Mrs Hinch #456 Soph is currently the only melt in Greggs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you know what I don't understand.
Knowing them as I do I totally get where Soph inherits her personality traits from,but I can't for the life of me understand why Al doesn't put her straight.He's an intelligent man,empathetic too.
Completely downtrodden and beaten by life I suppose,anything better than the wrath of fiddlethefurious.
#saveathoughtforpaputupon

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Inch's new video of Sopha interacting with Ron.

Fake.

She's doing her weird duck face at the end, like what Gretal does. And Ron couldn't look more disinterested.
Ronnie was pushing her away for definite,then she resorts to tickling him as this is the only way she knows how to interact with her him, poor child imagine having her for a mother, narcissistic twit,
Oh and itchy jumping to defend her, your a man, act like a man, your little innocent princess is more than capable of defending herself but as usual you and all her other stupid sheep jump in to defend her, I realise it’s his page but seriously your a man in your 40’s arguing with women speaking the truth about your wife, do yourself a favour, go out and get a job like a real man instead of living of what your wife earns and let her speak for herself you twit, your an embarrassment 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Do you know what I don't understand.
Knowing them as I do I totally get where Soph inherits her personality traits from,but I can't for the life of me understand why Al doesn't put her straight.He's an intelligent man,empathetic too.
Completely downtrodden and beaten by life I suppose,anything better than the wrath of fiddlethefurious.
#saveathoughtforpaputupon
If we’re assuming Hinch and Fiddle are both narcs, then weepy Al is a victim too and probably just trying to get by the best way he knows how, without ruffling feathers 😬. My mother in law has a personality disorder and it’s bizarre to see the tit my very normal, father in law lets her get away with, but apparently that’s completely normal in these sorts of relationships.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
What really annoys me is it took 2 seconds for those stories to go into the daily mail about ‘trolls’ commenting on her weight etc yet regarding the Remembrance Day post which has caused uproar won’t be posted at all!! 😡

Reactions: 47
"As they grow we can explain our pictures"
What an interesting conversation that will be! "Ronnie, Lennie, let us tell you about our pictures for Armistice Day, a very important day in history. These are pictures that we staged for our social media accounts on Instagram in order to increase our engagement and to ensure that very small businesses benefited from the advertising we gave them. Little Lennie's pyjamas were a big hit in 2021 and the lady who made them was lapping up comments and requests like a cat who got the cream! People were even kind enough to tag mum's tend friend Stacey in the comments saying how Rex would look cute in a pair! Thousands of soldiers were killed in World War One and World War Two. Thousands more in further brutal conflicts worldwide and even now, war is raging around the world. However, my sons, what is more important is that you two made sure that we got loads of arse licking comments, declarations of love, and the offer of loads of free gifts because everyone loved your pictures. Lest we forget! "

My dear Tattle friends
Please be assured that in no way am I making light of Armistice Day. My granda fought in World War Two and endured suffering beyond any imagination. Thankfully he returned home safely and lived a wonderful life until he left us at 93! I miss him very much.
I am no longer angry at the Hinchliffes, just very sad that their children are exploited in such heinous ways but none so heinous as Armistice Day 2021.
Xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 100
Ah OK must have got that wrong then! Don't blame SS, like her or not she is an actual celebrity not just a tend one like that list of 'talent' on Gleams website!
Gleam are not a proper talent agency. They represent influencers. They don't rep real celebs with jobs on TV or in film and theatre.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
At 11:00 am, she posted “11 minute to go”. But no mention of 11 minute to go till what? 11 minute to go till lay our poppies down and we stand in silence and remember our fallen heroes. She’s treating it like a countdown to Christmas or the Bells on Hogmanay/NYE. She is beyond classless and ignorant. She’s bleeping nasty. There’s no excuse for ignorance on this matter. Every single one of us has grown up and remembered this day. Some countries have slightly different ceremonies etc but we all know about the silence and what it means. Turning it into an a thing about a baby and poppy photo for the gram is just disrespectful. We remember them and what they did for us - she made it about her and her kids. Yes, they have the freedom to do that, but instead of remembering the ones who gave her that freedom, she flaunted it with a ME, ME, ME post when it should have been about them.

Never has she ever failed to turn a time of thinking about or helping others into a shitfest with her at the centre. It’s only been a few weeks since the bleeping harvest festival boot fiasco.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
So many replies to her post along the lines of “this is so cute”.
Because armistice day is all about cuteness eh?
bleeping cretins the lot of them.

