plagiarizing every tom, dick and cleaning account under the sun🙄 Anyways her utter failure to understand the poignancy of yesterday disgusts but doesn't shock or surprise me. Imagine fighting for your country and her and her kind being able to live freely because of it....appalled on her behalf and those numbskulls who are bleeping defending her!

Reactions: 18
Why is she so untouchable? How can she be so see through to so many on here but the damn sheep have a blind spot, the press and her management turn a blind eye? When will the facade drop? When will the penny finally drop it's all about the pounds? How many more distasteful posts can she manage to create before the year is out?
More importantly, what's happened with Danielle0120's account?
Don't fret me little lamb chops, my account isn't deleted, like I'd ever leave this thread 😏 my 2 little girls had what looked like a cold on Sunday but got worse all week, anyway it resulted to an emergency trip to hospital last night for them both, both have bacterial pneumonia and very sore ears, both of them 😭😭 home with lots of antibiotics,and are asleep in mummys big bed with their daddy as we speak, he's not feeling well at all either!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 72
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.