Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

YorkshireTeaTime

Can’t help feeling that the asking for help for Ron and finally addressing his issues, has always been a bit of an ace up her sleeve for she she totally fucks up. That time has come after the shocking poppy post. She’s had to use something to not seem such a cunt. That something is sadly Ron.

Reactions: 42

CheesyMarmite

VIP Member
She’s just vile!
Not only making Remembrance Day about her and trying to make it something insta perfect, but to do a countdown too!
As though a minute silence is something to be excited about!! What the betting she wasn’t silent and couldn’t shut that big gob of hers cos she doesn’t understand the meaning and sentiment behind this day. 😡😡😡

• Heart
This is my first post on the a hinch thread, just to celebrate that I have just completed my first complaint to the ASA! Its about the undeclared ad on her stories today for the latest bog roll book 😆

• Heart
  • Haha

Unfluencer

Things I don’t understand about this woman #782 - she (or some poor sod at Gleam) purifies her comments section so clinically and efficiently so that it appears she is The Most Loved and Adored. But then expects everyone to believe her when she talks about all the Nusty Trolls? At some point, both of those strategies won’t be able to exist at the same time.

Reactions: 41

Ekkwhine

VIP Member

I really need to stop reading this when on conference calls..! 🤣
I said this about Tom Fletcher but sod it, I’m hilarious and it’s also a valid point on this thread too:

Omg I just pictured him naked 🤢 my clitoris just became a clitorisn’t

• Haha

Char4649

VIP Member
YAS BRAVO MRS HINCH 👏 👏

Wow, I mean how insanely smart to use a national event of mourning to promote a small business, show the love of your only child and giving yourself the ultimate brownie points from other influencers who are only commenting so that they gain brownie points for supporting you.

What an absolute embrassment.

Can't wait to watch Ronnie and Lon receive a Pride Of Britain Award for courageously fleeing Greyskull Castle from the Cleaning Villian.

• Haha

Sausage90

VIP Member
If we ignore how stupid the grid post is in the first place and focus on the actual photo itself for a moment, why has she not included a second photo of Ronnie commemorating in a way that’s meaningful to him - ie colouring in a picture of poppies or her reading him a story that explains remembrance in an age appropriate way. Then the third image a throwback to Ronnies picture so it’s clear that she knows she’s replicating intentionally. Nothing is ever properly thought through. I question whether she even has a team of people who check these things over???
I was thinking the same thing. Where's her PR team? She shouldn't be let loose posting things until it's been reviewed by a responsible adult

• Haha

CoolMom

VIP Member
Very quickly popping on to place a rather sick and twisted bingo.

She's gonna share a 'troll' message supposedly to her DMs saying she's a crap Mum or something. Followed by cut and paste collage of Hun messages telling her she's the best Mummy in the world, Ronnie is fine and will quote Shakespeare once he turns 3, Trolls are jealous and (once again for good measure) she is a brilliant Mum.

There will then be a sign off for the Weeknd, see ya Monday Hunniezz.

• Heart

Needacuppa

VIP Member
PS went they sat in the carpark at Tesco singing aswell???? Oh dear...there will be more times we remember as the evening goes on. Shame in you Jamie and Sophie you have done that little lad such an injustice with your lies and that is why your ashamed...because you have been caught out and your Trolls (Tattle) have been right all along. And there is more to come but I won't project!!! @Suebigfatsue87 you have kept Ron's corner throughout. You are his Ron person. X

• Heart

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
What gets me is how many “I”s are in her post. There is no “Ronnie is getting frustrated” or “he seems unhappy being unable to communicate and we want to better his life” or “it’d be lovely if he could communicate with friends and tell nursey staff what he needs” or anything about Ronnie. It’s al about how she’s desperate and she’s wishes something will stick. I get as a mum you would be, it must be incredibly tough. But her motivations seem on herself not him and others. It’s a meltdown rant rather than an act of warmth.
Absolutely spot on. She never talks about his struggles as frustrating for him. Even as simple as that flour set up earlier she just says “Ron loves it”. What? What does he love about it? How does he tell you he loves it? If he LOVES it then maybe use play like that to assist with language learning.
the more comments I’ve read this evening here the more I agree this is building up to an ad with that app. When I think of teaching my son to talk, or even to read my first thought isnt an app. It’s books. It’s games we can play together. I don’t need an app for this. She goes straight to an app? Nahh. Advert.

HairyMaclary

Chatty Member
No disrespect to armistice day but what child is going to ask, ‘how did we mark armistice day’?

No. Fucking. Child
They will want to buy and lose a million poppies and learn about it at school/learn about silences etc not looking at their mothers attempt to get interactions on social media.

Fay010

Heres my twopence worth. I wonder whether Ronnie has a hearing impairment. My daughter babbled for the first 3 years of her life. She never responded to anything around her always looked for reassurance and facial expressions. Took her for hearing tests so many times, audiologist said she can hear as she passed their tests. I wasn't convinced. A year later at nearly 4 yrs old she was diagnosed as profoundly deaf. Sometimes professionals get it wrong you have to be that mum who fights for your child and seek the best for them. Hinch isn't. With all the money she has you would think she would spend on her child.

• Heart

MissPrint

VIP Member
Imagine being that mum that’s such a pathological, self-centred liar you mock up a video pretending your child is saying “there” only to then admit he doesn’t speak and is struggling.

What sort of person does that?
What sort of mother actually does THAT?

Poor Ronnie isn’t something to be ashamed of, he’s a beautiful little boy who needs support. He’s not going to get that with you keep stuffing your bloody phone in his face for content, Sopha, especially humiliating him by photographing him on the toilet.

And before you start issuing threats about passive-aggressive comments, take a huge dose of your own medicine. You’re the worst culprit of all.

This sudden outpouring of desperation doesn’t detract from you using the boys inappropriately yesterday. We see you and your attempt to cover your arse. It ain’t working. Stop pimping them out to fund your new house. It’s gross.

• Sad