Reactions: 46
How did that shambles not get picked up in the press?
Advertising PJs as a remembrance post! If someone else had done it they’d be torn to shreds by the likes of the Daily Mail and The Sun. I don’t understand how she gets away with it. Nothing sticks.

• Sad
Reactions: 46
Just saw the Jamie posts. Ronnies hand is definitely to keep her away. Yes he laughs but he’s also keeping her away. Never seen her just be with him. Always that OTT snuffling snaffling tickling like a mad aunt. Never just being mummy. Am I weird for never - ok very rarely - interacting with my young kids the way she does with Ronnie?
If we are to believe that video is real time then why is he still up watching tv?
I’ve got my 2 year old asleep next to me on the sofa because he was feeling extra clingy tonight. He’s snuggled into me and got one arm wrapped around my arm. He fell asleep nestled into me being calmly read to.
I just do not understand what she thinks she’s portraying.
She doesn’t have any bond with Ronnie and past the baby stage doesn’t know how to interact with her own wee boy, she tries too hard and always ends up looking desperate and fake because she doesn’t ever look after her children the way most of us normally do, nothing motherly about her either

Reactions: 21
How did that shambles not get picked up in the press?
Advertising PJs as a remembrance post! If someone else had done it they’d be torn to shreds by the likes of the Daily Mail and The Sun. I don’t understand how she gets away with it. Nothing sticks.
This is what I don’t get! So many things she’s done others would have been torn to shreds as you’ve said 🤔 she’s created this tend anxiety narrative to protect herself but that doesn’t usually stop the tabloids.

Reactions: 21
This is what I don’t get! So many things she’s done others would have been torn to shreds as you’ve said 🤔 she’s created this tend anxiety narrative to protect herself but that doesn’t usually stop the tabloids.
She’s not well known enough for the tabloids. One recent planted troll story aside.
Not enough people know who she is or care about her for the tabloids to care.
Instagram is her Lane and there isn’t a lot of crossover.

Reactions: 14
Why is she so untouchable? How can she be so see through to so many on here but the damn sheep have a blind spot, the press and her management turn a blind eye? When will the facade drop? When will the penny finally drop it's all about the pounds? How many more distasteful posts can she manage to create before the year is out?
More importantly, what's happened with Danielle0120's account?

Reactions: 19
Why is she so untouchable? How can she be so see through to so many on here but the damn sheep have a blind spot, the press and her management turn a blind eye? When will the facade drop? When will the penny finally drop it's all about the pounds? How many more distasteful posts can she manage to create before the year is out?
More importantly, what's happened with Danielle0120's account?
Was it on this thread that someone said about influencers having some sort of insurance and legal team to ensure no bad stories are written?

what happened to @Danielle0120 ?
sure she was on yesterday? X

Reactions: 6
"As they grow we can explain our pictures"
What an interesting conversation that will be! "Ronnie, Lennie, let us tell you about our pictures for Armistice Day, a very important day in history. These are pictures that we staged for our social media accounts on Instagram in order to increase our engagement and to ensure that very small businesses benefited from the advertising we gave them. Little Lennie's pyjamas were a big hit in 2021 and the lady who made them was lapping up comments and requests like a cat who got the cream! People were even kind enough to tag mum's tend friend Stacey in the comments saying how Rex would look cute in a pair! Thousands of soldiers were killed in World War One and World War Two. Thousands more in further brutal conflicts worldwide and even now, war is raging around the world. However, my sons, what is more important is that you two made sure that we got loads of arse licking comments, declarations of love, and the offer of loads of free gifts because everyone loved your pictures. Lest we forget! "

My dear Tattle friends
Please be assured that in no way am I making light of Armistice Day. My granda fought in World War Two and endured suffering beyond any imagination. Thankfully he returned home safely and lived a wonderful life until he left us at 93! I miss him very much.
I am no longer angry at the Hinchliffes, just very sad that their children are exploited in such heinous ways but none so heinous as Armistice Day 2021.
Xx
My Great Granda died in the Battle of the Somme ❤ She’s so bloody insulting xx

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She’s not well known enough for the tabloids. One recent planted troll story aside.
Not enough people know who she is or care about her for the tabloids to care.
Instagram is her Lane and there isn’t a lot of crossover.
That’s not really true though, she’s featured heavily in the press, but always in a favourable light. She’s certainly not only been in the press just once. Only a fortnight ago The Sun ran an article about her cleaning her bloody washing machine!

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.